Your experience with magnetism through Alpha subs?

Anyone who used emperor and khan can tell the difference between the overt auras produced
?

Generally bro I use godlike masculinity that’s why I’m not worried about khan aura being overshadowed by someone more alpha on emperor

2 Likes

Curious about this too. I miss the status of EQ, and Stark has this celebrity/likeable vibe, I wonder what kind of aura does Khan have.

Women almost always avoided my gaze when I was running EQ solo. That shifted only with the addition of PS.

3 Likes

Emperor Aura-respect, attraction, competence, commanding, status- CEO/ General/ Warrior/Solider/King

Stark Aura- Influential, compelling, celebrity, playboyish, - Expert/ Sexy Genius/ Famous

Khan Aura - Hero, The One, Mysterious, Temping, Craving, Power, have 'it/X factor, ‘that guy’ -Leading Man in any movie

8 Likes

I see. I ran EQ with PS, and plenty of IOI’s for sure and self-conscious reactions or nervous laughter, some deference and noticeable respect from men.

It’s too early for me to tell with Khan but @Azriel’s description of Khan’s aura sounds so good. Now that’s the stuff.

2 Likes

This is similar to my experience with Emperor. In fact in retrospect it was probably my run of Emperor that made it easy to handle the ghosting from my former ex, and may have even contributed to it. My body language changed while I was on Emperor to subconsciously standing up straight and lengthening my spine, and walking with a regality befitting an Emperor. Without consciously thinking “I am royal” there was a sense of confidence and directness which was only increased when running GLM along with it.

Stark is a completely different puppy, and doesn’t seem to cause that same dominant body language. For that reason I’ve been considering running loops of EQv2 along with Stark to get the body language aspect to become more permanent.

I honestly believe the body language, along with the strength of my frame and standards like you said was responsible for some of the behavior that occurred just b4 I was ghosted, both my behavior and my ex-partners. There is definitely a marked difference produced.

5 Likes

I got the sense of aura stuff from sense of Stage 2 and 4.

On stage 1 I just felt really chill and woman were pushing convo’s

That’s what I liked about Khan over PS/Primal -on PS/Primal it’s like you can flirt and make things happen, but on Khan it’s like woman push to make things happen.

5 Likes

I find this extremely strange because I felt relaxed and oh it’s okay for a while but the later manifestations in khan took me to the route of pure brutal unrestrained rejection, as you said, relaxed “sorry I ain’t interested you’re not good enough for me” with a smile

2 Likes

Oh man, the descriptions as @Azriel denoted them are so accurate.

In regards to animal magnetism, Khan is incomparable to any of the other products — for one; the attraction is magnificent and second of all you are noticed from miles away since the Aura feels like a strong barrier around you.

None, truly feels like coming too close in your space since your Aura will feel powerful and attractive but also exhibit confidence, temptation, and mysteriousness.

On Khan I do not feel like writing on the forum all too much — I’m too occupied with my own life, same is with my consciousness it seems to be focused mostly within my body, and gives me a wonderful feeling of being grounded, people notice this — you will focus solely on your own emotions within your body and it’ll attract others as they become impressed why you are seemingly uninterested in them.

Major status.

Two loops of Stark Qv2 went so deep I’m still feeling the effects concerning service to others (and I did those at the beginning of last week), etc.

Qv2 feels like instead of integrating the script over time, you integrate it all at once and become the script. Astonishingly smooth, everything feels so normalized — it happens in a snap of a finger, like waking up in a new reality.

I believe this is the reason why I mentioned Qv2 being less obvious to the conscious mind, as the acute results from contrast, in reality, are drastically changed in an extremely short timespan whereby you barely notice yourself changing.

10 Likes

Glad you confer!

That’s my sense with QV2 - Q feels like it it’s inside of me and then I express it out in the world, QV2 feels like this is just my new reality- similar to terminus in that sense

do you prefer Stark Q or QV2 so far?

1 Like

This is precisely how I felt this morning after one loop of Khan Qv2.

Different person entirely.

But the best thing. The conscious mind isn’t fighting it. Full acceptance.

3 Likes

Even on a foundational sub like Ascension the level of magnetism is strong. You can make women hot just by walking past them with your godlike masculinity on display.

• Deer in headlights
  • can’t look directly at you
  • Playing with hair, leg pointing
  • Acting up

I genuinely feel like I can go anywhere and feel like the most alpha person in the room (albeit I hate using the term)

8 Likes

Last night I was watching the movie “Be Cool” which is a sequel to Get Shorty. The main character played by John Travolta, I believe is character named chili Palmer. Anyways, his character is charming, a ladies man, magnetic, a showman, a deal maker, innovative and also tough as nails type person who wasn’t a beta male.

Anyways, I was thinking that this would be a Stark/Khan hybrid. Do you guys agree?

1 Like

Waking up in a new reality but not realizing it unless you’ve been keeping really careful track. I have a feeling I’ve changed a lot more in the week since I switched my custom over than I even know.

That’s a difficult question for me to answering, considering my position.

Previous technologies had more of an instantaneous bloom effect for me, from which I could iterate exactly how the long-term effect would present for me. Nowadays, with the new technology, it is the opposite way around.

It feels more like the bloom happens over time as you align more and more with your new reality.

So, no blooms for me, if anything I had reconciliation, apathy, lethargy, and basically, anything concerning a lack of life force even though I was pumped up from a Middle Pillar. For me, it felt like my Spiritual energy was not transmuted into Emotion on a Mental scope of things.

Anyhow, it’s still early, Stark definitely had a depressive effect on me but I was overloaded on scripting at that point.

I ran Total Reprogramming (Khan Qv2) after a 4-day break and notice similar effects, albeit not to the same extent at all and Khan already has a history of giving me lethargy in the beginning. I used my conscience to push and work against this stream of emotional turbulence as I do not want to get into any negative spirals.

Therefore, I suggest everyone to ease into the new technologies and not to upgrade the entirety of one’s subliminal stack at once.

With all of that being said, it’s also quite obvious the collective is in two different timelines right now – and ‘coincidentally’ every time a major upgrade to subliminal technology here a subliminal club occurs we are ongoing a massive transition and evolution in the collective consciousness.

Never forget that nothing is untouched by the Divine even though some, who are mostly invested in the physical world are unaware of it. I tend to receive insight and wisdom in regards to these events as I tap into the collective and receive information from my spirit guides and higher self.

The current collective energies are already causing apathy, exhaustion, overwhelm and things of that nature – sensitive souls, depending on the development of each individual’s light body will feel this more or less compared to others.

A natural process we must undergo for the evolution of humanity. We are steadily raising consciousness as we enter the New Era, Golden Age. We could of never handled the amount of processing and information of this technology a few years ago, everything always manifests in divine timing into the physical world, and surely that fact is not constrained for subliminal club.

So, let’s face it – watch for yourself how everything shifts after 26 April as we go through a full moon in Scorpio (the sign of transformation).

April has a numerology of the 9, which corresponds to completion. All we have faced over the past months, all the healing, clearing, and transmuting of the old during the lockdowns are now coming to an ending as we embark upon a new phase (collectively and individually).

Do you see how everything is connected? It takes eagle eye vision (5-dimensional consciousness) or channeling from our Higher Selves in order to see these things.

So, no it is not about preference it is about evolution. There is an obvious pattern of new technology being released by Subliminal Club after which users tend to want instant gratification and go back to older technologies as they do not seem to want to go through an adjusting period and claim the well-deserved rewards for their efforts.

And I must admit, the rewards will be grandiose because this new technology is able to shift timelines in a blink of an eye.

@Sub.Zero, perhaps you can move this to the Qv2 thread to deliver our beloved community some additional insights provided from higher sources.

Through subliminal experience, you can easily prove to yourself how reality is holographic and how to never get mad at the illusion for unwanted manifestations.

External reality is merely an illusion and reflection of the internal reality – this is proved many times by quantum physics. Meaning that the Universe and our experience of it are holographic.

In other words, if you want others to Love you – first Love yourself. If you want others to respect you, first respect yourself, if you want others to enjoy your presence first enjoy your own self.

All external illusionary and absolute objects are reflective of your own internal and subjective experience of life.

How is it that, all of sudden, you listen to Ascension and others tend to respect you? Because Ascension fills your subconscious with the believes that you are a person who is admired and respected for the extraordinary individual that he is.

Those beliefs will trigger various thoughts in your conscious mind and change the emotional vibration of your body – others are compelled to agree and accept your emotions as they are in fact real and how much they are mentally aware of nothing wanting to respect you, they will have no choice.

I must share this knowledge for me to explain to others what difference I notice and observe with the new version of subliminal technology.

Whereas previous this process of emotion and acceptance of your reality in regards to others took time and reconciliation, now, all of the sudden it seems you wake up in a new reality where you have instantly accepted the subconscious scripts and start to go about your things as a totally new character and personality.

The Ego (our self-identity) takes on a new costume, and all of it feels so natural.

I believe the modules such as normalizer, tyrant, and others contribute to this effect as well as possibly some new scripting to aid our subconscious to accept new identities at greater ease.

As it is the subconscious who must first accept the believes for others to react differently. The subconscious is always at the cause while the conscious is at the effect.

We live in a world where we are continuously programmed on a subconscious basis, it is only when you leave society and live in nature you come to conclude how limited we are through our beliefs and how humanity creates a false reality construct by the believes which are engrained in them with the use of a societal construct which is called the matrix.

Anyhow, let’s not focus on the negative but the possibilities which lie ahead of us now that various humans are awakening and spreading their Light (truth) to others.

Light is information, darkness the lack of information. The whole Universe are merely vibrations of frequency.

Humanity is waking up, and that, for me, is of greatest importance.

The Mayans, alongside other ancient texts of various civilizations, predicted this eons ago. They knew the nature of the Universe and that all of us are fractions of God, however, in 3-d you will not experience the oneness of everything and the connection with all sources of life around us.

Once we reach a state of 5-dimensional consciousness we gain access to the collective cloud where we can retain knowledge from as I usually do.

The education system will become obsolete, and so will the economy and financial system as we’ll no longer need it. To some this will sound farfetched, I can tell you with much confidence when something does not resonate with your belief system, it solely means you are yet to see the Light of things.

What is unfolding before us is beyond the scope of our tiny imaginations.

Back on topic now I suppose.

I’ll add a few more golden nuggets here in regards to this thread not to off-rail it any longer.

Magnetism, what is it? Since we experience life through duality, there must be Femininity (magnetism) and Masculinity (electricity), this has nothing to do with your biological appearance it is a form of energy.

Notice how masculinity is a relaxed state of being, calmness, knowing that all is well, and just shining your strength, power, and most importantly excitement for life as you are an unstoppable force of nature, a person who gets what he wills through force.

Women are naturally attracted to such energies as they are the opposite, similar to a battery how the masculine polarised force always flows to the feminine polarised force (obviously they have shifted the logic behind this).

Natural animal magnetism you guys. It makes no sense reading PUA stuff when you truly just considering the fact that all is energy and that by shifting your energy your actions; body language, tonality, speech, things you say and think, etc are just an effect of your emotional energy.

And that emotional energy is an effect of ones believes in the subconscious and triggered by the thoughts which surface from our Ego (believe system).

We must never forget we are the Soul, not the Ego. We can not let go of the Ego, we must transform it into a beneficial one – and as you can see, society claims that Ego – you may not be too confident as you have an Ego, yet it is the opposite way around, having a weak Ego, such as no confidence and self-esteem is what is destructive.

Ah, we are so programmed to flip everything around it shatters me.

Be confident, be extravagant, trust yourself, build a positive Ego and your Soul will be able to shine through.

I love all of you so abundantly; just keep going, we are here for a reason.

15 Likes

I read your whole post.

You are going to love this interview

@Hoppa I saw a post you found this stuff interesting aswell

2 Likes

Hey @Liquidfire, what they are ‘trying’ to explain in this video is exactly what I’m referring to. However, they are taking a scientific approach which is disabling them from fully understanding dimensions of reality, therefore they are unable to really grasp what the 4th and 5th dimensions mean and convey is with ease.

Whatever they mentioned in this video they have gathered from external sources and experiments.

As humans, we need to learn and derive our own truths of reality, through personal experience. This is essentially what I did – I discovered the education system was fraudulent and went on my own path, a spiritual one – my Soul was urging me to understand the deepest parts of nature and so I went within, a few years have passed and I’ve discovered and understood more about nature than most of these so-called scientists do.

Tom Bilyeu mentioned having a hard time understanding whatever Donald Hoffman has been communicating with him.

Reason being is that both are taking a logical approach to understand the illogical, it is impossible. A lot of Spiritual masters and alchemists know that nature can only be understood from raising consciousness, without the necessary consciousness to understand the 4th dimension, the entity will be unable to truly grasp and comprehend its nature.

So, is it not much easier to see for yourself instead of taking someone else’s visions and experience and understanding what he/she has experienced?

As humans, we need to grow and evolve, and during that evolution, we’ll know from experience what is true from false and our perception will shift and change plenty of times. We should always be open to ideas and concepts which lie far out of our current scope of reality as we understand, again from experience that they might not resonate at current since too far out of our current frequency (perception).

Surely, they’ll resonate in the future if the observer ever reaches a state of consciousness (truth) that lies close to the concept or idea.

I’m well aware some of these words will be read by readers and barely understood for the same reasons as mentioned previously.

Unfortunately, Divine Law does not permit a species to communicate wisdom beyond one’s ability to communicate.

The Ancients, many times, referred to the Pineal Gland as the source of all wisdom. It is because through it we can understand the Universe as God (the all infinite intelligence) transfers and downloads knowledge in form of images and knowledge through it.

I hope, someday, Subliminal Club creates a script that is solely focused on accessing the power of our Pineal Glands.

Often do I have telepathic communication with animals, other humans as well as plants and trees. But only when my consciousness is in the void and beyond thought, living entirely through the Heart and feeling based consciousness (5D), purely in the Now.

11 Likes

Beautiful Post @Hermit

Yes, that’s my experience as well-I’m resisting the change, although DR stage 2 QV2 became preferable quickly, now looking to make the transition with my customs.

I do find there is a very tiring effect- it runs deeper and is less obvious even as the results are more pronounced.

But I will not upgrade it all to QV2 at once.

Keep writing such lengthy meaty coments, i think i got mind orgasm from reading this.

I read somwhere that conciousness is not yet defined by science, as axiom. maybe it is why not many scientific approaches were tried in fully understanding what our conciousness contains and capable of or incapable of.

Oddly when i run the subs i dont feel like my reality changes, or even that i change.

maybe by looking at the small details i might see how i am being treated differently… interesting!

Hey @Rusty1, similarly do other humans not even perceive their own emotions. It all boils down to perception and the awareness thereof.

As I’m an advanced spiritual practitioner, I have become really aware of what I think and feel and also of my external environment. Some humans are walking the Earth while asleep, they are barely conscious of their own body, let alone their thoughts and emotions.

So you can imagine how difficult it is for them to concentrate for extended periods of time, and become aware of certain aspects within their consciousness or psyche.

Emotions are the key to a silent mind.

Honestly, I went back to this post because I actually had to add this in here. I’m actually so conscious of my own emotions, thoughts and those of others that I often feel like Khan is too much and that I’m intimidating others or that others are compelled to follow my will instead of their own, and I keep thinking whether they are conscious of it or not.

I’m doubting it actually. I’ve asked friends about it and they seem not to notice anything at all, or at least they do notice a lot of change in me but have no idea what to attribute to it.

I feel sorry for those who’re experiencing less of reality and sadly there’s no way to help them unless they see they need help and take action.

6 Likes