Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

I hope you’ll have a better day tomorrow, sir :slight_smile:

Thanks for your input, btw.

1 Like

More on our Qv2:

1 Like

Woah thAts deep, you actually got the message that these dreams are helping you clean trauma?

3 Likes

Less is more it seems like holy shit this is dense

First day stick to one loop overall

3 Likes

Yes, everyone who was playing the roles began to applaud as the mental game was over and a healer appeared explaining the purpose of the play

2 Likes

More on Qv2:

Beautiful, looking forward to hear your progress towards a clean slate

The first day that I ran Qv2, I fell in love with the ‘mental’ feeling of Ascension. It just hits different, I’m not sure I can explain better.

I could probably easily knock it up to two loops, I used to use EmperorQ at 3 or 4 loops per day at a time without much recon.

But, nah. Doesn’t feel right yet. So I agree with you.

3 Likes

It’s like the world is changing for u whereas Q was changing you. QV2 changes the world. It’s like a deep change.

4 Likes

I have noticed that running Emperor QV2.
I’m running that RICH V2 , Executive V2 , and HOM V2 while I wait for EOG V2
Determined not to have to worry about money ever again and with what @Hoppa said it’s imperative that we become wealthy to be able to do more for others

3 Likes

are you still running Dragon Reborn?

1 Like

On my usage of Qv2:

On experimenting with the usage of Qv2:

Khan in Qv2:

I’m definitely noticing the effects of QV2 and Ultima V2. Renaissance Man feels like it has been activating parts of my brain I didn’t know I had :wink: along with Stark QV2 and Paragon V2, with shades of the auras to boot. Hit some reconciliation this evening but I was able to be clear what it was and push past it.

With Paragon and maybe partially because of RM I’ve noticed my senses and sensory memory being “healed” in terms of becoming aware of smell and other senses being heightened and triggering memories or deja vu. Like something is being rewired.

3 Likes

The same happened to me today after running RebirthU.

1 Like

Yes Stages 1 & 2

2 Likes

Can you guys clarify on how you “cleared” the reconciliation?
I find that when I feel reconciliation, it is more of a feeling of tiredness and fatigue, than anything emotional which requires clearing.

I usually wait it out but if I keep being fatigued I take one or two days off.

2 Likes

Briefly, it’s about addressing whatever issue is activated in the reconciliation.

Can’t always be resolved, but sometimes it can.

Tiredness and fatigue, for example, can be addressed through rest/sleep, nutrition, and exercise. May or may not be resolved quickly, but one can try.

8 Likes