Lotus in Flames (Alchemist + Emperor + Rebirth)

I ran 2xRM, 2xthe Alchemist and 2xStark last night and I slept for ten hours. I woke up around 1 a.m. and I had a feeling I was overwhelmed by the subs but I decided to keep going and I fell asleep again. I ran a loop of RebirthU in the morning and I feel really well now (1 p.m.). I’m testing more loops on the new technology and it seems to me I can handle it but it’s only the first day after a two days break. No signs of any recon so far.

3 Likes

I ran 2xRM, 2xthe Alchemist and 2xStark last night and there’s no recon whatsoever. I feel really solid and calm (the Alchemist) and connected with the world (RM). As to Stark, I’m staying at home mostly for the new wave of the virus in Thailand but I’m noticing people show me more respect and are more open to me.

Due to nice results during my rest days I decided to do some more experiments on that matter and I switched to the pattern 3:1 (3 days on, 1 day off). Probably, I’ll switch to 2:1 or even 1:1 later on to see how it works for me.

1 Like

It looks like the new technology needed more time to settle in, at least in my case. Similarly to RM, Stark needed around 10 days to settle in so that I can feel and see it at work.

I feel really calm/silent (the Alchemist), connected to the world and people (RM) and really comfortable and liberated in social context (Stark). I think these are the very basic manifestations of my programs and I can expect them to amplify as the road goes.

I’ve also discovered that, during sleep, it’s good to give your mind around one hour for processing when you’re done with your listening. Yes, around one hour before waking up. I wake up more refreshed and I feel my stack affecting me stronger. I also interlace every tack with a 15 minutes long silence track that seems to work good too.

I’ll be taking a night off tonight.

2 Likes

Yes I also feel I need sometime to get acclimated to Qv2. Glad it’s starting to settle in for you

2 Likes

RM really helps me express myself but what’s even better it helps my shadow (the Fool/the Wanderer) manifest and it also helps integrate it with my true self (the Magician/the Alchemist). It’s great since it makes me feel stronger and more integrated.

1 Like

I was planning to take a night off last night but ultimately decided to run my stack. I feel a bit overloaded today despite the fact that was the fourth night of listening only. For now, there are no signs of recon and we shall see how it goes later on since it’s only morning.

Since I got overloaded and I got a slight recon (a bit uncomfortable in social context) I decided to take two days of as I’ve run my stack for four days. It seems to me that the 3:1 proportion I was planning was a good idea. I shall try it when I’m done with my days off.

Day off

I just woke up and feel groggy. I had a lot of vivid dreams that I attribute to heavy processing due to giving my mind more room to do so. We shall see how it goes during the day.

Taken yesterday - Koh Samui, Thailand:

:sunny:

5 Likes

I felt a slight recon during the day in the form of a feeling of slight discomfort in social context. I’ll be having one more night off.

You’ve come a long way man! I’m very happy for you!

I ran my stack last night and I feel overloaded and I’m getting a slight recon. Even though I had had two days off before I ran it. For that reason I’ll be taking one day off.

1 Like

I’ve decided to go back to my most effective listening routine instead of taking a day off. It worked on Q like a charm (for Khan and later on for Stark/the Alchemist), let’s see how it works on Qv2. The pattern is 4 loops per night interlaced with 1 hour of silence each.

1 Like

I ran 1xRebirthU, 1xRM, 1xthe Alchemist and 1xStark last night and I feel groggy this morning. I’m not eager to leave my bed and socialize with people. Honestly, I would wrap myself with the quilt and sleep through the day. But it’s only morning…

1 Like

Today I tried a bit different approach and I took a 4-5 hours break between one loop and another and I saw how much better it affected me than taking only one hour break between two different subs. I was planning to have longer breaks between the loops in the past but ultimately I did it only today. I shall investigate more about taking longer breaks between the loops in two days since tomorrow is my day off.

3 Likes

Since taking longer breaks occurred to be really effective yesterday I decided to keep testing that strategy. Today I’ll be running Stark, the Alchemist, RebirthU and RM one loop each. That’s the fourth day on.

Yesterday, while listening to Stark, I felt that warmth and bliss coursing through my chest that usually indicates that my mind is absorbing the script. Cool! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow. You’re really getting granular with it.

Interesting (and instructive) to follow your discoveries.

1 Like

I was thinking about running the loops every 12 hours each but it would be less convenient and could be not really necessary. For now, these are 3-4 hours breaks and only 4 loops per day. It may be that over time I’ll be able to absorb more with shorter breaks but for now more than 4 loops and only one hour breaks make me overloaded and cause recon. It might be related to the number of programs I’m running (4). Maybe interlacing them is not a good strategy and it would be better to run multiple loops of one program only a day (apart from Rebirth) and the next program on the very next day and so on. I may try that approach too but for the time being I’m testing 3-4 hour breaks,

2 Likes

Yes, the mind/brain does adjust with time.

These are probably equally feasible routes to the same destination. It’s smart to use your creativity and intelligence to explore the strategies that work for you at any given time.

1 Like

I ran my 4 loops today (Stark then Rebirth, the Alchemist and RM) and added 3 hours break between. I felt a slight recon after running the Alchemist but I felt that bliss and warmth when running my Qv2 titles.
It seems to me that 3 hours breaks are enough for me to not get overloaded.

1 Like