Lotus in Flames (Alchemist + Emperor + Rebirth)

Two days into Stark Qv2 and no results I got running 1-2 loops of Q whatsoever. It reminds stonewalling. The only thing which points at the processing are vivid dreams. I’m running 1xRebirthU, 1xStark, 1xalchemist, 1xRM per night (1h20m breaks between the tracks). It’s only the second day so I’m going to give it more time.

2 Likes

Since I stated listening to Stark Qv2 three days ago I’ve felt calm, sad and bored. I’m listening to one loop only. I hope that it’s only a form of recon which shall pass soon.

1 Like

I am getting the same thing. It must be hitting deeper than Stark V1. I listen to a different sub right after it which somewhat aleviates those feelings.

2 Likes

I’m feeling a little closed of. More introverted, and less social. I guess we’re all going through it’s recon and healing.

1 Like

Feeling similar after testing Emperor QV2

2 Likes

I went through an initial recon on RM too. It lasted for two weeks and then the script settled in. It was another type of recon though (irascibility). I want to wait out this one too.

1 Like

Interesting. I was expecting threads to be flooded by Stark QV2 experiences, but this seems the only one. Keep those thoughts flowing boys!

Can you explain your rationale for including silent tracks between each subliminal? I think you are the only person I have seen here on the forums doing this, and I am wondering if I should do something similar.

Personally, I also listen at night, using masked on speaker (ultrasonic even at low volumes made me wake up like a zombie in the middle of the night to turn off my phone), and I try to keep my stack short, like 3-4 tracks only, in order to allow my mind to rest and assimilate the subliminals before I wake up.

I’d love to hear what your thought process was in choosing your current listening method.

@dorfmeister I think is doing this too.

2 Likes

I do it since I listen to my stack at night only and there are only four tracks so I though of giving my mind some time to process the data before going to the next track. I used that method in the past and it seemed to improve my results but I’m not certain if that’s the case. There’s one more use who has been using that approach for a long time so you could investigate on it in here:

1 Like

The sadness and boredom have passed. I still feel calm and it seems to me Stark has started settling in since there’s no sign of recon. Still I don’t see the results I was getting on StarkQ and the new core may need some more time to get accepted.

3 Likes

I’ve decided to run two more loops tonight so it’s going to be 1xStark, 1xRebirthU, 2xthe Alchemist and 2xRenaissance Man. I’m pretty curious if I can handle that or recon awaits me on the morrow.

For now, it seems to me my mind is struggling with accepting the new core script of Stark and the core of RM hasn’t been internalized fully yet. I just need to keep going trying to avoid heavy recon and stonewalling. I feel an increase of the loops may be needed.

Increasing the number of loops occurred to me a good move since I feel more confident and optimistic today. I have much more energy too.

The silent tracks are a way for your subconscious to rest and process the information.

When you work with the subconscious its not good to force things, like in magic less is more because in doing less and having zero expectations things really start to happening.

In my experience is believing 100% it will happen and let it go, go do your daily stuff and forget about it.

I remember some 15 years ago i was doing experiments with sexual auras and energy projection, and i was always trying too see if it was working, why those girls didnt turn their head to me…bla bla bla. I was interfering in the process…when i really let it go i had literally girls stalking me, even girls from TV. So trust the process and trust this company… they are honest and very good, wich is rare is this type of business.

2 Likes

hey brother elme, seems like you have a lot of experience with experimenting with the mind even b4 coming here…

can u plse tell me more about this and how can I explore this practice?

@Elme I’ve sent u a personal message

1 Like

Please, ask about that in another thread. Thanks! :slight_smile:

A bit irascible today but having it under control and expressing it just for emphasizing. I’m really curious how it goes later on but I’ll be having a night off tonight.

Today (on my day off) I felt very positive and I was really open, friendly and expressive. It looks like the combo Stark+RM at work to me. Apart from that, the stillness of my mind is still great (the Alchemist). I’m tempted to skip the second day off and run more loops but I have to resist the temptation and see how it goes tomorrow.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s RM or Stark or both but it pulled my card for me today:

I was willing to do crazy social things, joking around, making fun of myself and everything and laughing a lot. Interesting.

4 Likes