OnlyGains Q! - journey to mount Olympus

Yea it’s only happening after the workouts, in fact I sleep and then wake up normally, then a few hours later is when I face the pain. So could be an extremely delayed muscle soreness, or my growth is in overdrive, since a fast level of growth can also cause pain, explains why anime guys scream so much when they do some kind of a transformation

This seems like a good but my issue is that i actually don’t know how strong I am right now, for example on chest day I did incline dumbbell press with 30kg each arm and I thought it would be really hard for me to lift that much after not being at that strength level for over a year, and then I do it for 10 reps, which felt somewhat hard but guess what, could have probably done more. So while I’m lifting more (and by quite a bit) I’m also not really sure when I should stop because quite frankly I’m making leaps in terms of strength everyday :joy:

1 Like

@Meng123 @TheBoxingScientist

Hey guys, thought I’d tag you here since I don’t think you guys saw this, but finally made the custom and already seeing big big improvements, only 3 days of exposure so far (today will be the 4th), what do you guys think :grin:

2 Likes

Sounds good so far from so little exposure.Looking forward to hearing how it goes long term.

1 Like

ayyy man thank you, I feel like by the end of august, I’ll reach the best physical state I’ve ever been in, without exploding in size like someone on gear, but if in less than a week and just 3 listens my current working weights are the same as when I was on PEDs, then I think I’m gonna get more than what I thought I’d get :grin:

2 Likes

Looks great may i wish you the best in your journey

1 Like

ayy thanks man, weird i only saw this now :sweat_smile:

time for an update:

• my body shape is becoming more aesthetic, mainly from my back growth.
  • I added Sage Immortal today for the stack and the only word i can use to describe the feeling i had in the gym would be “oneness”, you can check the main thread for my insights.
  • today i realized that i’ve been setting extremely high standards for myself, hoping this leads to a better mindset towards my goals.
  • less soreness and looking better in general
2 Likes

Here’s a summary:

When I ran WANTED for the first few days, I had muscle soreness like I had just done a big workout.

When I took 3 weeks off from the gym, I went back and I was still able to increase my reps or weight. Usually I would have had to “start over” with a much lighter workout. With these increases despite the 3 week rest, I thought it was due to EF.

I’ve never made such consistent gains, ever.

2 Likes

hmmm i went over one of the threads where you mentioned a terminus level EF custom right?
how much more power is that?

cause im thinking about terminus being my next “stage”, in a way.

If i was you i would avoid terminus and stick with what is currently working.

4 Likes

I agree with @TheBoxingScientist. Stay with Qv2. Please forget about “power” because although in theory it may be more powerful, if it causes you a lot of fatigue or headaches listening to it, then it’s power level is irrelevant because how will you be able to listen to it. We know Qv2 works. Please stay with Qv2.

To clarify, I currently have nothing custom that is Terminus. All of it is Qv2. I was running T^2 at one point, but after about 2 or 3 months I had to stop.

One more thing, even if I do a really hard workout, since running EF I sometimes do not get any soreness post workout. Which is really odd. As in none. Not the next day. Not the next day after that. Not 3 days later. None!

4 Likes

@Invictus - Fire has been in the process of perfecting Terminus for a while now. When he does so, that would be the best time to make a Terminus or Terminus Squared one.

Until then, it’s very experimental and “volatile”. So as @TheBoxingScientist and @RVconsultant already said, Qv2 is still the best option right now.

PS: who really knows whether T or T^2 will eventually end up being the best? Maybe Q+ would be better. Just adding this comment for your information

PPS: YOUR RESULTS ARE AWESOME-SUPERFABULOUS!!!

1 Like

I feel like one Q+ comes out they are going to do away with terminus and only use T2 for those superchargers in the life app whenever that releases

2 Likes

Interesting observation. That’s a good possibility

1 Like

Thank you all I’ll keep it in mind and stay with Q.

I noticed this too at first but then pain did come but it was accompanied with extreme strength and growth so I don’t mind :joy:

THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

mashallah brother i see dem delts growing :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just wait till I spend a bit more time with my custom and lift more and then I’ll go even beyond :muscle:t3::sunglasses:
It’s time to go super saiyan :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

1 Like

you got any physical changes in your custom?

i have some loose skin in my stomach from the huge weight loss that i did from my surgery 3 years ago

i was thinking today, i was like : damn can i remove this loose skin? (not sure yet though sincer theres no model for that)

but congrats bro, the new olympain sponsored by subclub :sunglasses:

1 Like

Those shoulders are insane.

1 Like

90% of my custom is just for physical changes ma man :sunglasses:

You could, theoretically, fill the space under the skin with muscles in order to deal with the loose skin issue