Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

Thank you for your comments and your fast reply.

The WHY is what I keep wondering about differences in listening tolerances too.

I wish I could isolate controllable specific factors such as a hypothetical example:

People who each at least 4 ounce of cheese a day can listen to 5 or more loops.

The best I’ve found so far is you saying you had a happy childhood. Makes sense why you’d have little or no reconciliation on DR.

Again thank you!

3 Likes

I didn’t have any since I had been running subs for over five years before I got to the Dragon.

2 Likes

Another intriguing possibility.

PS I’m glad your immigration issue got cleared up.

PPS Might want to hang on to that letter.

People have to understand that experimentation is necessary to gauge the compatibility between the sub and the mind, following the recommendations should only help us do it the right way.

1 Like

I agree man!

Good point man!

My newest results on RM:

3 Likes

I think I’ll be a good candidate for Qv2 when it comes around for DR.

Having spent a lot of time trying to figure out the best option for me when running these subs, I think listening tolerances is based on your threshold to stimulus. Personally speaking, I’m very easily overstimulated. Now whether or not that’s due to an inherent genetic factor or unprocessed emotions that keep me on “high alert” I don’t know.

The problem is that’s entirely self monitored. So it’s very easy to over or under do it with the subs. And when I overdo it, emotional regulation goes out the window and it’s very difficult to bring myself back to a centered sort of state. My body needs to gain equilibrium before it can do anything close to process what the subs give instructions on. I’ve definitely made things worse for myself by not easing off when my body ramps up like that thinking I can push through it.

We will see. It’s been difficult getting it right for myself. I have a feeling I wasn’t using my first few customs correctly.

2 Likes

I listened to a loop of StarkV2 yesterday. It was a close to my bed time so I was just staring at the ceiling and visualizing while listening. It felt a bit heavy but I suspect that was from being physically beat.

I haven’t had a dream on Stark since I have used it, but today I did. It was a sequence of dreams with the common theme of being under the spotlight - people dying on my every whim, every breath and every word. I felt a bit uncomfortable on the excessive celebrity effect, akin to fans of boyband groups, you know, googly eyes and jelly legs when they look at my direction.

There was one in a talk show, where I got bored midway the conversation so I upped and just walked out into the exit door, which took me into another dream; where I was in a work environment, I think it was a new station, and the co-workers just badly wanted me, infatuated and mesmerized, and when I didn’t remember some of their names they just got very upset. There was another girl who was heavy with heat, Skin all turning red, I don’t know the heck that was.

Again, I upped and left. Found myself in a movie set, laying down next to a wall of with a mounted 1967 Impala front - hood, with a plate with the words “Charger”, I stared at it wondering what’s the joke that I’m missing here? It was an action movie and I had to roll side ways to avoid the crushing fall.

I am guessing it’s really taking effect quickly.

9 Likes

Can’t wait to see what AlchemistQ v2 will deliver!

3 Likes
1 Like

@Fractal_Explorer

Intriguing theory about emotional thresholds.

More results on Qv2:

2 Likes

Results on Stark Qv2:

5 Likes

Dragon Reborn Stage 1 and 2 (Qv2):

2 Likes

More results on DR Qv2:

I’ve run several loops of Stark QV2 as well. I personally believe they were responsible for my findings I posted on the Love Bomb thread and for the Alchemists on the private part of the forum.

When I first ran Stark back in July of last year, I found it drew a strong response from me to focus on my spirituality and my practices in that area, which led to a lot of my posts on the old Merlin journal thread about my Kleem practice at the time. That trend has definitely continued on QV2 but it also had me watching videos connected with face reading and speed seduction/rapport and connection with the opposite sex, basically a strong urge to continue developing my existing learning.

It also reminded me (although Paragon may have had a strong influence here) through the face reading videos of my kidney meridian imbalances and weaknesses and made me take action to try to fix this. There was a strong sense that the health issues were important to my long term success particularly with bringing women into my life, and I took action more strongly than I ordinarily would have to resolve it, or perhaps to phrase it more correctly with a lot of specificity.

Finally, I don’t know if this is Stark or Love Bomb, but I finally reconnected with an old friend here in Melbourne who I’m going to have a chance to catch up with in person later this week who has a similar strength of resolve in the spiritual arena and can provide me with resources I need, and more importantly is on the same wavelength. So I sense the social aspect of Stark at play here in helping to manifest this.

Overall I’m impressed at the levels of motivation its generated for me, a person who ordinarily has difficulties getting the motivation while dealing with the depressive tendencies of same s**t different day in my every day life. It’s given me hope that I can break the mold.

5 Likes

What’s your listening schedule if any?

Because I have so many subs I own (at least 50 if not 60% of the store plus 1 custom), I tend to rotate what I’m listening to according to need. Lately I’ve been using Paragon a lot with occasion runs of Love Bomb for the main Ultima component of my listening. I’ve been using Stark and Renaissance Man as my primary majors with additional programs like Minds Eye as required, like maybe one loop per night of one or two supplemental programs.

I try to keep consistency with the majors. Sometimes I’ll add additional runs of other programs, for example occasional runs of Emperor for motivation and drive.

Part of the reason I’m so happy for QV2 is the quicker manifestation time on results, it means that my results can remain consistent while maintaining a more fluid listening schedule. I tend to change what I’m listening to intuitively from week to week, with the core remaining largely the same.

I also find that RM and Stark help me in making good choices with my variations and experimenting with other practices as I work towards improving my ability to take action. Doing that while in a 9 to 5 job when you are burned out as the result of a lot of trauma is difficult, but those two subs help me to be authentic to my self.

Hopefully this makes sense and gives an idea of how I manage my stack.

3 Likes

How you feeling after 10 loops ?