Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

just a question, hows ur wisdom on a custom with khan inner circle and ares and i am, the rest being action modules, that’s not enough to stop me from moving forward right?

I ran it for one month over one year ago. I’ve run DR and Stage 1 of the Alchemist and now I’ll be running the Emperor. It should do.

1 Like

Yes, it looks really promising.

Hi @AlexanderGraves, if you knew the modules I blended with Khan in the Custom I have waiting to be forged by Quintessence you’d understand the importance of Emotions, especially, those of Joy, Love, and Gratitude – as they are what reinvigorated our beings and Illuminates our Soul Essence.

For anything to happen in Physical reality Emotion is the major key component, without it, physical movement can not exist.

The whole entire Universe is held together by Love, it is the primordial force of Life – anyone excluding Gratitude Embodiment, Chosen of Venus, Blue Skies, and Transcendental Connection from their Customs is leaving out so much potential.

Love is the source of all Life.

Love is Light.

Love is All.

Anything but Love will shatter your existence and drain your Energy, Love on the other hand rejuvenates your being and will uplift you into exaltation.

You see now why users have reported such profound effects with Love Bomb? Is it not obvious that everyone around is on an infinite search for Love and that one can not expect to attract Love without actually embodying it.

Same reason @Sub.Zero mentions healing subliminal’s being draining. I’d rather not use them, they are unnecessary once everyone discovers Love, it is the sole component of healing – it is the Force that replenishes our being and shatters all negativity being held within the body, instead you will feel Light like a feather and have the clarity of a newborn.

With that being said, Saint Germain Qv2 (Khan Core) will be the most elaborate Khan Custom this forum has ever seen, it covers a complete restoration of one being while maintaining growth on all levels.

It is one of the greatest foundations Hermit will ever lay forth.

To amplify results, I recommend any method of constructive Alchemy; in essence, any action which improves one state of mind and being instead of depleting it further.

@Yazooneh, I Am will aid your progress greatly by destroying any false beliefs of you reaching the objectives of your Custom, besides it allows for unimaginable change since you become anew by leaving the past behind and forgetting about the future.

I hope that serves everyone’s questions in an understandable and helpful manner.

I as well, awoke today, feeling terrible, barely had any deep sleep if anything at all since I was doing a lot of work on the Astral but I consciously choose to shift my energy and used Alchemy to do so and now I’m filled with Light again.

Each and everyone has to walk their own path, there are certainly individuals roaming this world who take precedence over their own life and surely they will not step away from that to do the work for others, in the same way, extraterrestrials or interdimensional will not step down and turn this planet over as that is our own duty.

Remember – thoughts just are, they are only temporarily yours. So, what frequency is everyone thinking on and why?

Angels communicate only with those who have purified their minds with the virtue of Silence.

Macdonalds and Vegetables are both food but I’d rather ingest and transmute the latter than the former, our Thoughts are no different – do you prefer Angels or Damons, the choice is everlasting yours.

Now back onto topic.

10 Likes

Reconciliation on Khan Q felt like anxiety, on Khan Qv2 it feels like a subtle sadness or mild depression.

9 Likes

Second this

2 Likes

You gotta love the movie Interstellar then? :wink:

I remember the outrage because of “Love transcends everything” in it.

You see, in recent years I was told that love is weak for a man. Mostly because it is also the source of great misery if given out easily.
Or so I am told.

However, since reality is an illusion and really just an extension of my mind, I have LITERALLY seen in reality that once I gave people more love and acceptance, I got from them what I wanted.

So I DO know this is the way, but my programming is still stopping me from accepting it, because for me, it still feels like a feminine emotion and purpose.
And since masculinity (or the lack thereof) was the issue in my past, I have a hard time accepting it.

Maybe I should really run DR after Khan.

1 Like

Thanks for posting this summary!

Power without Love will lead to anguish and terror, Love without Power leads to mercy it is the path between which is of importance.

You see Love is Feminine while Power is Masculine – while the middle path, a blend of both energies lead to harmony.

4 Likes

Thank you for these wise words @Hermit care to share what else this custom will consist of? I am very curious and resonate with so much of what you just said

So what is your v2 of your build? What is everything you have in it?

1 Like

This :point_up_2:

Exactly the modules I have integrated into my custom. I feel I resonate so well with your input on how to build a custom. The difference when attraction comes from a place of love is superior to all else :sparkling_heart: :pray:

A girl i was talking on the phon with for the first time today told me: “you know what i really like about you? your extreme confidence”

i said: “its not me, its emperor qv2”
she laughed and we scheduled a date for tomorrow.

12 Likes

Would you care to sum up your progress on the Emperor Qv2 so far, please?
Had you listened to the Q version before you got on that journey? If so, for how long?

Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Running Mogul QV2, EOG QV2 , and R.I.C.H V2 is pushing me to work more on my income generating project than I have previously. Going to get this one going and branch out into other sources of income later.

5 Likes

Sure thing.

I did not listen to emperorQ before.
i had listened to ascensionQ for couple of monthes before starting EmperorQv2 2 weeks ago.

Although i did feel very strong inner qualities using ascension and confidence, i felt them even stronger on EmperorQv2.

I felt bad if i was wasting time without doing somthing productive. and constantly thinking on how to improve my business ideas and ways to generate more wealth.

i walk more straight and feel more confrotantional (i always was not afraid of confrontations but this time i have stronger frame in my opinions).

i also feel intelligent boost, as i play some memory game in an app that helps me improve my memory, and since starting EmperorQv2 i reached an all time high in that app and in other intelligence boosting app (neuro nation if anyone knows).

i also feel more optimistic and have the feeling like i can build the next international hit, if i put my mind and effort to it.

so far so good, i think ill stick with it for few more monthes before i build a custom with Emperor as a core.

10 Likes

Yes, I felt this anxiety and lethargy on Qv1. On Qv2, occasional mild depression.

2 Likes

You’re right. That seems to be my experience using RegenQ and PSITU. So now, I’m just doing healing.

1 Like

What do you guys feel is more powerful QV2 or Ultima ?

2 Likes

Ultima but it may be related to the script rather since I’m listening to RebirthU.

1 Like