Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

First, you need to make your query comprehensible. Perhaps, you should learn the meaning of the word you used - (general) “consensus” since that’s what you asked about.

The general consensus is; everybody is different and everybody should experiment by themselves. Period.

@Sub.Zero

Interesting.

As I don’t care for the superior air that I (and it may just be me) get from you, this will be your last response from me after this post, on this thread, as I don’t like your - to me - unnecessary extra attitude in the past posts.

This post

Is a fact, and one I agree with, even if I disagree with ‘period’. Absolutes are not useful in this case, especially when the same person says

Which one is it? Utilize the experience of other, or don’t?

Follow me then, as I remind you that I said:

And then, I said:

And then I conveyed my confidence in your comprehension of what I was putting down. But nay, alas…for to my dismay, the response I received was:

I still don’t understand this response in the context of what I said. Dare I say, your response was… Incomprehensible?

My personal consensus right now (I hate that word now) is that it isn’t your business to inform me of what I should or shouldn’t do, what may or may not be used in what way or manner, especially when I didn’t ask or give an inkling that I was looking for your say so.

Is exactly part of the reason I asked my question that you are incapable of finding a way to understand.

Now, as Willy Wonka once said.

“Good day, sir!”

Now, in case my question was legitimately ‘incomprehensible’ for most, what I want to know from you guys is have you felt the need to increase your loop count from the recommended 1 starting out?

That’s only if you started the first week with one loop, of course. If you started it with two and burned out, like @Sub.Zero says was his experience, was the recon at least smoother than experienced on Q, would you say?

The reason I ask is, one, as I said before I like discussion and two, I want to get a general feel for what the community is going with in terms of listening time. Also, as many people see these threads, perhaps it’ll help someone lurking :slight_smile:

I personally feel like with the titles I have going on, I’m more than likely not going to increase my count until I feel inside I need to. Intuitively, that won’t be for at least a full “week” (subliminal week, so 5 days) or two.

Ascension on Qv2 is so beautiful. I never could understand when persons such as Hermit or one of the older users comment on the ‘flavor’ of a sub.

I definitely get it now with Qv2.

2 Likes

I listen to two Qv2 programs, one Q and one Uv2 every day and going beyond that would be something called “sink” by SC. The sink is not advisable.

Could you explain or reference to the thread of “sink”? I try to search but most of the results are: kitchen sink or let it sink in your mind. Not sure what is “sink” in SC definition.

Currently my stack is:

• Day 1, 3: Ascended Mogul Qv2 + RICH v2 + Aura Qv1
  • Day 2, 4: Inner Circle Qv2 + X Mastery Qv2 + Aura Qv1
  • Day 5: Ascended Mogul Qv2 + Inner Circle Qv2 + X Mastery Qv2 + + Aura Qv1
    Maybe my stack is heavy for Qv2, I’ll read thru “sink” thread to know what is the drawback of “sink”.

One week ago I was still listening to six loops i(4 loops in Qv2) a day in total and it was just too much.

When Ascended Mogul & Limitless Qv2 were updated, I had recon around 1.5 hours mark with 2 loops of each title. After that, I opt to 1 loop per title.

I listen to one loop of each program a day. Initially, with only 15 minutes to one hour breaks I got overloaded and a slight recon. Now I’m testing listening to my loops with at least a three hour break between the loops and it’s working very well for me so far.

This can be a good thing for me to try.

Sink is running a number of different subs that have many different objectives. Some people in here run three customs and some major tiles at once, that’s the classical sink.

We have to experiment carefully, especially if we want to run at least two programs based on Qv2.

2 Likes

I hope you’ll have a better day tomorrow, sir :slight_smile:

Thanks for your input, btw.

1 Like

More on our Qv2:

1 Like

Woah thAts deep, you actually got the message that these dreams are helping you clean trauma?

3 Likes

Less is more it seems like holy shit this is dense

First day stick to one loop overall

3 Likes

Yes, everyone who was playing the roles began to applaud as the mental game was over and a healer appeared explaining the purpose of the play

2 Likes

More on Qv2:

Beautiful, looking forward to hear your progress towards a clean slate

The first day that I ran Qv2, I fell in love with the ‘mental’ feeling of Ascension. It just hits different, I’m not sure I can explain better.

I could probably easily knock it up to two loops, I used to use EmperorQ at 3 or 4 loops per day at a time without much recon.

But, nah. Doesn’t feel right yet. So I agree with you.

3 Likes

It’s like the world is changing for u whereas Q was changing you. QV2 changes the world. It’s like a deep change.

4 Likes

I have noticed that running Emperor QV2.
I’m running that RICH V2 , Executive V2 , and HOM V2 while I wait for EOG V2
Determined not to have to worry about money ever again and with what @Hoppa said it’s imperative that we become wealthy to be able to do more for others

3 Likes

are you still running Dragon Reborn?

1 Like

On my usage of Qv2:

On experimenting with the usage of Qv2:

Khan in Qv2:

I’m definitely noticing the effects of QV2 and Ultima V2. Renaissance Man feels like it has been activating parts of my brain I didn’t know I had :wink: along with Stark QV2 and Paragon V2, with shades of the auras to boot. Hit some reconciliation this evening but I was able to be clear what it was and push past it.

With Paragon and maybe partially because of RM I’ve noticed my senses and sensory memory being “healed” in terms of becoming aware of smell and other senses being heightened and triggering memories or deja vu. Like something is being rewired.

3 Likes

The same happened to me today after running RebirthU.

1 Like