Through the Dark Art of Mental Alchemy

Today I created the prototype of my business framework and sent the very first business offer to a prospect. There is still a lot of things to do before I start for real but I have a vision, I know what to do and I shall do it. I’m really exited about what I’m doing and just can’t wait till I get my very first customer and provide them with an excellent service.

I was looking for some interesting themes and patterns in my niche and I think RM helped me found some that are used by one of the leaders in the niche and it seems I can learn a lot from that company and apply it to my own workshop. Great! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’m going into a washout for one week after running my stack for two months. Let’s see what happens. :slightly_smiling_face

I’m glad I’ve been following the pattern that is now recommended for around one month, And yeah it works very well for me, all I need is to take that break and see where I’m on my path right now and deal with a slight recon I’ve been experiencing for one week. Being irascible a bit, although it may have been caused by the fact I’ve been staying at home all the time lately.

2 Likes

Congratulations :clap:

4 Likes

On the second day of my washout I feel a heavy processing in the back of my head and I’m a bit tired although I woke up 30 minutes ago. I’m really curious how the washout goes and what kind of insight into the process of my development I’m going to get as that was the case the last time I did a washout.

2 Likes

On the third day of my washout I feel really energetic, relaxed and cheerful hoping it will never go away and I’ll be that way for ever. It’s almost like being in paradise, here on Earth. I guess it’s the combo Alchemist+RM kicking in hard. On top of that, I’m still highly productive and determined if it comes to working on my business. Nice! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

On the fourth day of my washout I’m being hit by a moderate recon in the form of the feeling as if a lot of the results I’ve got so far were perishing. It’s only a feeling since the external results are still there although they SEEM to be less pronounced. Oh well, I know that little tricky beast and I shall keep going on my washout till its end on Friday night.

1 Like

I’ve been reading these updates to the tune of the Twelve Days of Christmas.

On the First Day of Washout/
My Recon gave to me….

3 Likes

:rofl:

Fortunately, it started hitting me on my third day (yesterday-but was getting some recon one week ago) which seems to be a standard for me. It’s much lesser than during the washout I took two months ago after running Emperor for over one month but it’s very similar though.

Another thing is something I’ve experienced a couple times in the past that is that foreboding feeling as if the whole world wanted to crush me although, of course, I’m aware that it’s about my prison, my mind, whose walls are closing in as if they were right about to squeeze me to (“mental”) death. It sounds terrible but it doesn’t feel like although it is uncomfortable for sure. It’s the sweet agony of my old self perhaps.

Or maybe that recon is really terrible but I’m handling it like a boss… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Tonight I’ll be going back to the listening. The recon has passed and I’m experiencing a profound feeling of calm as if my mind was easing into my new frame of being. I don’t think the integration has been completed as it’s been one week only and apart from that I experienced a lot of intense dreams last night which points at the intense processing occurring in my mind. I just want to follow what’s in the articles and one of them says that when recon has passed you’re ready to go. Maybe recon is the manifestation of the core integration, the integration of most vital and challenging elements of the script.

3 Likes

I’ll be taking another night off to see how it goes. That is two nights off in total. I feel that heavy processing in the back of my head and last night was really intensive when it comes to the number of dreams. “Heavier” stacks require more time for processing.

2 Likes

I’m experiencing a slight recon today but I can see how overcoming it by taking action (or making a conscious shift in my thinking patters) helps me grow.

2 Likes

The recon has the same form it’s had a couple of times before that is it’s some kind of foreboding feeling as if the whole world was plotting against me to crush me utterly soon but I’m not afraid of that but rather sad… Again, it’s just my mind trying to keep me in the prison of my old self. Yeah, it’s like a subliminal purgatory, almost like psychical pain, as if my soul was crying.

2 Likes

After taking two nights off I ran my stack last night and the recon has passed. It looks like following the recommended listening pattern doesn’t give your mind enough time to get it. I only assume but I’m probably wrong that following the aforementioned patter doesn’t give your mind enough time to fully integrate the scripts, therefore, doing regular washouts (and getting recon doing so) is not only inevitable but also necessary for progressing and growing.

2 Likes

Although yesterday was a good day recon started hitting me again and I’m still experiencing it. It looks like it accumulates with time and the longer you listen to your subs the more prone you’re to recon even though you do washouts. Maybe it’s about your subs hitting you deeper with time.

1 Like

After making a conscious shift in my train of thought and thinking patterns the recon has passed away. It feels like growing internally but it may be just an impression I got. That was the very same recon I usually got (that foreboding feeling) but this time it felt as if some part of me was getting disintegrated. Interesting. And now it was like integrating that part of me again but not back to the previous form.

2 Likes

Today I realized how much I had been tense, intense, serious and… in-caged since I remember. My inability to express my power and beauty was just insane… it looks like that blockage has finally started dissolving. People are right, recon is a good thing since it flags up that great changes are going to happen and a new future awaits you. Cool! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As I have to become an expert in my field learning tons of stuff and I’ll be generating wealth from that field I have to give up on RM for Stark. I wanted to run RM a bit longer for the freedom of expression and the Empath module but the things I mentioned are my priority. I’ll be switching on the morrow. If it was too much to handle I’ll have to give up on Alchemist too.

2 Likes

I wish I could run RM for a longer time since it’s a lovely title that has given me much more freedom in expressing myself and connecting with people, and it did it to me in six weeks only, but moving to Stark is inevitable right now. On top of that, I didn’t employ some parts of the script, the parts related to mastering arts, crafts and creativity. Another thing is Stark also helps you be more expressive and connect with people so I hope, and I’m actually sure, that I’ll keep growing in that direction.

I just finally understood what @Simon said about using subs like a toolbox. As long as you really know what you want and have your goals set juggling with subs to adapt them to your desires and goals is a good thing. The bad thing is changing your mind constantly if it comes to what you want and what your goals are.

@RVconsultant Please, kindly close my thread. Thank you.

1 Like

Closed as per request of the original poster.

1 Like