Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

I’m now in a more random mode… Waiting for the upgraded Alchemist to add in.

Tested EoG yesterday/ last night. Did a couple of loops of EoG1 day time and EoG4 4 loops while sleeping.

Interesting dreams. With some control over them.

I’m thinking of doing 2 loops /day of a single title something like this: Monday 2 loops of Alchemist1, Tuesday QL1 x2, Wed Mind’s Eye x2, Thu EoG+HOM total of 2 loops, Fri Emp x2. Then rest days.

We’ll see… Might have too many titles in the stack. Then again, I have lots of experience with Emp and EoG.

2 Likes

I was thinking about doing the same that is focusing on one title a day but decided to run my programs one loop of my stack every 10-12 hours. I’m going to see how it works for me.

1 Like

I think it may be possible to progress on loops for Qv2, but much more slowly than for Q. For reference, I’m running DR ST3 Qv2 for April-May and I’ll move up from 1 loop to 2 loops only in May, while sticking to the 5 days on, 2 days off schedule.

2 Likes

Hey Voytek!

Yes, I am.

1 Like

Yes…

And yes @Hoppa I see you.

Is anybody writing about their experience of QV2 customs? (as compared to Q version 1)

1 Like

I think @Azriel could tell us a bit about that. Please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Completely agree, I was running 1 loop of Stark v2 for a week, felt great. Jumped it up to 2 loops for a week, felt like garbage, very moody and my sleep was terrible no matter how many hours I got. Back to 1 loop the past couple of nights and I am starting to feel better.

Qv2 is powerful, and with dense scripts, even a seasoned mind accustomed with subliminals probably shouldn’t run more than 1-2 loops IMO.

3 Likes

Sure,

I’ll report for two customs

So I upgraded my Emperor/Primal/PCC/Inner circle custom exchanging Primal from Primal Seduction. I’ll just list some points about it

1. It is easier to listen to, physically while listening its smoother, but hits way harder
  2. By hits way harder I mean I feel closer to overwhelm or my max listening capacity for the day after running it and often up to 8 hours later. In the beginning I had fatigue drop off 6 hours later, that is leveling out now.
  3. It hits way harder in that I start grappling with person insecurities and issues that seem very deep and they occur in my experience almost like inside of a container, and very subtle, while they can be off putting and intense-this aspect of the recon-is not destabilizing, however it would effect my peak performance.
  4. I see results way quicker with cores but so far less quickly or more noticeably with modules. These isn’t to say the effects are not there-but there so seamless if they are I’m having trouble pinpointing them.
  5. Cores are more distinct, Emperor is so freaking obvious here, in a way it wasn’t in my last custom-feels like when I ran 5 loops of Emperor Q solo, except more in control and less edgy, mixed in with everything else.
  6. It feels less like a blend and more like different cores come to the forefront at different times. I’ll go from Emperor mode to Primal Seduction mode, to PCC mode. I’m sure there is a subtle blend but right now it’s more like picking and choosing what comes out instinctively. I couldn’t pick up this distinct a difference in my last Q custom
  7. I’m having an experience similar to when I first ran Emperor, like I can’t believe who I am and the solidity on this-except during fatigue drop off, or insecurity blooms.
  8. I’ve experimented with running 1/2 the full loop of the custom and going out and my results are maybe double what I see after running the full loop. Or rather I should say I’m seeing the same results with zero recon so it feels double. Maybe this has to do with faster executing or less recon but I have seen this a few times now with QV2. Even that first time I ran Emperor QV2 for 10 minutes my self effects/ results were stronger and more seamless than when I ran a full loop. By results I mean, confidence, sense of solidity, social commanding, woman who seem interested, my ability to engage those woman, my own self dialogue, things effectively flowing/going in the direction I intend act on etc.

My other QV2 custom is Paragon Ultima Core/ Diamond Ultima Core

1. It feels like running an Ultima-with slightly less state shift. So if an Ultima is 180 degrees into another subjective experience- this is like 100-120 degrees.
  2. My long standing ‘golfer’ elbow that was persistently flaring up even with Emperor Fitness Stage 4/DR stage 2 been reduced by about 95% since I started running this. And I only do a couple loops a week. The same level of Diamond potency is also there. It is clear the quality of my erections are significantly stronger, increase pleasure sensation. I notice a strong sexual chemistry that is distinct than my normal sexual chemistry with certain woman when in proximity on this custom. This feels like once you’ve started hooking up and the body wants more than the mind-this often seems mutual.
  3. The sub seems to peak the day after but that’s likely cause I run it at night.

Lastly while perhaps not a direct correlate or more to do with the content of custom than the build but since starting QV2 customs, I’ve fallen asleep at 5-6 am every morning, and wake up at 11 am. Sometimes I’ll go back to sleep until 1. I set my own work hours so not really a problem, but not a great schedule either. So I often get 5-7 hours, and while the first week was wonky I seem to have adjusted and feel great all day with less sleep now. I’m also working out more and eating less.

12 Likes

That’s a really interesting point. Do you feel it may change over time, meaning you’ll get better results running a full loop and you’ll get no recon whatsoever?

Yes most likely, especially with proper rest, nutrition, sleep, action, and self care

I notice I slip into recon as insecurity bloom or fatigue if I mismanage those. It’s a tighter rope to walk.

3 Likes

Recon manifests the same way here.

1 Like

For those who’re having a difficult time processing the subliminal’s only one necessary component needs changed or two, depending on your method of change of course.

Either you add Life Force (Light) to your system – or, you simply lower the loops.

Anyhow, if you want results to appear with speed and in abundance, I’d recommend everyone to replenish their energies through whatever means they have at their disposal.

Not to mention the Astral is ridiculously dirty right now, which is draining the collective in general and making us tired after sleep – especially when converting subliminal scripts into emotions – which tends to happen in our sleep as the frequencies ripple from the Mental plane into the Emotional (Astral) plane…

I can assure everyone that if you stick to a healthy diet on all levels of one’s existence, results will surface akin to miracles; that includes a healthy supply of Love – the force which holds the entire Universe together.

The strongest emotion in existence capable of quite literally making it rain.

If anything, purge yourself from negative emotions and you will feel much Lighter.

13 Likes

Would you recommend adding Regeneration, Elixir, Rebirth or similar subs to any stack we run to give this positive emotion feeling?

IIRC you said this should amplify results, simply because the subconscious is set up positively and thus more open to change.

If it comes to healing subs Saint himself said they may overpower other subs that’s why there are periods when he listens to healing subs only to avoid that risk.

5 Likes

That would explain why I didn’t get much from Khan when I was running RebirthU before.

I know this is supposed to be a good combo, but for me I felt nothing from khan doing that.

Could also be an overlap of two healing subs though (khan st1)

I would say sanguine definatly enhance results. from my experience

also LDU and RebirthU

I didn’t feel or notice anything on TB either but that was the pre-Q technology.

Although it is healing you should feel something on TB.

Since Khan TB has core one should def feel and see something.

My assumption is that if you didn’t yet see anything,you may need to breakdown more with TB.