Through the Dark Art of Mental Alchemy

• Alchemist
  • Limit Destroyer

After doing a solid healing (Regeneration+the Elixir, Dragon Reborn+the Elixir/Love Bomb/the DR Ultima and Rebirth for almost eight months in total) running some subs (Renaissance Man, Alchemist, Stark and Emperor) to get a feel where it could lead me and how it would suit me, my goals and needs, I finally concluded that it’s time to run subs that suit “me” best at the moment that is:

Alchemist to

• strengthen my mind’s stillness,
  • balance my energies,
  • foster my life philosophy development.

Limit Destroyer to

• destroy as many limits as possible along with eliminating fears.
15 Likes

Planning to move here?

Not from beautiful Thailand :smiley:

It’s about working as a salesperson later on, once I’ve really mastered the language. It would be a remote employment to learn the trade, the culture and mentality. Build some connections and then switch to sole trading once I’ve mastered the trade and the market. I like the language and Lars Kepler though. :sunglasses: oh, and the sound “ö”, especially before the letter “r” :wink:

3 Likes

When you have started your studies we can chat in swedish!
(När du har börjat dina studier så kan vi snacka på svenska!)

Yeah, crime novels are really big over here. Many good authors.

2 Likes

Tack så mycket! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I ran LD last night and it felt good straight away… that feeling of bliss coursing through the chest. I woke up a bit groggy but feeling much lighter inside than usual. I’ll be running Alchemist in the evening.

1 Like

I run my very first loop 12 hours ago and I feel unusually calm and carefree. It’s like the sub was dissolving my worries and concerns but putting them into the right frame.

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero why are you calling it dark alchemy. Are you dabbling wirh black magic ? or voodoo :wink:

2 Likes

Dark since it’s yet to be discovered. :wink: I’m still testing the new protocol of listening and it seems to me I’m really close to finding my magic formula.

4 Likes

Intriguing, indeed! As a fellow ‘alchemist’ I’ll be following this journal with great interest.

And I’m also from Sweden, if you ever want to practice just throw me a DM :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I ran two loops yesterday (LD and Alchemist) and I woke up groggy again. I had lots of dreams last night.

Testing my approach I’ll be taking a one week washout now.

The approach is:
Two weeks for exposure = Saturation Phase
One to two weeks (depending on the intensity of the Saturation Phase) for processing = Execution Phase.

I listened to six loops per week only (for the last two weeks), therefore, my washout shall last one week only.

1 Like

I imagine this stack will really resonate with you,
I may have missed it, but any particular reason for not proceeding with Emperor?

1 Like

I got tempted by Emperor since it contains scripting aimed at destroying your limitations and detrimental beliefs, especially; “I cannot do it”, “I’m not good enough” and I thought there was no harm in running some “extra” scripting you don’t really need (in my case, I didn’t need Sex Mastery and the stuff related to woman, I didn’t need the component related to building an empire and business either, the same if it comes to some essential alpha scripting and QL lite). But since the new tech is so powerful and taxing I just decided to jettison all that scripting and switch to LD that offers exactly the thing I wanted from Emperor most.

RM is the sub that is closest to my “real me” - Empath and Communicator and contains scripting similar to Emperor’s related to productivity and creativity (the latter much more developed than in Emperor, I guess).

I don’t want to give up on Alchemist since it promises the stillness of mind and energy balance and those are things I really need so I’ll be sticking to Alchemist for three more months I think. I would gladly run RM and LD only, again, due to the power of the new tech and my current circumstances and needs.

I just want to say that it was your post that convinced me that RM is the best choice right now… and ever:

I’ve gone back to teaching.

3 Likes

that makes sense, is includes to much extraneous to your goals. In the end the right fit makes all the difference.

haha yes I loved renaissance man on my tests runs-but it wiped me the fuck out later on…could have just been early exposure to QV2. It also made doing day work very difficult. I’ll be returning to it later in a custom with WANTED and Emperor or Stark.

1 Like

RM, WANTED and RICH seem to be the Holy Trinity in SC and I may build two customs (RM-WANTED custom and RICH Ultima custom) upon it one day :slight_smile:

Yes, the new tech is really demanding and I’m planning on cutting down on the loops after my one week washout next week. I’ll be running fours loops a week only (2xLD, 1xAlchemist, 1xRM) for two weeks and then another washout (one week). That was the idea I got some time ago but it’s just got “confirmed” by Saint:

I’m still testing it but my intuitions has been telling me that’s the “right” direction.

3 Likes

Although I’ve listened to barely twelve loops (6Q+6U) for the last two weeks and after a one week washout, I feel overloaded and my cognitive functions have declined a bit, especially verbal fluency. I’ll be doing a washout till next Friday and then I’ll be running eight loops (4Q+4U) for two weeks before the next washout.

I feel really strong and solid inside. On Monday I start teaching so we shall see how it looks if it comes to interacting with the people. I expect the script of Emperor to execute massively since I finished listening to it only two days ago.

1 Like

On the second day of my washout I still feel tired, overloaded and I’m experiencing a slight headache. I feel I need that washout a lot and I’m curious how it’s going to look like. It’s a part of my experiment on Saturation Phase and Integration Phase. It’s going to teach me more about the new tech potency as well.

1 Like

I pondered a bit more on the new tech and, even though I still feel a bit tired and overloaded, I decided to run it for one more week which should be enough to finish up Alchemist Stage 3. It’s going to be 3 weeks of exposure to it and then a one week washout to have it integrated, so 4 weeks in total. On the preQ tech it was said one month was enough so in my case it’s still one month. But it’s more about how fast the script can get integrated on the new tech, it’s just amazing.

I’ve decided to listen to no more than two programs at a time, one Q and one U. Four loops (2Q+2U) in total per week and no more than one loop in total per day. i’ll be sticking to Alchemist and Limit Destroyer.

1 Like

Hmm,means your going to split the ultima and q listening to different days?What does your schedule look like now out of curiosity?2 days on 1 day off 2 days on 2 days off?

1 Like