Lotus in Flames (Alchemist + Emperor + Rebirth)

I wrote a poem while listening to RM. I finished listening to it 30 minutes ago and I feel really energized and susceptible to what’s going on inside me. I was to watch Cinderella (2015) with my gf but one minute into the movie and I told her I thought I was not ready to watch that movie because it felt overwhelming lol

2 Likes

I was expecting that recon would be hitting me but I feel really calm and relaxed. I’m more talkative and expressive. It feels as if the script was finally settling in. We shall see in two days how it goes.

1 Like

That’s good to know. Same here, except for the moments when I am in my head, or the headache I got some hours after I played the loop.

Tried Stark Qv2 yesterday and so far I felt it’s smooth, like EQv2. As for excellent manifestations, nothing concrete yet but maybe it’s in the works.

Cheers brother

1 Like

I got some nice results with RM only now and I’ve been running it for around two weeks now so you may need to wait a bit for yours too. I didn’t mention that my verbal fluency and cognitive abilities got boosted too.

1 Like

Not in any rush, just some observations.

My brain fog is clearing up as well. Enjoy the weekend amigo

1 Like

It seems to me that RM’s script has finally started settling in my mind since I noticed a cognitive boost and I have a great mood after running it yesterday. There was no usual recon and today I feel calm, relaxed, focused and optimistic. It took almost two weeks to achieve it and the process included brain fog and irascibility. It looks like my subconscious has finally accepted the program.

2 Likes

I listened to Stark Qv2 (one loop) last night and I feel a bit zoned out at the moment (8 a.m.). It doesn’t feel like the old Stark (Q) so far and it looks like the original effects of Stark I got have slackened. It may be due to overload. I’m going to see since I’m still experimenting with the new technology. It may be I need more loops too.

1 Like

Curious to see what you find. I couldn’t pinpoint exactly the difference a well, but it felt… well different. I just don’t know in what way. Unlike with EQv2 I felt more social, and my muscles felt sore.

Both felt smooth to me, no harsh recon.

1 Like

The same here but I feel kind a more vulnerable and open to the world. It may be RM at work though. But definitely I don’t feel the Iron Frame of Stark, there’s some frame but I wouldn’t call it “iron” but rather “clay”, you can easily form at will.

2 Likes

Two days into Stark Qv2 and no results I got running 1-2 loops of Q whatsoever. It reminds stonewalling. The only thing which points at the processing are vivid dreams. I’m running 1xRebirthU, 1xStark, 1xalchemist, 1xRM per night (1h20m breaks between the tracks). It’s only the second day so I’m going to give it more time.

2 Likes

Since I stated listening to Stark Qv2 three days ago I’ve felt calm, sad and bored. I’m listening to one loop only. I hope that it’s only a form of recon which shall pass soon.

1 Like

I am getting the same thing. It must be hitting deeper than Stark V1. I listen to a different sub right after it which somewhat aleviates those feelings.

2 Likes

I’m feeling a little closed of. More introverted, and less social. I guess we’re all going through it’s recon and healing.

1 Like

Feeling similar after testing Emperor QV2

2 Likes

I went through an initial recon on RM too. It lasted for two weeks and then the script settled in. It was another type of recon though (irascibility). I want to wait out this one too.

1 Like

Interesting. I was expecting threads to be flooded by Stark QV2 experiences, but this seems the only one. Keep those thoughts flowing boys!

Can you explain your rationale for including silent tracks between each subliminal? I think you are the only person I have seen here on the forums doing this, and I am wondering if I should do something similar.

Personally, I also listen at night, using masked on speaker (ultrasonic even at low volumes made me wake up like a zombie in the middle of the night to turn off my phone), and I try to keep my stack short, like 3-4 tracks only, in order to allow my mind to rest and assimilate the subliminals before I wake up.

I’d love to hear what your thought process was in choosing your current listening method.

@dorfmeister I think is doing this too.

2 Likes

I do it since I listen to my stack at night only and there are only four tracks so I though of giving my mind some time to process the data before going to the next track. I used that method in the past and it seemed to improve my results but I’m not certain if that’s the case. There’s one more use who has been using that approach for a long time so you could investigate on it in here:

1 Like

The sadness and boredom have passed. I still feel calm and it seems to me Stark has started settling in since there’s no sign of recon. Still I don’t see the results I was getting on StarkQ and the new core may need some more time to get accepted.

3 Likes