Thinking about building my custom

Ah… Ultima Lazarus.

1 Like

Forgotten Language of Divine Art

The custom is oriented to developing my spiritual, creative and social powers and building my wealth around them.

1. Alchemist Core
  2. Stark Core
  3. Renaissance Man Core
  4. Sultan
  5. Instant Business Tactician
  6. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  7. Fenrir
  8. Blue Skies
  9. Metamorphosis
  10. Natural Winner
  11. Energetic Development XI
  12. The Architect
  13. Mastermind
  14. Productivity Unleashed
  15. Jupiter
  16. Yggdrasil
  17. Tyrant
  18. DEUS
  19. Omnidimensional
  20. The Merger of Worlds

It’s still the prototype only.

3 Likes

How is your build going?

For now I’m running a stack containing those three cores to get it strongly and deeply internalized and then I’ll be running my custom. I’m also waiting for “+”.

I think that is a great idea man!

How is it working out so far and what have you done to try to make it work better?

1 Like

Here you go :slight_smile:

Thanks man!

Chain Breaker

The custom was designed to destroy as many of my limits as possible, especially, these that are related to growing wealthy. Apart from that, it’s about breaking out of my comfort zone and being more motivated and ambitious, again, especially if it comes to building wealth.

• Limit Destroyer
  • R.I.C.H.
  • Overdrive
  • Carpe Diem Ascended
  • Furious Ascent
  • Productivity Unleashed
2 Likes

Beautiful. :fist_right:

1 Like

Is that one your getting in the near future?

I would call it Unchained :slight_smile:

1 Like

One day :wink: First, I need to run my current stack for some months and then build a custom based on it. Chain Breaker would be its driving force. Still, I might change the whole conception upon which I want to build my life and some more interesting programs may show up down the road. It’s more about toying with some ideas on how to build my life than actual planning, at least at this point.

1 Like

I’m all for thoughtful and creative conceptualization when it comes to sub designs.

1 Like

Chiron’s Awakening

The custom is aimed at bettering me as a teacher and helping me on my career path.

1. Renaissance Man Core
  2. Stark Core
  3. Chiron
  4. Chosen of Venus
  5. Dragon Tongue
  6. Emperor’s Voice
  7. Transcendental Connection
  8. Natural Winner
  9. Torchbearer
  10. Approachability Aura
  11. Metamorphosis
  12. The Architect
  13. Potentiator
  14. Joei de Vivre
  15. Mosaic
  16. Jupiter
  17. Yggdrasil
  18. DEUS
  19. Omnidimensional
  20. The Merger of Worlds
2 Likes

Break into Imperial Treasury

Stack oriented to getting to the point I’m satisfied with my finances and it’s the right time to get me to the next level in that matter.

• Emperor
  • Mogul
  • Limit Destroyer

I’m posting it here since I may want to build my custom based on those titles.

3 Likes

Targeted.
Rational.
Inspiring.

also
love the picture.

2 Likes

Holy Knight

Custom oriented to unleashing my spiritual, social and sexual potential, becoming aware of my real power and possibilities and pushing me forward towards realizing that potential and those possibilities outside of my comfort zone. I also want to work on my main shortcoming that hold me back that is I want to improve my verbal influence, forming the right relationships, optimizing my social interactions and becoming more focused and motivated.

1. Alchemist
  2. Khan
  3. Transcendental Connection
  4. Emperor’s Voice
  5. Submodel Alpha
  6. Power Awareness
  7. Potentiator
  8. Productivity Unleashed
  9. Carpe Diem Ascended
  10. DEUS
5 Likes

Dark Sovereign

Custom oriented to unleashing my empire and dynasty building, social and sexual potential, becoming fully aware of my potential and possibilities and pushing me forward towards realizing that potential and those possibilities outside of my comfort zone. I also want to work on my main shortcoming that hold me back that is I want to improve my verbal influence, forming the right relationships, optimizing my social interactions, become more focused and motivated, be more comfortable with taking a greater risk and be more ruthless when facing obstacles and enemies.

1. Khan
  2. Emperor: House of Medici
  3. Fenrir
  4. Emperor’s Voice
  5. Submodel Alpha
  6. Furious Ascent
  7. Potentiator
  8. Productivity Unleashed
  9. Carpe Diem Ascended
  10. DEUS
7 Likes

That’s just brilliant, man! Real tight custom with 10 modules.

Sith Lord DarkSovereign: “For a thousand years we prepared while you rested in your cradle of power, Jedi SaintSovereign!” muahahaha

2 Likes

Initially, it was a 20 modules custom but the goal was to create a 10 modules custom. I just picked out what I deemed the most important and I checked all they have to offer. I know what way I want to grow as an independent individual (financially and socially) and what shortcomings I need to work on most to succeed as master of my own reality. I shall start using that custom (or one very similar to it) as soon as I’ve tested the potential of Q+. For now, I need some more general development (Stark) and working on the freedom of self-expression and my crafts (RM). But first, I need to be done with Alchemist although I think I’ll be stacking it with Alchemist since it’s not very taxing or demanding action taking wise.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero - all the best, bro!!!

1 Like