Lotus in Flames (Alchemist + Emperor + Rebirth)

RM is supposed to stimulate creativity, imagination and self expression. I can see why some thoughts of anger could be manifested, we all have it in our psyche.

Maybe it’s just making you aware of that part of yourself to help tap into that source passion and to transmute it into something else. A diamond in the rough that’s being chiselled into something you can use.

Just a thought.

If not for straight up recon, this is how I would interpret it if I ran RM extensively, and it manifested these feelings.

In anycase, I am sure everything will fall into place and you’ll land on your feet, as always. :muscle:

2 Likes

I think it’s recon since on the first day I sensed its power and I got irascible on the second day, a couple of hours after the loop. It was the case a couple of days ago too. It was fine for 2-3 days and then I got really irascible. I think it’s not only about Qv2 being much stronger but also for the script of RM which is aimed at my oldest issue that is self-expression and removing all the bondage.

2 Likes

I just played EQv2 earlier, if I become noticeably irritable, I’ll hit you up; It would most probably mean it’s the build that’s giving that effect, otherwise it could very well be RM itself that’s rocking your boat. That said, I’m sure it’s just temporary.

My recon with Stark this time around is so much easier compared to the last time I tried it, back in December.

1 Like

Yes, raphael told me to let it settle in. Hmm… I’ll try, especially, since on one loop it’s manageable, on two it’s not :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Yes, please. Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe it was a fluke but I caught a small mosquito flying really fast today. Usually I wouldn’t bother to try but today I just wanted to try. I shot my hand at it and just slowed down for a milisecond in the middle of the action and I got the bastard. I’m writing about that since RM may contain eye-hand coordination component since every artist should have that skill well developed. On top of that, we have a module responsible for that at Q Store.

Today is my day off. i woke up feeling as if I had had a hangover but now I feel really good and relaxed. The irascibility has decreased a lot.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if RM helped with that. Since running Emperor fitness, I catch things other people drop or knock over fairly frequently, it’s almost comical, I feel like spiderman and people are always blown away. I never now what’s happening and then my body reacts really quickly.

1 Like

I would love it since it’s been always Achilles’ heel of mine. I was even thinking about fixing it in my future custom.

1 Like

About using RebirthU in my stack:
I’m having vivid dreams reframing who I was in the past. On top of that, the changes occur more naturally and I get a feel that I’ve been always this way and now it’s only being unlocked. I ran Stark a couple months ago and with RebirthU I’m getting more pronounced results but it may be one of the effects of my DR run.

2 Likes

Last night I ran six loops of my stack interlacing each track with a 30 minutes silence track;
2xAlchemist
2xStark
1xRenaissance Man
1xRebirthU

We’re going to see what happens during the day.

Please update us as soon as you know!

For now it’s going smoothly, I’ve just written another poem which is quite long and i really like it. I’ve started posting back on a website for poets and a lot of people like my poems. :slight_smile: I finished listening to my stack four hours ago and no signs of any recon so far.

1 Like

No recon but I’ve noticed a slight cognitive decline which may mean the things are being processed pretty heavily. I hope and I think it shall pass over time.

It’s only a slight decline but it’s not cool to be a bit dumber. Apart from that ,I feel pretty cool, I’m really calm (the Alchemist), my social skills are shining a bit less but still (Stark) and I wrote a very nice poem today (Renaissance Man).

1 Like

I’ve decided to cut down the loops from 6 to 4 for tonight. Damn, and I could run 18 loops of healing subs with ease.

So it’ll be one loop of each; Rebirth (as the first one), then RM, the Alchemist and Stark. I’ll be interlacing each track with a 1 hour 20 minutes track. We shall see how it works for me.

And we had a little hell in here one hour ago when I got a message from my agency that indicated I could have some visa problems that could lead to kicking me out of the country whilst I had a plan to move south to settle down by the sea. My gf was going crazy and shouting to me but I kept cool and told her a couple of times to settle down and let me think on what to do next. I did a little research and it occurred that many other people had had the same problem and that it got resolved. On top of that, 30 minutes in that little confusion and I got a letter by post (from the agency) that confirmed that everything was fine. I love Alchemist Stage 2. Anyway, I shall stick to my current listening plan I posted above.

2 Likes

How long does it take for your mind to go back to normal after this cognitive decline? What kind of growth do you believe that the subs produce after this kind of heavy processing?

Around 8-10 hours.

A lot of growth internally, I believe, but if it comes to the external results, they’re diminished.

For both reasons (the cognitive decline and diminished external results/manifestations) I decided to cut down on the loops.

1 Like

I would guess this too.

In the USA we say that the left hand didn’t know what the right hand was doing.

1 Like

I’m only five minutes into RebirthU and I feel as if a flame was dancing in my chest… those new technologies are not a joke. I still have RM. the Alchemist and Stark to run tonight so 3 more loops in total. I wonder how it’s going to be on the morrow.

3 Likes

Last night I decided to listen to RebirthU and Stark only since I got overloaded yesterday. We’re going to see how it goes today.

1 Like