Legendary Transformation of Hermit into Saint Germain

Thanks so much for your replies. I would need only one small clarification, if you don’t mind, please?

What do you mean by that?

How does that negative polarization affect your results and progress?

“How did I become so weak and frail”, instead of – “How did I become such a strong and masculine person?”

Both of these affirmations in a well developed subliminal, with advanced technology such as what Subliminal Club provides is going to take energy to process, now the first one is going to process and deplete your strength and energy even more whereas the second one is going to take energy to process and deliver a beneficial state of mind which attracts more energy as a result.

I hope that clarifies things.

Basic Alchemy, anything you focus/concentrate and or act on will either deplete or charge you.

2 Likes

Most enlightening :smiley:

Thank you :+1:

I am just very curious about this.

I am not seeking superpowers or feeling “above” others. It’s plain curiosity about the other realms and how we operate (and where we are going as humans).

I had an OOBE once, which reshaped my entire being. Ever since, I have been chasing this to get it again, which is why it eludes me.

So I did make contact with other realms, but it is tough for me to go back.

(If anyone is interested, I can share what I saw (or felt?))

I am now running Khan to fully rebuild me, but I am looking to add StarkQ and especially Alchemist or Renassaince Man down the line. After all, I am an author (non-fiction and fiction) so I have quite a good connection with my creative side.

Still, this whole other “sphere” is tough for me to grasp. Probably because I try to approach it logically.

1 Like

Same here, more or less.

In my case, after some years of looking around, it hit me that this is another realm.

There is absolutely nothing objectively normal about so-called normal reality. The perception that this is normal is an elaborate (and blessedly welcome, in my opinion) game of make-believe.

Wounds that close by themselves? Spheres of fire in the sky? We literally move our bodies through telekinesis? The list is basically endless.

After a while, it came to me that the real magical super-power is to be able to experience all of this as ‘normal’ and to not have your mind blown 24 hours a day.

I quietly returned to my desk and sat down.

And here we are.

But I’m still adding Astral Projection to my next custom. Don’t mind seeing even more. :wink:

4 Likes

Jumped directly into Khan Complete Qv2 after a test drive of Total Reprogramming, first glimpse it felt much smoother compared to Total Reprogramming.

Sharing that experience with you all, but I’m not going to contemplate why that is.

I’d rather go with the flow and see where Khan Qv2 has in store for me. Personally, it feels so smooth I can barely believe it is Khan Complete – the previous version always felt like a whole database was uploaded in my subconscious, at least 3 Harry Potter books in terms of scripting density.

Do bear in mind I’ve been listening to Khan Complete in a Custom for quite some while now – funnily enough, I stumbled upon this soundtrack after my first loop of Khan Complete and the album is coincidentally also called ‘Legendary’.

Of course, no coincidences in life as everything operates under the Law of Cause and Effect, even electronics and our smart gadgets are controlled by it –

I take that back, it was Fate of Gods but another album was called Legendary, also by the same producer.

If anything, this music is basically what depicts a Khan – literally a God among men. A hero like character, someone who is unstoppable, invincible, irresistible, irreplaceable, etc

While it contains a lot of sexual scripting and seems highly focused on women, its power aspects are unfathomable. I’ve tried Emperor, did Ascension, did Stark but nothing compares to it in terms of raw strength, power of belief, individualism, and becoming an outstanding individual that is so rare you barely ever come across such a person in your entire life.

Now with the new Qv2 version, I believe this has been taken to another level. Previously, Khan used to be a Title that caused most resistance and reconciliation, I’m assuming that is because it lies so far out of societally ingrained belief systems.

My experience with Khan C Qv2 has been that it’s smooth, no headache, no pressure, no feeling of overexposure nor unbearable reconciliation or resistance. The previous version did give me more of a surge and bloom after the first loop, but that swiftly faded after the second day, and usually on the third-day major reconciliation surfaced.

With the new technology, it seems the opposite way around, the second-day effects get more pronounced and a bloom happens on the third day.

Interesting @SaintSovereign, @Fire – the advancements in the new Core are very profound and the aforementioned effect totally makes sense to me now that I look at it.

Previously, conscious experiences were necessary for users to align with the script in order for the subconscious the accept it and avoid resistance. With the new Qv2 technology it seems mostly the opposite way around, the subconscious accepts it more readily and results display themselves externally in a fashion that only proves the subconscious has accepted these new beliefs on a very deep level.

I’ll be doing quite some while on Khan Qv2, just to see which horizon I can bend after which I’ll most probably re-initiate Atlas with the new technologies, I loved that Custom.

Hermit out.

11 Likes

Glad to hear will want to hear a update from your custom once you update it

Little update –

Ordered an updated version of Atlas, left out Power Can Corrupt and Inner Circle as I want to observe how it affects the Archetype.

I loved the blending of Power Can Corrupt with Inner Circle and Khan, yet it was poking me to leave my family and friends behind as they are obviously having a negative impact on my growth, and since I love them so much I was resistant to do so causing tremendous reconciliation.

Nonetheless, I believe Khan naturally does this in some way or another but with Inner Circle, it was too noticeable.

I know for a fact that every action one takes is rooted in their beliefs. Therefore, I have now focused Atlas Qv2 more on becoming the Khan and dissolving everything which is standing in my way – Total Breakdown certainly served me well and it has eradicated a lot – but of course, along the way you cross paths with a lot of new experiences causing additional trauma or blockages.

A blockage is essentially a subconscious belief surfacing consciously which is preventing us to reach the subliminal objectives and causes reconciliation due to a lack of action in the direction that is being paved.

I Am, Attachment Destroyer and Ares with Blue Skies/Chosen of Venus will allow me to have a deeper look within and truly see what needs to be released and let go off.

A conclusion I’ve formed after long-term listening is that whenever I hit a month on any subliminal I tend to drop it for the direction I am going seems to be incongruent with my Attachments, I have an issue letting go of dear family and friends who I deeply care about.

I’ve tried endlessly to talk sense into them, but I’ve come to realize I can not feed hungry people with empty plates – meaning; rather than talking endlessly about their disorders and inabilities to create the life they want, I should make them aware of the possibilities by my own acts. I also have a harsh time playing the 3-dimensional game of lies and deceit and often have I neglected my own satisfaction(s) because of the pain of others.

You see, this is the matrix keeping us where we are – mostly through societal programming, others have no idea what they are doing, let them be, or show them the way.

Here’s an overview of my Atlas Qv2 Custom.

1. Khan Complete Core
  2. Omnidimensional
  3. Tyrant
  4. Ares
  5. Joie De Vivre
  6. Carpe Diem Ascended
  7. Productivity Unleashed
  8. Transcendental Connection
  9. Blue Skies
  10. Chosen of Venus
  11. Gratitude Embodiment
  12. Attachment Destroyer
  13. I Am
  14. Ego Adsum
  15. Everpresent
  16. Faith Unyielding
  17. Physicality Shifter — Sexiness
  18. Dragon Tongue
  19. Lion IV
  20. Temptation

It’s mostly focused upon emotional upheaval and healing of one’s belief system (Total Reprogramming does this with precision).

For some Total Reprogramming is compulsive like moonlight, for others it is a total nightmare – what’s the difference? Some have too many blockages and have not emptied their bucket; imagine subconsciously referring to yourself as the king of the Gods, having inconceivable confidence, women melting from your attraction meanwhile you are going through a break-up which is reflecting the exact opposite (resistance and reconciliation).

Theirs a few things you can do in this case, either one leaves his environment and repairs his identity with new, more abundant, and pleasurable believes, or he changes his internal to bring about external harmony.

For me, I prefer to reflect on the internal for anything undesirable I experience externally. In this case, I will always have the power to change what’s before me.

Truly, our reality is a mere reflection of our subconscious and the believes we hold. Each of these believes are in essence real as long as we hold onto them, the moment we let go of them our reality will shift.

So, you see now how humanity is in a mental prison? Removing all the believes, is not the solution – living from the Heart is – if you can keep your conscious mind silent for an entire day, completely immersed at the moment – all of the ‘false’ believes appointed to your identity will be released by the intelligence you feel in your body.

This Intelligence is Source Consciousness and it has no form, it is pure unadulterated Love.

We have to shift our consciousness from purely thinking to purely being, and God will do the thinking for you.

I have put much thought into how we can deeply heal a wounded Soul – my revelations have concluded that it can only be done by reconnecting them to the Source, their Higher Self or Being, releasing from them to Matrix construct or Ego.

10 Likes

This was the biggest change for my success, my well-being, my relationships to others and myself,
AND interestingly enough this shift slowed down time MASSIVELY for me.

2020 was running because I was chasing goals. Living in the future, always thinking of where I want to be.

Now I live in the NOW, enjoying the moment. Still working on goals of course, but my detachment helped me to not look to far into the future, rather enjoy life while it happens.

And, yes, this CAN work together with business success.

Also, Hermit, I keep bookmarking all your posts!
I was planning on running Khan ST1 for a month, but maybe I should make that 60, just to make sure I am a fully clean slate before I add new programming.

1 Like

Hey @AlexanderGraves, the Now moment you are experiencing is likely due to Total Breakdown — as you have noticed it allows one to access all of his past and even future (clairvoyance) memories in the present.

Being in the Now is how our race will evolve into 5-D, using the intellectual factors only in alignment with the Heart.

You see, Now and Here is the only thing which exists. (nowhere).

1 Like

During the lock-downs I’ve studied and contemplated on various alchemical technologies and practices like a scientist; I must admit Subliminal’s have delivered me the greatest side-effects of them all – as it is a technological and human-made construct it lacks the harmonious essence of nature and this may cause destruction when used inappropriately.

For months I’ve undergone all forms of stonewalling, reconciliation, and resistance which was done purposefully in order to gain a more in-depth evaluation and understanding of what is referred to as Subliminal Programming.

I must undergo this process to attain a plethora of experiences contributing to an understanding of subconscious reprogramming for the reversal of mind-control, incongruent identity belief systems which lead to harmful effects in one’s energetic system.

All in all, this phase of my life was most unpleasant, however, the clarity and growth it has promised me are being delivered in astronomical quantities.

In a private journal of mine, all of it has been documented in order for my future clients (Center of Restoration and Resurrection) to achieve Light Body activation and attain Christ Consciousness – to restore, purify and cleanse the Energy Body while aligning themselves with their Highest Life Purpose and Hearts Desire.

All the living organisms are supposed to keep the Universal Flow of Life in Balance and as Humans, we have drifted far from our individualistic mission caused by a fall in Consciousness after the destruction of Atlantis and Lemuria.

Past Full Moon in Scorpio has macro-cosmically changed the course of Humanity by making an end to the healing process we have witnessed; individually and globally. As we now enter the following 555 gateway, the Truth of what’s been unfolding will finally come to Light and the upcoming Blood Moon signifies this event.

A majestic future is ahead of us, many Lightworkers have prepared themselves to initiate a transmutation in consciousness on a Global level – a phase we are now entering, building of the New Earth Golden Age.

I’m now regaining full consciousness, as of currently using perhaps one percent of my Energy levels – which is quite significant in relation to my previous capacities when I stonewalled or been under resistance.

Out of all forms of Subliminal disharmonies, Stonewalling is undoubtedly the worst, it disables you to move externally (physically) by draining your energy reserves as the Subconscious reconciles until it has developed a new foundation on which to advance from.

A process that may be used constructively in a rejuvenation chamber, yet unpleasant but rewarding.

Monitor your Energy Field whenever Aura modules are not manifesting properly, it is the sole cause of disfunction in the Auric modules and causes unnecessary reconciliation.

The amount of energy your carry in the Body will expand your Aura and enhance the Auric Modules provided by your Custom or Program.

Still having massive headaches, exhaustion, and tiredness but I’m recovering swiftly as always. Fortunately, I have many ways and means to attract additional life force and to rejuvenate from major exhaustion in mind-boggling timespans.

Ha, some of the Lovely benefits of being an Alchemist and conscious creator.

More to come,
Hermit. :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Does this have anything to do with why I’ve been encountering 5:55 am/pm and 12:12 (33) everyday for the past months?

1 Like

Maybe an electron has ‘stonewalled’ as it absorbs enough energy to be able to jump up to a higher orbital.

In the past, I was intuitively nudged that Khan did not align with me since I barely have any Archetypal energy that resonates with it.

I figured that it worked so well for @friday and that it was his favorite program since he is a Leo, which is exactly the Archetype of Khan, alongside Aries.

On Stark, I had the most profound results – I figured it must have been because of my Natal Chart – and back then I concluded some programs will greatly enhance your natural energy signatures (Spirit), while others might force you to become someone you are not.

The Archetypal energies are embedded within ALL of physical creation, nothing is untouched by it.

When @friday, shared the following article with me https://mycuriousmoon.com/jungian-archetypes-zodiac-signs/ I felt it was a valuable addition to my journal, as users might pick up on these insights and use it constructively to become who they are truly meant to be.

Does that mean Khan was not working for me? Oh, it sure as hell was, Khan is a fantastic program, one of my favorites and I felt spectacular on it, Khan is pure electricity.

Now, I had a lot of reconciliation because of the behaviors I was exuding, mostly because it was incongruent with the person I truly, deep inside, am. Even though my Spirit was coming through and the Program was shaping me in accordance to my subconscious desires, it did not feel like the way in which I would lead others, nor other supposed qualities of a Khan that were not resonating with me – I tried to change the program around, and dig deep within my psyche to understand this behavior and perhaps alter it because certain specific components were suiting me very well despite the fact it was mostly incongruent.

I’m on Wanted now, a very similar one in Archetype compared to Stark and oh God am I Loving it – no reconciliation, smooth as moonlight, and executing proficiently.

This is obvious since I have a lot of Scorpio and Libra Archetypal energy in my Natal Chart.

Hopefully, this post will find someone and make use of it to create a Custom to embrace one’s Spirit his or she has been blessed with.

Understanding reality is very easy once we grasp the fundamental essences of which it is created such as the Zodiacal energies and the Elements, parallel to its Laws and Principles as depicted in the Kybalion.

It simplifies things and makes them more understandable to form connections. Much like how we’d look at Cat Species instead of the dozens of underlying objects in reality contained within that Object (think programming and I.T. – same exact structuring), so Cat Species instead of Lions, Panthers, Tiger, etc and then we can go even further in-depth like Black Panther, and mention the variations of each Object in further detail.

Entire reality is structural like this, and the further we advance in higher degrees of consciousness the more simplified everything becomes.

3D vs 5D –

Men vs Women – Gender
Hot vs Cold – Temperature
Science vs Spirituality – Consciousness

And so on.

7 Likes

What is good for a libra?
Stark?

This makes it seem to me that we need to run a bunch of subs over time to see which one fits best.

Which is what I’m planning anyway but still. Quite the effort.

Which ones did you run so far?

Wanted is perfect for Libra and Scorpio

1 Like

That probably be me ive been planning a sub with a couple nice majors, it wont be completed until the last module pack drop at the end of this year since it for next year

1 Like

Share if you haven’t already, I’m interested :slight_smile:

What main store title do you think resonates with a Sun Sagittarius with a bit of Scorpio leaning in his chart?