Thinking about building my custom

What do you think, guys?

Core: Medici, StarkQ, Limitless, Power Can Corrupt
Aura: Aura, Auric Overdriver, Direct Influencing Aura, Energetic Ddevelopment XI, Sphaera Magnetica
New Modules: Master Mind, Asclepidus
Physical Changes: Deep Sleep, I.Q. and Cognitive Booster, Pragya
Results Enhancement: Atman, Carpe Diem Ascended, Deus, Lion IV, EGO ADSUM, Tyrant

I’m not sex focused since I have… HER :slight_smile: I want to become a more powerful and influential leader/teacher. I also want to follow my ambitions, destroy the limitation and build my little family empire (having my own business). I included Asclepidus just because everybody knows health is no.1.

Thank you so much for your time and feedback.

5 Likes

Looks awesome, but also heterogeneous enough that Mosaic might be a good touch?

AURA Ultima could replace Aura in this custom.

1 Like

I think I was wrong. The cores fit together really well, I got thrown off by Deep Sleep, Asclepius, and just by seeing the words ‘Physical Changes’. Thought there was more purely physical stuff going on. Seeing Sphaera Magnetica. also made me think that.

Now that I look more closely, almost everything in there connects back to the cores and the cores fit together really well.

Medici, Stark, Power Can Corrupt. Perfect combo.

Limitless could be argued to be slightly redundant (with Stark) but not much.

Seems like you’re including all of the aura stuff to help with making social interaction and social influence easier. The other modules seem to be contributing to intelligence, inner strength, and joyful attitude.

Forget what I said about Mosaic. I guess it’s really just Asclepius and Deep Sleep that stand out a bit.

1 Like

I added Sphaera Magnetica just because each of us needs to have that slight edge of sexiness/sex appeal. I added Deep Sleep since we all need a good quality sleep and Asclepius just because health is no.1 and we never know for sure if everything within our body is fine.

Yes, I included auras to be more socially influential. I also want to improve/unlock my intellectual capacities, get mentally stronger and enjoy the ride.

Thank you so much for your feedback, Malkuth.

1 Like

Yes, plus, sex energy is life energy. So no conflict at all there.

1 Like

I’ve replaced Deep Sleep and Asclepidus with ARES and Omnidimensional so my custom would look like this:
Core: Limitless, Medici, Power Can Corrupt, Stark
Aura: Aura, Auric Overdriver, Direct Influencing Aura, Energetic Ddevelopment XI, Sphaera Magnetica
New Modules: Master Mind
Emotional Healing: ARES
Physical Changes: I.Q. and Cognitive Booster, Pragya
Results Enhancement: Atman, Carpe Diem Ascended, Deus, EGO ADSUM, Lion IV, Omnidimensional, Tyrant

I’m wondering if I haven’t put in too much subs which are meant to enhance the results.

I’ve made some more tweaks and finally I think I have it all:
Emotional Healing: ARES
Social: Invincible Presence
Physical Changes: I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
Results Enhancement: Atman, Carpe Diem Ascended, Deus, EGO ADSUM, Lion IV, Omnidimensional, Tyrant

I’ve made the final tweak, I guess.

Physical Changes: I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
Results Enhancement: Atman, Carpe Diem Ascended, Deus, I AM, Lion IV, Omnidimensional, Pragya, The Architect, Tyrant

I’m wondering if I haven’t put in too much Result Enhancement subs. How do you think, guys?

How does it feel when you shared this with us?

It’s not about how it feels but about getting your feedback. Have you got any for me?

Of course, are the cores aligned with your goals? I suggest adding regeneration instead of limitless. How do you define mentally stronger? Mind’s eye could fit in nicely here.

1 Like

Thank you. Yes, all the cores are aligned with my ultimate goals.

What about the number of Result Enhancement modules? Isn’t too much?

Why would you replace Limitless with Regeneration?

Keep in mind that this is your life and your mind. You’ll be walking with these modules for a while and they’ll literally be informing who you are becoming. So you should choose exactly what you want.

The more you want it and the more it fits with how you intuitively see things, the better it will work.

1 Like

After pondering about that and making some tweaks, it looks like this now:
Transgressive Will to Power

1. Emperor: the House of Medici Core
  2. PCC Core
  3. Mogul Core
  4. Sultan
  5. Tyrant
  6. Chiron
  7. Potentiator
  8. Mastermind
  9. Dragon Tongue
  10. Sacred Words
  11. Transcendental Connection
  12. Awakened Perception
  13. Dominion
  14. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  15. Carpe Diem Ascended
  16. Yggdrasil
  17. Pragya
  18. Omnidimensional
  19. The Merger of Worlds
  20. DEUS
4 Likes

A very unique combination. Good thing you trimmed your cores down to 3

2 Likes

Yes, and two of them are not very dense. I supposed the core of HoM is pretty dense but I suppose not as dense as the Stage 4 cores or the core of Emperor or Stark. But it was not the density which influenced my choices but my potential and my goals. I shall elaborate more on that when I’m ready to launch my custom. For now, I’m thinking about when to add Mogul to DR. Tomorrow or later on. I have to calculate it more thoroughly. I’m planning to run DR for another 800 hours and I’m tempted to run Mogul along with it till its end at the same amount of exposure (800 hours) in the proportion 1:1, simply interlacing both subs like this; 1xDR-1xMogul-1xDR-1xMogul and so on.

3 Likes

I’m particularly intrigued by Mogul (and Ascension) because I never ran them at the start of my journey. And I would if I were back in time and starting–with my current perspective.

1 Like

Was thinking of doing this but am not sure (for myself, I mean). What am sure of is that DR will enlighten me just as it has helped you decide what is best for you :+1:

2 Likes

You bet it did. The clarity of my thinking and goals improved (I should add it to the journal) and my sense of purpose is much stronger. I’m more determined to build myself the way I think is best for me. Before Q affected me just a little bit and I started to think I should wait for a stronger technology and for now just focus on adding a slight flavour to my life by using Q but when I found that I just needed much more loops the magick happened.

2 Likes

If I was to build it now it would look like this:

The Empress

1. All-Seeing
  2. Intuition Enhancer
  3. Awakened Perception
  4. The Merger of Worlds
  5. Information Releaser
  6. Blue Skies
  7. Virtue Series: Hope
  8. Transcendental Connection
  9. Dragon Tongue
  10. Sacred Words
  11. Torchbearer
  12. Mastermind
  13. Potentiator
  14. Sultan
  15. Chiron
  16. Tyrant
  17. Pragya
  18. Yggdrasil
  19. Omnidimensional
  20. DEUS

6 and 7 are the heart of the Empress.:heart_eyes:

The modules may change slightly depending on my progress on DR and Mogul, of course.

4 Likes