Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

He just needs to choose his path right and stick to it.
I wish I had been able to listen to subs 20 years ago but we just have to embrace our circumstances and try to choose wise.

2 Likes

I know. I’ve talked a lot with him about this topic. I think the urgency is good for him.

@James has the drive to succeed. And he will.

I just commented on how I feel this weird disconnect on having to get the results now. This change came after I did my overload with Alchemist1.

Is it a good thing? No idea, time will tell.

4 Likes

It may be your mind is telling you to take a longer break. @SubliminalUser experienced something similar while running the Dragon. He thought of not running any subs at all.

2 Likes

Might be.

But then again, wanting something means you are lacking something. Creates tension.

Letting go of the need implies abundance mindset.

Time will tell. Maybe I fried my brain.

3 Likes

Agree @James has many good qualities i like his IDGAF attitide when he first joined the SC community he was a different person.

3 Likes

From my journal:

2 Likes

In fact, I’m going on a one week washout after today.

3 Likes

Os that 14 days listening continous then a washout ?

Nope, I was listening to my stack every other day taking four days “off” per week in total.

2 Likes

im curios, have anyone experienced some fatigue or feeling tired after waking up, after an hour maybe it hits you. not straightly as you wake up, when running some loops overnight ?

2 Likes

Excellent strategy @Sub.Zero keep me updated.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s common when you’re overloaded.

1 Like

It’s very similar to what @pacman has been doing for a while:

Yes. I’ll be reporting on my experiment, especially now, when Saint confirmed my theory.

3 Likes

so some people experience that fatigue too after waking up? i tried to search the forum for it but got no luck :sunglasses:

i will actually try untill tomorrow if its still hits me i will cut down 1 loop will go to my regular sweet spot that i was seeing results with, no need to sprint :dark_sunglasses::sunglasses:

People have to finally understand that with the new tech you cannot rush things, the more loops you run the more processing/rest time you need.

1 Like

Is that a for sure?
I still fight myself about taking any time off. Seems like a gigantic waste

2 Likes

After running an extra loop this week, I can say yes. Even one loop extra and a change in the way I’ve ran my subs -running MSQv2 with breaks but back to back, rather than MSQv2 and another sub - I can say it can fuck you up.

I’ve had the worst week and recon.

2 Likes

@Brandon So take days off no matter what?

Yeah, even Saint confirmed that:

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero Wow ok. Another way to break out of my comfort zone. I will take the next few days off and go from there
Just seems crazy. A loss of momentum

3 Likes