Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

if my intuition is right, then maybe the days off = the number subs we play (not including Ultimas as boosters) would work well as well.
one processing day per sub :grin:

1 Like

I wish it was as simple as that. But I’m afraid there are not many patterns in here. Sometimes I get recon on Day 2 (off) sometimes on Day 4 (off). I guess, the best course of action is sticking to the recommended listening pattern and adjust it in accordance with what we’re experiencing and our intuition.

2 Likes

do you feel the same way if you try to do the same thing with a custom? or do you not use customs right now?

I’m a custom virgin I’m afraid. :rofl:

It comes down to the old notion that says that mind programming is Alchemy rather than Mathematics. There are no fixed formulas but only some principles and experimentation… constant experimentation.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero ooooo now I’m really curious as to what would you put in your first ever custom :grin:
Here’s my journal if you’d like to see my experience so far

1 Like

It changes all the time but if I wished to build one it would be Dark Sovereign as it fosters the archetype I want to integrate and display ultimately.

1 Like

You won’t add alchemist core there?
Having both alchemist and khan, along with HoM would be like an emperor of a dynasty with divine status, plus I feel like alchemist would boost any and everything it’s stacked with right? Since it can speed up manifestations? Could be a nice addition.

I keep it tight (two cores and only ten modules in total) since I want to leave it open to stacking with Major Titles without creating a “sink”. I’m doing Alchemist now. I wouldn’t stack that custom with anything that is not in synergy with it. But that’s the melody of the future anyway. It may be that I’ll found something more suitable since our life is evolving all the time so is SC.

2 Likes

First of all sorry for my poor English. I already have polyglot in my custom :). Second I am wondering if someone run let us say four denser programs.
Whether their effects will be full after a long time or their effects will be not too much because there are many programs and they are difficult. It is clear to me that when only two programs are running, the effect is rather clear. Is it just a matter of time heavy vs light configuration, or is it more complicated with that heavy configuration?

1 Like

The progress will be slower and even more so if your titles are not in synergy like say Stark (social alpha) and Emperor (lone wolf). Of course, it’s about those both programs goals not their density that could kill a horse.

1 Like

I am aware of different directions. But if we have areas like Fitness and physical changes + Money + Alpha + sprinkle of Spiritual (Sage). It should be ok, right?

1 Like

Yes, there’s a strong synergy here. The only thing is to find the right calibration. I don’t know if anyone does it in here but running one loop of each of your titles is just a great simplification and doing it at default. Say I have three titles: Emperor, Mogul and PCC in my stack. Then I should run different number of loops for each title during one week. For example; one loop of Emperor since it’s a beast and gives you a strong push, also it’s oriented to many goals and building “alpha basics”; three loops of Mogul since its script is light and my main goal is “to get money”, and four loops of PCC since the script is light and my current circumstances make using PCC a very beneficial move.

1 Like

My opinion is that the deciding factor is the strength and quality of your Action. That’s the main factor that, in my opinion, mediates the relationship between Stack Heaviness (Density) and Processing Duration (Time to Results).

There are other factors too. There are various factors that can lubricate or facilitate integration of subliminals. I personally think that Action (which can also be understood as Salience or Relevance of the programs) would have the greatest impact.

As an Example:

Let’s say you are a past elite athlete in your late 40s. In your 20s, you were rated in the top 100 in the world. Now you continue to work out regularly, but since you’re past your prime, you focus on coaching and leading a team. You started your own school 5 years ago, and based on your reputation and your great skills, one school quickly became 8 successful schools. Your greatest passion is pushing the boundaries of elite performance, but you also take great pleasure in running a profitable business. One point of pride for you is that you are still able to workout and compete alongside many of your top students.

For this person, I’d say that running Emperor and Emperor Fitness, and a custom with many of the Hero modules, would be easy. Three heavy programs. But due to the constant high-quality action being taken in all three areas, this person can probably handle the input without great difficulty. The subliminals are highly relevant and salient to this person’s lifestyle and daily action. If he starts to get interested in deepening his spirituality, especially if it’s an approach spirituality that uses physical movement and awareness of the body, my wager would be that he could introduce Sage Immortal without suffering very much. That would be 4 programs. But 3 of them might be much easier for this person to process.

So, I think that to understand how difficult the dense stack will be and how long it will take to see results, we should look at the lifestyle and the internal landscape (the mind) of the person.

Even in a very fast airplane, it takes longer to fly 10000 miles than to fly 1000 miles.

1. How far does the subliminal need to carry you for you to reach your goal? (In other words, to what degree is your current life different from the life you want?) And

2. How heavy is the burden that the subliminal needs to carry? (In other words, how many different parts of yourself need to change?)

These are the questions I would ask.

13 Likes

Very nicely said.

1 Like

Man…I aspire to this level of expertly crafted metaphor and distillation of complex ideas. That was a pleasure to read. And learn from.

2 Likes

@Malkuth I’m curious if running Sage Immortal, Alchemist, EOG , and RICH would help someone manifest money as well as rapidly increase their wealth mindset?

I am studying wealth magick if that helps

1 Like

Me too. (I’m curious too.) I’m running the latter three myself. No space for Sage Immortal right now.

I did experience some nice quick manifestations with RICH. Just got another one yesterday.

In my own experience, I’m being led to blocks. Blocks to Action and Blocks to Manifestation. I think that the more I dissolve them, the smoother my process will be.

But I was just reflecting yesterday that I have seen consistent, gradual gains in net worth.

I’m now following in your Dragon Reborn footsteps and I think it’s definitely working on those blocks. So I think you should definitely get great results from the programs you mentioned.

Stay open to the intuitive prompts to action. Little ideas that come to you. (my opinion)

2 Likes

Yep. That’s part of what manifested Sub Club for me.

1 Like

@Malkuth Thank you for the feedback. It’s so appreciated. I focusing on wealth right now because money or that lack of it has always been my main source of stress.
From what I have read so far the elimination and eradication of the poverty mindset and beliefs is the first step

4 Likes