Through the Dark Art of Mental Alchemy

I listened to my stack last night. I woke up at 3 a.m. and I couldn’t fall asleep till 5 a.m. while still listening to the stack. I’m not tired but I feel some negative energies pressing at my chest. I also experience that foreboding feeling I experienced the other day. It’s only a slight recon I can easily dealt with. A little price, that slight discomfort, for what I get in exchange. Let’s keep going.

I noticed that thanks to Alchemist I can attain deeper states of meditation faster and easier.

LD has made me aware of the cage I’ve lived ever since I remembered. Stupid and nasty blockages on social level. It looks like that program paired up with RM are working on destroying that cage gradually.

Last night I dreamt of an old friend of mine who used to laugh at me behind my back and I was always forgiving of that. In the dream I told him he was false and broke up with him.

3 Likes

It seems to me I’m very close to a spiritual breakthrough since there’s Gollum following me and trying to imperil my quest of throwing the ring into the Fire Mountain. Poor creature has no idea how he’s going to end up.

2 Likes

Another important tool in my Mental Alchemist’s toolbox:

:heart_eyes:

The tool is giving me lots of energy and the processing power and the results I’ve been getting recently are massive. Today I felt an almost divine aura surrounding me and a godlike energy coursing through my body. Possibly it also diminishes recon but as for that it’s too early to tell. We shall see what happens tomorrow.

Not a lot of people would’ve had the patience to forgive a person like that for so long. I’m impressed bro! I believe true power comes from not being overly reactive to other people’s dramas and ignorance.

1 Like

You just apply it to your body or any specific ritual?

I’ve been using coconut oil for quite some time, but usually only after shaving because I ditched all regular products due to the Estrogens in them. (In virtually all of them).

I intake a tablespoon of it twice per day. I was surprised how potent it occurred when it comes to stacking it with subliminal programming.

4 Likes

Yesterday I did self-inquiry meditation suggested by @Phoermes and the stillness of the mind and its clarity I experienced after that was awesome. Thank you, mate! Definitely I’m going to stick to that meditation and try to expand it to daily activities through out the day since that practice is not limited to the cushion.

On the other front, today I figured what niche I want to get into in order to look for opportunities to fix my finances and start marching towards the riches. Great!

3 Likes

Today I created the prototype of my business framework and sent the very first business offer to a prospect. There is still a lot of things to do before I start for real but I have a vision, I know what to do and I shall do it. I’m really exited about what I’m doing and just can’t wait till I get my very first customer and provide them with an excellent service.

I was looking for some interesting themes and patterns in my niche and I think RM helped me found some that are used by one of the leaders in the niche and it seems I can learn a lot from that company and apply it to my own workshop. Great! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’m going into a washout for one week after running my stack for two months. Let’s see what happens. :slightly_smiling_face

I’m glad I’ve been following the pattern that is now recommended for around one month, And yeah it works very well for me, all I need is to take that break and see where I’m on my path right now and deal with a slight recon I’ve been experiencing for one week. Being irascible a bit, although it may have been caused by the fact I’ve been staying at home all the time lately.

2 Likes

Congratulations :clap:

4 Likes

On the second day of my washout I feel a heavy processing in the back of my head and I’m a bit tired although I woke up 30 minutes ago. I’m really curious how the washout goes and what kind of insight into the process of my development I’m going to get as that was the case the last time I did a washout.

2 Likes

On the third day of my washout I feel really energetic, relaxed and cheerful hoping it will never go away and I’ll be that way for ever. It’s almost like being in paradise, here on Earth. I guess it’s the combo Alchemist+RM kicking in hard. On top of that, I’m still highly productive and determined if it comes to working on my business. Nice! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

On the fourth day of my washout I’m being hit by a moderate recon in the form of the feeling as if a lot of the results I’ve got so far were perishing. It’s only a feeling since the external results are still there although they SEEM to be less pronounced. Oh well, I know that little tricky beast and I shall keep going on my washout till its end on Friday night.

1 Like

I’ve been reading these updates to the tune of the Twelve Days of Christmas.

On the First Day of Washout/
My Recon gave to me….

3 Likes

:rofl:

Fortunately, it started hitting me on my third day (yesterday-but was getting some recon one week ago) which seems to be a standard for me. It’s much lesser than during the washout I took two months ago after running Emperor for over one month but it’s very similar though.

Another thing is something I’ve experienced a couple times in the past that is that foreboding feeling as if the whole world wanted to crush me although, of course, I’m aware that it’s about my prison, my mind, whose walls are closing in as if they were right about to squeeze me to (“mental”) death. It sounds terrible but it doesn’t feel like although it is uncomfortable for sure. It’s the sweet agony of my old self perhaps.

Or maybe that recon is really terrible but I’m handling it like a boss… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Tonight I’ll be going back to the listening. The recon has passed and I’m experiencing a profound feeling of calm as if my mind was easing into my new frame of being. I don’t think the integration has been completed as it’s been one week only and apart from that I experienced a lot of intense dreams last night which points at the intense processing occurring in my mind. I just want to follow what’s in the articles and one of them says that when recon has passed you’re ready to go. Maybe recon is the manifestation of the core integration, the integration of most vital and challenging elements of the script.

3 Likes

I’ll be taking another night off to see how it goes. That is two nights off in total. I feel that heavy processing in the back of my head and last night was really intensive when it comes to the number of dreams. “Heavier” stacks require more time for processing.

2 Likes

I’m experiencing a slight recon today but I can see how overcoming it by taking action (or making a conscious shift in my thinking patters) helps me grow.

2 Likes