Elixir of the Golden Dragon - Dragon Reborn Stage 2 + Mogul + ElixirU (FINISHED)

I was being positive. Stating a positive fact

1 Like

Positively loveable misguided people

1 Like

So ingrained they don’t realize it. For a long time I considered any form of religious devotion mental illness until it was pointed out to me how the really extreme sects such as evangelical Christians have had those teachings pounded into them from a very early age. To them it’s normal. Same with some political and racial issues. No child is born being hateful

2 Likes

Here’s the Empress. It may be the final draft but it depends on the results on DR and Mogul.

1 Like

Empress? I’m confused

1 Like

Helping those people is the core of the business I’m thinking about right now.

The Empress is supposed to help me carry out that business. I need to be focused on Love and Hope (which is the heart of the Empress) so those two modules Blue Skies and Hope. Apart from that on connecting with people, helping them and building wealth around it. Wealth = thoughtful generosity.

2 Likes

That’s a killer stack man, and I like the arcana vibes.

Deleted my other post, the less of my noise on your thread, the better. It’s a milestone for you. :muscle:

2 Likes

The Empress is my future leading card according to Tarot. It might be a coincidence but…
I’ll have to work a bit more on that concept.

What I’ve changed is the way I think about my subliminal journey. Before I thought I should focus on becoming someone who would fit in the society, learn the game and simply get rich to succeed in life but I was mistaken, of course. The Golden Dragon and The Empress are based on my natural gifts, preferences, potential and sense of purpose. Those programs are aimed at Thoughtful Generosity which to me is the pinnacle of Wealth. Tat’s just another concept I’ll have to work on.

1 Like

Arcana vibes !!

Are you building this to run with DR?

For a moment I was like-holy shit Voytek is actually a woman :joy:

Really cool build and aim-thoughtful generosity as the pinnacle of wealth.

What had you decide to drop PCC/HOM or will those come in later?

1 Like

Same thing I thought

1 Like

Nope, I’m a male and don’t force me, guys, to prove it the most obvious way I could and no striptease for free, anyways. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Nope, I shall start running it after I’m done with DR transferring Mogul to a stack with The Empress. I’m really excited about that project since it includes ME, my natural gifts, professional skills (I’m a social counsellor - I’ve got a Master’s degree in Welfare), personality type, preferences, my sense of purpose and… MY HEART. The Empress (in Tarot) is a symbol of Wealth and Nurturing Power whose pinnacle is, again, Thoughtful Generosity. Following that archetype/concept, I want to build Wealth around that project developing myself as a human being on that path as well. I’ve improved The Empress a bit and, probably, I’ll change it a bit later on, depending on my results and SC module offer.

These are not priorities of mine, right now, besides my previous custom - Transgressive Will to Power was focused on what I consider something which could help me fit in the society and the general social game (homo homini lupus est). It’s just not me and it would take a lot of time to change into someone who could be a player in that game, on top of that, ultimately it could make me unhappy and my real me would get mutilated and my true value wasted. The Golden Dragon and The Empress which are the key concepts of my way which leads to my ultimate purpose - Thoughtful Generosity. I’ve always felt that purpose deep inside and followed that concept but DR made it more pronounced and gave me more focus on that goal and a lot of motivation and confidence in that project and myself.

2 Likes

I apologize in advance, but this came instantly to my mind when you said that you have red hair :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Such a tease

2 Likes

Great song, thank you.

Remember, guys, that only a ginger can call another ginger “ginger”. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’ve never envied anyone anything but I envy him his beautiful mane… I wish I had a mane like his. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

100$ for a live cam, James. I gave you a 90% discount. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I misread that as " live cam Jam " and was instantly traumatized

4 Likes

@Hoppa Tim Michin is awesome

@Mentalchemist it’s a wig

3 Likes

Is it ok to say ‘red-headed person’ ?

1 Like

People used to call me many different names related to my hair colour and I’m rock-immune to any names in this regard so, yeah, it sounds good to me. My grandmother used to call me “Rudzik” which in Polish means “robin”:

I loved it since she always smiled with love when she was calling me that name… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmm… Robin Hood archetype is also very interesting in regards to Thoughtful Generosity. That archetype could be the base of my future project which would include PCC and the House of Medici, the main theme in here is, of course, “stealing” from the rich to aid the poor. Interesting concept, indeed. :sunglasses:

1 Like