Qv2 is now the standard

Of course mAn

Thanks Meng123!

What makes terminus 2 different from terminus ? why should i upgrade my existing stark terminus ?

I hope the update make them more worth it when it comes to seeing results

1 Like

Thats exactly what i want to know before i upgrade my stark terminus.

Its the same difference in core as Qv2 versus Qv1.If qv2 feels better for you,terminus would get the same boost since its the same difference in core just at the terminus power level.Essentially less redundant alpha/healing script and more manifestation/results enhancing script so that the brain can process the programs script better instead of overloading on healing/alpha script.

5 Likes

Still wonder if saint and fire have any notes on it

1 Like

Thanks again @Meng123

2 Likes

One thing is wierd. It was announced that Q versions will be removed from future purchases but still my friend who bought spartan few days ago(1st June or 31st May ig) got Qv1 in his downloads. He was confused which one to use. But i recommended him to use Qv2. @SaintSovereign is there any reason why Q v1 are still available in downloads???

Great as i still have to download all my q versions

2 Likes

Can i know ? Why i am getting better results with Qv1 than Qv2 but everyone is getting amazing results with Qv2.(especially with wanted, i don’t have wanted tho,but the reviews are just awesome)
I remember when i used Am qv1 i was getting subtle and better changes. On Qv2 even with less exposure i am getting recon(headaches,stone walling etc).and being more demotivated.
I think i am just too young(my brain may has not developed) to handle Qv2. But i have no regret , i am back to Qv1 and reaping good results. I am just getting back to the track.
I guess i will wait until there are official recommendations for Qv2.
Qv2 is no more a child’s play. I think Q+ will be harder.
But still Qv1 is amazing. I will say that anyone under 18 should use Qv1(not declaring that Qv1 is better but in my case it is).

3 Likes

Sounds like you were doing far to many loops still. On Qv2, listening 5 days a week just isnt possible anymore for most people, thats just to much.

1 Like

Doing 3 days a week 1 loop but on washouts it feels horrible and then i just get demotivated(edit: i just lack the drive, besides i lack discipline which i need to develop anyway)to complete my work. Ig it might happen because of listening to the raw script. On Qv1 there are additional script which prevents the raw script to kick in alone.
I might need time to adjust :thinking:
But yes there are changes i can notice on Qv2 but on Qv1 it is just faster(its my case only) or more stable for me

2 Likes

There was nothing wrong with Qv1 files. After all, they were the standard for a whole year. :wink:

Maybe your mind just likes the additional alpha scripting in the core. And until you’re not stacking it’s not a problem.

Don’t concern too much, you’ll grow into Qv2 over time, like the rest of us did. Getting recon still means it’s working, just not the way you were expecting.

:smile:

5 Likes

Funnily enough I was getting better results on Sex and Seduction Q version womens eyes would light up when i began talking to them. Now with QV2 i just do not get the same results.

I tested QV2 at 2 loops every other day. Where as Q i was doing 2 loops a day with days of on weekends.

Its frustrating when you have to work out your “sweet spot” on QV2 for certain products its pissing me off. Don’t have time to experiment i want results when I take action its that simple.

Wanted seems to be working at 1 loop every other day the results are subtle.

8 Likes

Ya thank you for understanding and I really like your positive perspective on anything

3 Likes

Ya that’s what i mean. I thought i was the only one facing this. Like i told Am Qv1 worked better for me than Am Qv2.(but i remembered a testimonial on Am qv2 where he got a better opportunity and higher post and even something more than hejust dreamt of(he is working in film production or something like that)so Qv2 works better if someome can handle)There is one more product StarkQ. I will not say that stark qv1 is way better than Stark Qv2.
I will say that Stark Qv1 is more stable than stark Qv2(for me atleast).
On 1 loop of stark Q i remembered i was focusing better and could actually absorb the script with a more stable way but on Qv2 it was just too heavy. 1 loop in and i am fucked up but after the washout it felt great,on Qv2 i saw change like change in my perception, i was trying to be social(kimda forcefully).
So i think that Qv1 is just more handy for newbie like me.
See @TheBoxingScientist you are getting results on Wanted Qv2(it might have components of Q+)
I guess when Q+ will be released everyone will see instant changes and ofc more washout days are reqd.

2 Likes

It’s possible that QV2 is hitting way deeper for you to even be able to gauge consciously. With time you will definitely see a huge shift.

3 Likes

That might happen but i will continue for Qv1 for now(only a specific product). I am at this point of my school life where i am not able to do experimentation. I have frequent tests and i need to study more(you know online classes are crazy) and due to half lockdown here,its hard to handle recon because i stay home all day long :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:.

4 Likes

Yes try to avoid any subliminal experiments for now or else you will get experiment marks.
:laughing::laughing::joy::joy:

4 Likes