OnlyGains Q! - journey to mount Olympus

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you OnlyGains Q, a custom sub built for the sole purpose of ascending my body beyond any limits it might impose, while evolving me into the most harmonious and beautiful beast the world has yet to see (with a little gaming boost on the side cause why not :joy:). the modules are not just to increase my muscle gains only, but to also make sure the beauty and aesthetics of my physique is at its peak (in terms of how harmonious everything looks).

here are the modules I chose and (why i chose them):

Empfit st3 core (my goal was to build a custom to boost this particular sub to its maximum potential)

Gaming mastery XQ core (as i play a lot and that this sub will be run for long, adding it felt like a good move to have some side benefits as well)

Beast Within Ultima core (to boost the muscle growth and recovery even more)

Apollon (to re-enforce the aesthetic look of the body)

Serum X (extra fast recovery and more potential growth)

APS: Arms (targeted growth for arms)

APS: Torso (pretty good all in one boost for upper body)

SPS: Endocrine System (to boost muscle growth even more with hormones optimization; will try to consciously guide it to boosting Test and HGH)

SPS: Fat burn (for them shreddz :muscle:t4: :grin:)

Epigenetics & DNA Modulator (will help me ā€œevolveā€ my genetics past mediocre)

Lion IV (a good boost for masculinity; if this is the only sub I want to run, I might as well give it some alpha-ness)

Sultan (to get more chances of getting sponsored by a fitness brand/company, as well as getting income with bodybuilding as a side hustle)

Gloryseeker (to potentially make a name for myself in the bodybuilding community online, as well as popularity among people in my country)

DEUS (to make the sub self evolve while evolving me :grin:)

Pragya (to increase brain capacity, thus possibly speeding up processing = more gains)

keep following this journal to keep an eye on my journey :wink:

7 Likes

I assume the Before shots are coming later today. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

the final pic i had in my previous journal and one more pic that ill take at the gym in a bit, but other than i might do videos here and there that iā€™d keep as a sort of a ā€œvisual diaryā€ for myself, till the day i see a big change, then ill post the old and new video together here, because while pics can be tampered with, a video proof of my body (along with whatever exercise and weight im doing) would show the ā€œresultsā€ in action :muscle:t4: :grin:

1 Like

Okay so the first loop is done and I didnā€™t think Iā€™ll write something here alreadyā€¦. BUT BOI IS THIS POTENT

Okay so basically soon as the loop finished, 3 things started happening;

• I feel hot, like really warm all over, could be the fat burner module at play here

• suddenly really hungry, like REALLY HUNGRY

• feeling a certain kinda way, similar to when I did my cycle of a prohormone long ago, which is basically like feeling invincible, seeing as I felt this on a prohormone cycle, as well as on the one sarm cycle I did last year) it makes me think that this is due to the endocrine system module optimizing my hormones, and since the rest of the stack is mostly bodybuilding related, it might be upping the test while keep estrogen low, the lion IV module might be raising my dht levels as well, but too soon to tell.

2 Likes

@Invictus i wanna see your form :sunglasses:

show us some pics of you posing!

Hereā€™s one for now :muscle:t3::sunglasses:
Took this Monday night

6 Likes

hahahahah couldnt help but to focus on the arabic bathroom design habibi

:joy:

damn boy i see that :sunglasses:
how much do you weight

1 Like

Ayyy Habibi thank you appreciate it

Currently I bounce between 73.4 and 72.6

1 Like

damn the shoulder looking real good bro, i see the 3d on the way :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ayyyy cheers habibi :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

1 Like

alright brahs time for ANOTHER UPDATE :partying_face:

• strength has INSTANTLY gone up, I had shoulders today and I was dumbbell shoulder presses for 6 reps with 24kgs in each hand, shoulders are my fastest-growing muscles but the weakest, so seeing myself lift that much PER ARM was too fucking mind-blowing.

• the sub feels extremely smooth, especially hours after the listen, like I assumed it would be intense in terms of energy usage like WANTED, but itā€™s so smooth that Iā€™m tempted to run another loop just for the fun of it, but gotta test it out properly with 1 day on and 1 day off for now :joy:

• Lion IV has definitely kicked in, my posture seems to scream ā€œPOWERā€, like I first noticed it while I was out and passed by a mirror, but then my friend pointed it out at the gym as well, so thereā€™s that.

SIDE NOTE: Iā€™m gonna purposely eat bad for a week or 2 to see how much the nutrition partitioning (and protein synthesis) improves with the help of the sub alone.

5 Likes

To be young again. Wish I found subs of this caliber in my youth. Congrats with the results

3 Likes

Well itā€™s never late to do whatever you wish to do :wink:

3 Likes

What do you guys think of this custom by the way?

What kind of results do you expect me to achieve in the next couple of months?

1 Like

that youā€™ll post a dance video demonstrating your amazing transformation like this

2 Likes

AYYY MA MAN ZYZZ :heart_eyes:

Sadly I find dancing like that is just cringe :joy:

Off day today.

So something I realized, every time I use a new sub, or just change my main sub, I end up sleeping way too much.

For example; when I listened to WANTED for the first time, I slept over 15 hours.
When I added emp fit st3, I slept for 13.
Today I woke up 14 hours after sleeping.
Donā€™t really know how this might help others but I feel like the first couple of days, extra sleep is required to fully integrate the script for the first time, itā€™s like when you get a new game for PlayStation or Xbox and have to go through that one loading screen where it downloads necessary files, mobile games are the ones that do this the most, and I feel like I react to subs like that.

Also @Azriel no physical pain from this one (Qv2 of st3 with WANTED did end up giving me pain the very next day) but I do feel somewhat sore, which is probably due to the fact that my strength shot up unexpectedly yesterday, other than that I do feel this intense craving to lift.

Also I donā€™t feel any overload or energy depletion (like with WANTED) but that could also be due to the reason that I downed some heavy cupcakes after gym yesterday :joy:

2 Likes

Nice man, I think the physical recon from my Hero custom was to many modules effecting physical change at once. My new healing paragon QV2 custom, not Ultima, runs like a charm so far. Glad to see this one is working well for you. I have no doubt the neural activity from a sub takes energy and can be exhausting initially until ā€™ the paths are pavedā€™ so to speak.

Honestly no dancing necessary lol, just great to see you track your results

2 Likes

And to add more to that, Pragya seems to be pumping up some juice to my brain as well

1 Like

hit legs today, and just wowā€¦

I have no clue as to which module is responsible for this but my strength is off the roof, the same weight that i was struggling to do 8 reps with last week, I was able to lift for 12 reps with more juice left in the tank, which is just mind blowing, like last week I did 1 plate squats (20kg each side) and it was fine but was only able to do 3 sets of 10, 10 and 8 as I always do my squats at the end of my workout, but today I went for 4 sets of 12, 10, 10 and 10, with the first set being last weekā€™s weight (20kg each side) while the sets of 10s were done with 10kg extra each side (30kg each side), so in total it was 80kg this week for 10 reps, while last week was 60kg, and if you did not get it by now, thatā€™s an increase by 33.3% on my 10 reps sets.
which is insane to say the least

2 Likes