Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

I’m currently having reconciliation, not in the form of resistance but rather overwhelm and overexposure I’m assuming.

Which is normal when you hit two loops of Khan Complete Qv2 out of nowhere. As with any subliminal, after a week it seems to stabilize, and results become more congruent.

Luckily I have huge tensor rings I can sit in, like Hoola hoops in size – within that field, I can barely think, it is a space of neutrality and oneness, totally beyond thinking which aids me tremendously in processing the subliminal.

Besides that, meditation, eating healthy, working out (for the adrenaline), or essentially any form of alchemy whatever that may be for you.

Just raise your frequency or shift your emotional energy by any sort of activity, obviously to a higher state.

A healthy lifestyle is more important than anything, not to mention living harmoniously and not overwhelming the body with negative emotions and thoughts, including those from the environment.

Interesting how I’m still executing Stark after having done merely two loops of it at the beginning of last week – makes me curious how Khan is going to surface in a few days, I’ll take a rest day moving forward, I’m having this feeling that Khan is going to make me disappear from the forum again.

Essentially, you want a harmonious and balanced inner & outer space while integrating a subliminal – once you have reached a solid foundation with any Title you can go out in negatively polarized environments without being affected all that much since you have now gained a higher frequency which highly diminishes any incoming negativity.

Similar to how the Sun obliviates any darkness.

Last bits of advice from Hermit until this darn Stark scripting runs out. Let’s move Khan to the surface already.

7 Likes

That’s exactly the kind I get on the new technology too.

1 Like

I’m using Regenqv2, and today my emotions are off the charts. Going off on a family member. I feel guilty as @$$%. I don’t like doing that to anybody. I suspect it’s part recon. and part the problem that I’m trying to resolve.

4 Likes

Why are you resisting the feeling? This strategy will bite you in the ass long term, as you put it aside. Practicing mindfulness, meditation, or a therapy form such as ACT to learn letting go is one of the best practices you can have.

I’d rather recommend David Snyder(for NLP, grey room etc) or PSTEC(similar to EMDR therapy).

And even better, Power of Now / Eckhart Tolle and maybe Sadghuru.

Key thing.

Suppressing emotions is not helpful.

What you can do is DECIDE NOT to act on them. That doesn’t mean you don’t feel them, because you have to. But acting upon any emotion you have is not healthy and will built up until it burts out in a resentful, weak explosion :wink:

1 Like

More about Qv2:

More about Qv2 (and Uv2):

Ran one loop of EOG QV2 St 1 last night and I’m running one currently. I feel really good right now. Weirdly optimistic.

3 Likes

Once again I want to say thank you to everyone for replying and sharing your own experiences.
It’s shown me that perhaps all this reconciliation, fatigue, and moodiness (it hadn’t hit before, but oh boy has it hit today), are pushing me towards realizing that the way I live and am now is not compatible with the image of the man I want to be, as Stark dictates I become.

This journey will require a lot more introspection, but I am glad I have the forum to help me through it.

To keep the post on-topic as well, oh boy is Qv2 working fast. In the past my reconciliation came in the form of wanting to change subs or stop using them altogether, but now it seems that the sub is reaching deeper and the reconciliation hooks into actual issues rather than seeping in through the surface over time.

3 Likes

Here’s what I’ve noticed so far when going out. People come to me, and start a conversation, it could be about anything. And they’re super friendly.

Walk like I own the world.

The amount of respect I get, from young ones to elders, it’s amazing, I’m getting king like respect.

And then there are other parts of my life…

I’m learning faster than I thought even though I could be bored out of my mind, I still focus.

Family treats me like the savior.

Way more submissive behavior from women, unfortunately for them I’m only ever captivated by rarity. And my woman is becoming more and more submissive, caring, and adoring… she makes me want to do anything for her.

Then there’s the cold side to emperor…

Or should I say, the very rational part of it…

I have emotional stability, I usually lose control of my bad emotions such as anger, frustration etc(my moon in Pisces) but immediately gain control and realize them for what they are and quickly accept them, as a result my emotions stabilizes. And what I love most is that it happens so quick.

Appetite increased drastically, which is a good thing considering that I’m skinny.

And my mind recognizes no limits…

There’s unlimited positive thinking.

Right now I’m getting the urge to finally get Khan so that means something is happening, I’ll resist it and see what change took place.

5 Likes

Khan Qv2 version:

2 Likes

Are you just running emperor? Everything but the cold part sounds good.

1 Like

When overwhelmed with the new technology:

1 Like

I just want to remind you, guys, what Saint said about Q+ and Ultima+ three months ago:

It seems to me that even Qv2 is very near to that prediction. Now it feels like one or two loops a day is more than enough. I can run even seven loops a day but I get overloaded and a bit overwhelmed pretty quickly. It may depend on the subs you’re running though since running Mogul should be much easier than running Khan or Dragon Reborn.

@RVconsultant Any thoughts?

4 Likes

As long as we are talking about the general audience :wink:

I forgot to tag you in the other thread where you mentioned to me about gradually testing the loops.

I did. Still the same.

1 Like

If I compare running two loops of StarkQ with two loops of StarkQv2 the first one works magic and the other feels like stonewalling and it causes a slight recon. i don’t know what to make of it though.

How many loops and of what are you testing now?

3 Likes

I’m now in a more random mode… Waiting for the upgraded Alchemist to add in.

Tested EoG yesterday/ last night. Did a couple of loops of EoG1 day time and EoG4 4 loops while sleeping.

Interesting dreams. With some control over them.

I’m thinking of doing 2 loops /day of a single title something like this: Monday 2 loops of Alchemist1, Tuesday QL1 x2, Wed Mind’s Eye x2, Thu EoG+HOM total of 2 loops, Fri Emp x2. Then rest days.

We’ll see… Might have too many titles in the stack. Then again, I have lots of experience with Emp and EoG.

2 Likes

I was thinking about doing the same that is focusing on one title a day but decided to run my programs one loop of my stack every 10-12 hours. I’m going to see how it works for me.

1 Like

I think it may be possible to progress on loops for Qv2, but much more slowly than for Q. For reference, I’m running DR ST3 Qv2 for April-May and I’ll move up from 1 loop to 2 loops only in May, while sticking to the 5 days on, 2 days off schedule.

2 Likes

Hey Voytek!