PLEASE READ: Qv1 and Ultima v1 has officially reached EOL status

hi simon, thanks for the suggestion. I’ll give the new versions another go, and this time I’ll stick with them.

2 Likes

Is that a thing, that the script load can cause physical ear irritation irrespective of volume? That’s been my theory, so it’s interesting to hear it corroborated to some degree.

3 Likes

My ears are also sensitive, on Qv2 I find I need to set the phone I’m using at the lowest volume, just to make it comfortable for hours of listening.

I used to use one of those USB-C DACs as well, but since Ultima v2, the DACs just make the sound too loud.

4 Likes

Someone on another thread stated that his wife was also sensitive to the new version. His wife told him, it sounded like someone was screaming or yelling at her.

I see the benefit in using a manifestation focused scripting. Is it so that you guys can make more broad subliminals and let the subconscious itself deal with the little nuances that may come in the way?

We also removed the alpha scripting from the Q and Ultima cores because the title’s core script itself contains that scripting. There’s really no reason why a title Paragon should have alpha scripting, especially since that kind of scripting is prone to trigger reconciliation, which would detract from the actual healing that needs to take place. The increased mental load everyone’s experiencing comes from the fact that they’re not getting stuck on the things in the Q / Ultima Cores that’s unrelated to the title.

13 Likes

It’s extremely dense and does in deep
I’m so glad I don’t have to hit it for eight hours a day no more

Any idea why it has that effect?

I’m not sure I understand this. Would you please elaborate?

3 Likes

looks like lots of advancement has been happening here as always. will their ever be a sub or build for more sensitive people? who are more sensitive to subconsious input?
Ive had some really life altering benefits from these subs in the past, but i just cant run them at all anymore because of the insomnia they trigger.
Thanks

1 Like

I don’t understand why
But thank you for warning me…

Have you tried playing just 1 file a day, and only early in the morning?

1 Like

I’d love to hear more on this too from Saint.

I think he means were now dealing with larger load and/or recon from the actual content of the sub rather than from the load/recon of the alpha scripting in the core. Dealing with the alpha scripting load/recon became the issue at hand-and diminished the engagement with and processing of more of the sub content.

Here’s my attempt at an analogy.

It’s like if I used bands hanging from the top of a squat rack on a barbell -the bands are the alpha scripting- they help lift the weight/load of the sub but I don’t get the effects and growth from doing the weight on my own. Take the bands off-I’m dealing with the same weight-more actual load.

4 Likes

Good analogy. While you guys try to figure this out I will just continue to listen and get the benefits :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks.
I was listening to my custom QV2 while I wrote that-:sunglasses:
Multitasking at its best.

1 Like

This is 100% correct. @RVconsultant

11 Likes

I see, the main use of shifting to a results oriented approach is basically to cut out the load of alpha scripting. Is what I asked, a side benefit or you had that explicitly in mind while creating this new scripting?

Although you may decide to not answer because of how people are trying to rip you guys off these days.

Yes, even just the first ten minutes of a classic like AM or limitless, its the strangest thing.

2 Likes

If I was experiencing insomnia, I would try a lower volume. Maybe the lowest volume possible… I might switch from ultrasonic to masked( or vice versa).
If you’ve tried these methods, I apologize… just a thought.

I’m commenting here for those that HAVEN’T downloaded the original Q files, that want to save them.

Today is the last day those files will be available, so let’s try and get them today instead of threads popping up in the near future related to it, yeah?

Yeah.

2 Likes