Lotus in Flames (Alchemist + Emperor + Rebirth)

I like RM a lot since it unleashes my shadow - Joker (the fool, the wanderer - Tarot):

Today I laughed and it resembled so much that character’s way of laughing. Even my gf admitted that.
(I laughed like that after learning I could use Linux for everything I wanted and say goodbye to Windows for ever :stuck_out_tongue: )

It’s interesting but before it was RM and Stark (Qv2) that hit me with recon and now the Alchemist is the only one doing that and I listen to only one loop of it a day. My Qv2 fill me with a very pleasant feeling. It may be related to the old alpha core that was implemented in Q. That alpha core may make it harder for the new technology to be absorbed or it simply causes recon since it collides with the new technology. I only guess.

1 Like

I’ve found the culprit. It’s RebirthU that is kicking my ass and making me feel unstable and upset. I had some thought on giving up on that program and RM which are signs of recon. I shall force my way through it and see what happens next.

1 Like

Listening to RM now. It’s making me feel good.

Yesterday and today after listening to RebirthU I saw my old self trying to come back and overshadow my new self. That caused recon and the urge to give up on that sub and RM. It’s really interesting and helps me see clearly what “kind” of me is going to die in the process. At least, that’s my only assumption on what’s going on.

1 Like

I’m having a day off and I’m in a much better mood and have much more energy today. Man, RebirthU really kicks my ass and I wonder if I should change it for BLU. Gonna see, I shall give it more time.

1 Like

The Dark Knight joker, aside from being a sociopath, is one of the most admiral men.

He has a clearly defined brand, confidence in spades, an unshakable sense of purpose, fantastic influence, charisma, a sense of humor, and he lives life as a pure creation, rather than a reaction.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero

So it sounds like QV2 is getting easier for you to run?

Qv2 is easier to run since one loop a day of each program is more than enough, Harder since it takes some time to settle in whilst Q used to settle in straight ahead. Q programs felt better and stronger since they contained that alpha core programming whilst Qv2 doesn’t make you feel solid (alpha), at least not the Alchemist, Stark or RM. For that reason the results are not so palpable yet there are still there. I think even running three loops of three different programs a day may be a bit too much or one just needs much more time to get accustomed to it. I’m waiting for the Qv2 version of the Alchemist to be able to estimate the power of the input on the new technology, at least for the subs I’m running. Also, it may be that running more than one program on Qv2 requires of you to listen to fewer loops than you could listen to running one program only.

2 Likes

Q programs do definitely ‘feel’ better- harder to listen to- but easier to run for me so far.

But the external results I see on QV2 -especially with manifestation seem lightning fast.

Q with QV2 might cause some friction. So far I can do QV2 10 hours apart from each other or a couple hours apart from Q.

I definitely feel the new equivalent of recon, while less emotional destabilizing for me, has similar physical effects- more pervasive but less intense kick in a few hours after listening, although my fatigue from them has abated mostly.

3 Likes

It´s a strong Ultima.
I switched to RebirthQ, it seems to be enough to clarify the StarkQv2 I started recently.
And it´s only 30 minutes.

1 Like

I feel really overwhelmed with RebirthU or maybe that’s the effect of using it along with the three other subs but I can definitely say that that’s the sub kicking my ass since the overwhelm is related to reframing my old self and getting a “new identity”. I’m considering running one loop of a program per twelve hours and having two days on and one day off as my routine.

What’s interesting, it didn’t kick my ass for the first three weeks and it started only about two or three days ago. That technology is so strong that I’m even considering going back to Q. I want to check the aforementioned listening routine first though.

2 Likes

I’m running the culprit (RebirthU) now and surprisingly it feels really good. We’re going to see what happens tomorrow. I’ll be running RM in the morning and the Alchemist in the evening (one loop each) and in two days one loop of Stark. Then I’ll be taking a day off.

1 Like

I listened to RM after I woke up (2 hours ago) and I’ve been feeling good so far. No signs of the overwhelm.

1 Like

Listening to the Alchemist now, it feels good too. No recon whatsoever so it seems to me my stack is rocking the boat since there are some fast changes occurring on a deep level. We shall see.

Tomorrow I’ll be running Stark in the morning (one loop) and then I’ll be having a day off.

Ultimately, I’m running Stark now and it feels good too (that bliss and warmth in my chest). It’s like I’m still wondering if what I’ve experienced on Qv2 so far is overload or just a sign my mind is getting accustomed to the new technology.

1 Like

Okay, I decided to run my whole stack tonight (one loop of each of my programs with a one hour break between each). I started with RebirthU and it’s been feeling pretty good so far.

1 Like

I felt groggy in the morning and had some vivid dreams last night. Now I feel really relaxed and at peace. I’m curious how it’ll go during the day.

I suppose it’s RM that makes me vulnerable to other people’s energies and when I’ve sensed the negative one I tend to avoid those people. Also, RM makes me feel ok with my vulnerability (related to social interactions) even though people see it in me and try to use it to their advantage. In the past it used to make me upset or angry and now I’m cool with that. However, I’m not sure if I want to keep RM in my stack since it causes that vulnerability to surface in the first place and I’m not sure yet if I want to be that way… on the other hand, it may be only temporary or it may be caused by another sub in my stack or just be a from of recon (which I doubt but I don’t cross it out). Hard to tell now, therefore, I shall keep RM in my stack for a while and see what happens next.

1 Like

I feel like this much of the time. Sounds like Renaissance Man may heighten the Watery and artistic aspects of temperament.

(well, I guess that’s what the tin says after all)

1 Like

I’m starting to think RM may be a great sub to run if you’re independent and you don’t have to be among people who are rather “primitive” and dealing with them requires of you to be more “alpha”. It’s not difficult to display alpha qualities (dominance, toughness and relentlessness) on RM but it’s not something that comes naturally to you like on Khan for instance. It’s not like I cannot manage with this “kind” of people it’s rather about being effective in your interactions and removing unnecessary obstacles which on Khan (and I guess on every alpha program) comes to you naturally.

2 Likes