Lotus in Flames (Alchemist + Emperor + Rebirth)

I’m planning on running one loop of RM in the evening and one loop of the Alchemist in the morning. I still feel overloaded and that cognitive decline persists (it’s a bit weaker though). I’m starting to understand that looking for any kind of pattern or looking for some answer (recommendations) given by other users may be of a little value and I have to understand the new technology and myself better instead… try to train myself to recognize when and what sub of my stack I should be running…

2 Likes

The pic was taken today.

If somebody had showed me that picture one or two months ago I wouldn’t have believed it was me. My posture and energy have changed so much.

7 Likes

I ran a loop of RM two hours ago and I felt a huge energy boost. Now I’m feeling a slight recon since I’m a bit irascible. The cognitive decline persists and now I feel I’m pretty tired mentally.

I’m very happy for you man!

I ran the Alchemist in the morning and I’ll be having a day off now. I shall log any manifestation.

I’m running one loop every twelve hours for the sake of experimentation and since six loop a night was just too much. I still may try to run my whole stack (four loops) per night. I’m going to see.

@Azriel
RM occurred to be really strong. I ran one loop of it on yesterday evening and it was fine but I felt its power like a flame in my chest till I fell asleep. Anyways, even the old Q is very good and can be played one loop a day. I’m running it every other day (the Alchemist and Stark) and for now it’s ok. Of course, I’ll be replacing it with Qv2 so it’s rather about establishing a new routine, actually, than experimenting. Somebody reported running eight loops of the Emperor Qv2 though…

that was @lovage, he used to run Terminus 24/7 :laughing: (maybe not quite)
His brains a beast. Also as you mentioned before, alignment with goals in mind and actions can make it easier to run more loops

1 Like

I’m thinking about removing RM from my stack since it’s a really demanding sub and it doesn’t give me much anyway or at least nothing I could classify as pronounced results, apart form that feeling of being filled with some energy and being more expressive. The goals of Stark and the Alchemist are much more important for me to attain than trying to get something out of RM. Maybe I need some kind of healing or transformation before moving to RM, it may be related to self-expression and Stark help with that a bit. I don’t want RM to imperil my progress on the Alchemist and Stark. That progress was pretty good in the beginning, before adding RM.

2 Likes

I’m really satisfied with the Alchemist since it helps me damp down my anger a lot. I can feel how my anger is trying to to arise and then I can easily manage it. Cool stuff.

I listened to 2xAlchemist, 2xStark and 1xRebirthU last night and I feel a bit tired. I shall take a day off before proceeding to Stark Qv2.

I’ve decided to run RM every other or every three days. I’m running it now despite the fact I feel pretty tired. I feel its strong energy coursing through my body…

1 Like

I wrote a poem while listening to RM. I finished listening to it 30 minutes ago and I feel really energized and susceptible to what’s going on inside me. I was to watch Cinderella (2015) with my gf but one minute into the movie and I told her I thought I was not ready to watch that movie because it felt overwhelming lol

2 Likes

I was expecting that recon would be hitting me but I feel really calm and relaxed. I’m more talkative and expressive. It feels as if the script was finally settling in. We shall see in two days how it goes.

1 Like

That’s good to know. Same here, except for the moments when I am in my head, or the headache I got some hours after I played the loop.

Tried Stark Qv2 yesterday and so far I felt it’s smooth, like EQv2. As for excellent manifestations, nothing concrete yet but maybe it’s in the works.

Cheers brother

1 Like

I got some nice results with RM only now and I’ve been running it for around two weeks now so you may need to wait a bit for yours too. I didn’t mention that my verbal fluency and cognitive abilities got boosted too.

1 Like

Not in any rush, just some observations.

My brain fog is clearing up as well. Enjoy the weekend amigo

1 Like

It seems to me that RM’s script has finally started settling in my mind since I noticed a cognitive boost and I have a great mood after running it yesterday. There was no usual recon and today I feel calm, relaxed, focused and optimistic. It took almost two weeks to achieve it and the process included brain fog and irascibility. It looks like my subconscious has finally accepted the program.

2 Likes

I listened to Stark Qv2 (one loop) last night and I feel a bit zoned out at the moment (8 a.m.). It doesn’t feel like the old Stark (Q) so far and it looks like the original effects of Stark I got have slackened. It may be due to overload. I’m going to see since I’m still experimenting with the new technology. It may be I need more loops too.

1 Like

Curious to see what you find. I couldn’t pinpoint exactly the difference a well, but it felt… well different. I just don’t know in what way. Unlike with EQv2 I felt more social, and my muscles felt sore.

Both felt smooth to me, no harsh recon.

1 Like

The same here but I feel kind a more vulnerable and open to the world. It may be RM at work though. But definitely I don’t feel the Iron Frame of Stark, there’s some frame but I wouldn’t call it “iron” but rather “clay”, you can easily form at will.

2 Likes