Lotus in Flames (Alchemist + Emperor + Rebirth)

Can you explain your rationale for including silent tracks between each subliminal? I think you are the only person I have seen here on the forums doing this, and I am wondering if I should do something similar.

Personally, I also listen at night, using masked on speaker (ultrasonic even at low volumes made me wake up like a zombie in the middle of the night to turn off my phone), and I try to keep my stack short, like 3-4 tracks only, in order to allow my mind to rest and assimilate the subliminals before I wake up.

I’d love to hear what your thought process was in choosing your current listening method.

@dorfmeister I think is doing this too.

2 Likes

I do it since I listen to my stack at night only and there are only four tracks so I though of giving my mind some time to process the data before going to the next track. I used that method in the past and it seemed to improve my results but I’m not certain if that’s the case. There’s one more use who has been using that approach for a long time so you could investigate on it in here:

1 Like

The sadness and boredom have passed. I still feel calm and it seems to me Stark has started settling in since there’s no sign of recon. Still I don’t see the results I was getting on StarkQ and the new core may need some more time to get accepted.

3 Likes

I’ve decided to run two more loops tonight so it’s going to be 1xStark, 1xRebirthU, 2xthe Alchemist and 2xRenaissance Man. I’m pretty curious if I can handle that or recon awaits me on the morrow.

For now, it seems to me my mind is struggling with accepting the new core script of Stark and the core of RM hasn’t been internalized fully yet. I just need to keep going trying to avoid heavy recon and stonewalling. I feel an increase of the loops may be needed.

Increasing the number of loops occurred to me a good move since I feel more confident and optimistic today. I have much more energy too.

The silent tracks are a way for your subconscious to rest and process the information.

When you work with the subconscious its not good to force things, like in magic less is more because in doing less and having zero expectations things really start to happening.

In my experience is believing 100% it will happen and let it go, go do your daily stuff and forget about it.

I remember some 15 years ago i was doing experiments with sexual auras and energy projection, and i was always trying too see if it was working, why those girls didnt turn their head to me…bla bla bla. I was interfering in the process…when i really let it go i had literally girls stalking me, even girls from TV. So trust the process and trust this company… they are honest and very good, wich is rare is this type of business.

2 Likes

hey brother elme, seems like you have a lot of experience with experimenting with the mind even b4 coming here…

can u plse tell me more about this and how can I explore this practice?

@Elme I’ve sent u a personal message

1 Like

Please, ask about that in another thread. Thanks! :slight_smile:

A bit irascible today but having it under control and expressing it just for emphasizing. I’m really curious how it goes later on but I’ll be having a night off tonight.

Today (on my day off) I felt very positive and I was really open, friendly and expressive. It looks like the combo Stark+RM at work to me. Apart from that, the stillness of my mind is still great (the Alchemist). I’m tempted to skip the second day off and run more loops but I have to resist the temptation and see how it goes tomorrow.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s RM or Stark or both but it pulled my card for me today:

I was willing to do crazy social things, joking around, making fun of myself and everything and laughing a lot. Interesting.

4 Likes

I ran 2xRM, 2xthe Alchemist and 2xStark last night and I slept for ten hours. I woke up around 1 a.m. and I had a feeling I was overwhelmed by the subs but I decided to keep going and I fell asleep again. I ran a loop of RebirthU in the morning and I feel really well now (1 p.m.). I’m testing more loops on the new technology and it seems to me I can handle it but it’s only the first day after a two days break. No signs of any recon so far.

3 Likes

I ran 2xRM, 2xthe Alchemist and 2xStark last night and there’s no recon whatsoever. I feel really solid and calm (the Alchemist) and connected with the world (RM). As to Stark, I’m staying at home mostly for the new wave of the virus in Thailand but I’m noticing people show me more respect and are more open to me.

Due to nice results during my rest days I decided to do some more experiments on that matter and I switched to the pattern 3:1 (3 days on, 1 day off). Probably, I’ll switch to 2:1 or even 1:1 later on to see how it works for me.

1 Like

It looks like the new technology needed more time to settle in, at least in my case. Similarly to RM, Stark needed around 10 days to settle in so that I can feel and see it at work.

I feel really calm/silent (the Alchemist), connected to the world and people (RM) and really comfortable and liberated in social context (Stark). I think these are the very basic manifestations of my programs and I can expect them to amplify as the road goes.

I’ve also discovered that, during sleep, it’s good to give your mind around one hour for processing when you’re done with your listening. Yes, around one hour before waking up. I wake up more refreshed and I feel my stack affecting me stronger. I also interlace every tack with a 15 minutes long silence track that seems to work good too.

I’ll be taking a night off tonight.

2 Likes

Yes I also feel I need sometime to get acclimated to Qv2. Glad it’s starting to settle in for you

2 Likes

RM really helps me express myself but what’s even better it helps my shadow (the Fool/the Wanderer) manifest and it also helps integrate it with my true self (the Magician/the Alchemist). It’s great since it makes me feel stronger and more integrated.

1 Like

I was planning to take a night off last night but ultimately decided to run my stack. I feel a bit overloaded today despite the fact that was the fourth night of listening only. For now, there are no signs of recon and we shall see how it goes later on since it’s only morning.

Since I got overloaded and I got a slight recon (a bit uncomfortable in social context) I decided to take two days of as I’ve run my stack for four days. It seems to me that the 3:1 proportion I was planning was a good idea. I shall try it when I’m done with my days off.