OnlyGains Q! - journey to mount Olympus

so I read this and decided to do something just to experiment :grin:

Behold my lockscreen, which I will use as a trigger for my subconscious to know what I personally see as aesthetic, and maybe that way I could guide all the modules to get me there :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I do this too with physiques that I want, but I just look at them from the photos app.

1 Like

I feel like having it as your lockscreen wallpaper is a much better idea, because:

• you will definitely see it every time you unlock your phone,

• you will indirectly (subconsciously) see it when looking at notifications,

• and because the picture will always remind you of what your end goal should be, this you stay motivated and disciplined for better action.

1 Like

Posting this here as a starting point for my arm as well, theyā€™re kinda my weak spot, along with my chest, so letā€™s see how much Iā€™ll gain by the end of month 1.

1 Like

Yeah. I also put it as every profile picture for websites I visit daily

1 Like

Can you send me that picture?

1 Like

Here you go

Fun fact: this is also the same pic as the one on the emperor album art :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah I was looking for it but I couldnā€™t find it. Thanks.

1 Like

Inspiring journal. You and @Azriel have got me planning a fitness custom. Playing around on Excel counting modules. Will post separately soon.

3 Likes

Oooo Iā€™d love to see what you want to add, maybe I can help :grin:

1 Like

alright so I wanted to update earlier but got a bit busy eating my pre workout meal, currently listening to my loop and I wanted to note down some things:

• I do not feel any soreness even though Iā€™ve been lifting much much heavier weights.

• I feel more growth happening even when Iā€™m playing video games.

• the GMX core is really showing a lot of progress in my gaming skills, but it has also somewhat made me lucky, like yesterday I was playing and my opponent went afk/offline :joy:

• I feel the Lion IV module even more as time keeps passing, the nonchalance is much more of a dominant kind rather than the passive kind I felt on WANTED.

• sent a snap to my girl around 4:30 am when I went to get something to eat (spent the night gaming haha), woke up to her texting me ā€œhow can someone looks so good at 4:30 am, after playing all night and liftingā€, so thereā€™s that :joy: Apollon intensifies

2 Likes

I found Invincible Presence

1 Like

Oooo that physique looks sick

1 Like

That Invincible Presence physique

1 Like

But isnā€™t invincible presence just aura?

Yes. Your physique can also be a type of presence. That physique says to me Invincible. Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s why Saint or Fire put it as the picture to convey that feeling.

2 Likes

aight guys

I have been away for the last couple of days but still noting down everything, so hereā€™s the summary of the last few days:

• gaming skills are getting better to the point where the only reason I lose any matches is due to teammates only, other than that Iā€™ve become noticeably better.

• THE STRENGTH GAINS THO :heart_eyes: I honestly didnā€™t even have this as a goal but goddamn, Iā€™m doing so much more weight on EVERY SINGLE EXERCISE, it doesnā€™t matter if its a machine or free weights, everything has seen a major boost, I was actually working out chest and triceps today and I noticed that the feeling of euphoria and the strength felt the same way they did with RAD-140, and that thing is a performance-enhancing drug (a SARM actually), so yeah, I pretty much feel like Iā€™m on the juice :muscle:t4: :grin:

• Iā€™m suddenly feeling more soreness than ever before, but that was expected as Iā€™ve been lifting so much more now, for example, I know my chest will turn me into a bitch tomorrow because I did 105kgs on the pec fly alone for 12 reps, so RIP Invictus.

• the gloryseeker module seems to be in effect, some dude at the gym today asked if he could workout with me and said he had one of the most intense workouts of his life, so he wants to workout with me more often (new gym buddy maybe :grin:?), then a friend of mine saw me later and heā€™s training back tomorrow and knows I will too tomorrow, so asked if I wanna go together, the reason why im mentioning this is because weā€™ve been friends for 3 years now and have been going to the same gym for a while now and yet this is the first time ever he asked me that.

• I wanted to see if i can boost the recovery part of the sub more, so i decided Iā€™ll experiment today with 2 loops, so currently running my second loop with my post workout meal :grin:

4 Likes

so it was a rest day, but here are some things worth noting:

• my chest isnā€™t really as sore as I thought it would be, guess the 2 loops test helped with the recovery, however, my legs are still sore.

• woke up feeling like my head was heavy, this could be due to me listening to 2 loops, as it did go away after eating.

• been getting comments on my body more often, today a friend told me how my back is so well developed.

• so far, the lowest weight reading I got nowadays (since my weight fluctuates too much everyday) was 73.6, which is already showing that I gained some good quality weight, but then earlier after my workout and before my meal, I weighed myself at 75.2, which made me happy since 75kg is the first ā€œcheckpointā€ i want to reach with my weight, Iā€™ll be having a new one each time I reach a new checkpoint, but a condition needs to be fulfilled before moving on, which is the number needs to be my morning weight as well, and not just my evening weight.

1 Like

@azriel Iā€™m getting pain again :sweat_smile: but I donā€™t think itā€™s physical recon, basically the day after my workouts I have minimal soreness, but then after a few hours, I start feeling this pain within the muscles (the ones I trained last) that feels like something is getting torn (thatā€™s the best way I can explain it), Iā€™m seeing more gains in the short time Iā€™ve listened to my custom than on the WANTED and EF st3 stack, like SARM level gains Iā€™d say (at least for now) but I donā€™t know if the pain is due to higher intensity (since Iā€™m much stronger, all my lifts have increased by an average of 25% in terms of weights) or if itā€™s due to the custom expanding my cells within the muscle to cause ā€œunnaturalā€ growth, which my body is not adapted to?
Could be a mixture of both but I canā€™t tell, but what I do know is even when I was on SARMs or naturally went really heavy, I never got this sore.

@RVconsultant you ran a fitness custom too right? Any thoughts?

1 Like

I wish I could answer your question with some definiteness, but I just donā€™t the answer.
It may be worth seeing if the pain is related to the workout and the custom or just the custom. If your only getting it after working out, itā€™s likely from the customs effects with working out. In which case it may be a response from the massive increase in strength and therefore tension/load your muscles are experiencing, or a physical shifting effect enhancing the rebuilding muscle growth from the breakdown.

My guess is your experiencing delay onset muscle soreness at a very high rate, because of the new increase in strength, and workout ability is allowing you to ā€˜micro damageā€™ your muscles in a way you werenā€™t capable of before.

My experience with physical recon, was very specific and unrelated to working out, so I donā€™t think that is hwat you are experiencing.

If the ā€˜getting tornā€™ feeling is not indicative of an actual tear muscular/tendon/ligament issue just a metaphorical sense of the pain, Iā€™d say that is a good thing- although maybe uncomfortable. if it feels like itā€™s indicative of a kind of damage, obviously get professional medical help lol, and in the future go 10-20% less than what you feel you could do on this custom with lifting. Leave 2 reps in the tank, donā€™t max out etc maybe for a bit.

1 Like