Thinking about building my custom

Chiron’s Awakening

The custom is aimed at bettering me as a teacher and helping me on my career path.

1. Renaissance Man Core
  2. Stark Core
  3. Chiron
  4. Chosen of Venus
  5. Dragon Tongue
  6. Emperor’s Voice
  7. Transcendental Connection
  8. Natural Winner
  9. Torchbearer
  10. Approachability Aura
  11. Metamorphosis
  12. The Architect
  13. Potentiator
  14. Joei de Vivre
  15. Mosaic
  16. Jupiter
  17. Yggdrasil
  18. DEUS
  19. Omnidimensional
  20. The Merger of Worlds
2 Likes

Break into Imperial Treasury

Stack oriented to getting to the point I’m satisfied with my finances and it’s the right time to get me to the next level in that matter.

• Emperor
  • Mogul
  • Limit Destroyer

I’m posting it here since I may want to build my custom based on those titles.

3 Likes

Targeted.
Rational.
Inspiring.

also
love the picture.

2 Likes

Holy Knight

Custom oriented to unleashing my spiritual, social and sexual potential, becoming aware of my real power and possibilities and pushing me forward towards realizing that potential and those possibilities outside of my comfort zone. I also want to work on my main shortcoming that hold me back that is I want to improve my verbal influence, forming the right relationships, optimizing my social interactions and becoming more focused and motivated.

1. Alchemist
  2. Khan
  3. Transcendental Connection
  4. Emperor’s Voice
  5. Submodel Alpha
  6. Power Awareness
  7. Potentiator
  8. Productivity Unleashed
  9. Carpe Diem Ascended
  10. DEUS
5 Likes

Dark Sovereign

Custom oriented to unleashing my empire and dynasty building, social and sexual potential, becoming fully aware of my potential and possibilities and pushing me forward towards realizing that potential and those possibilities outside of my comfort zone. I also want to work on my main shortcoming that hold me back that is I want to improve my verbal influence, forming the right relationships, optimizing my social interactions, become more focused and motivated, be more comfortable with taking a greater risk and be more ruthless when facing obstacles and enemies.

1. Khan
  2. Emperor: House of Medici
  3. Fenrir
  4. Emperor’s Voice
  5. Submodel Alpha
  6. Furious Ascent
  7. Potentiator
  8. Productivity Unleashed
  9. Carpe Diem Ascended
  10. DEUS
7 Likes

That’s just brilliant, man! Real tight custom with 10 modules.

Sith Lord DarkSovereign: “For a thousand years we prepared while you rested in your cradle of power, Jedi SaintSovereign!” muahahaha

2 Likes

Initially, it was a 20 modules custom but the goal was to create a 10 modules custom. I just picked out what I deemed the most important and I checked all they have to offer. I know what way I want to grow as an independent individual (financially and socially) and what shortcomings I need to work on most to succeed as master of my own reality. I shall start using that custom (or one very similar to it) as soon as I’ve tested the potential of Q+. For now, I need some more general development (Stark) and working on the freedom of self-expression and my crafts (RM). But first, I need to be done with Alchemist although I think I’ll be stacking it with Alchemist since it’s not very taxing or demanding action taking wise.

1 Like

@Mentalchemist - all the best, bro!!!

1 Like

Customs which are an Ultima version of the prototype custom above. I divided the prototype into two customs and I added Atman to Dark Sovereign and Divine Will to Holy Emperor.

Dark Sovereign

1. Khan
  2. Fenrir
  3. Furious Ascent
  4. Potentiator
  5. Atman
  6. Carpe Diem Ascended

Holy Emperor

1. Emperor: House of Medici
  2. Emperor’s Voice
  3. Submodel Alpha
  4. Productivity Unleashed
  5. Divine Will
  6. DEUS
2 Likes

You are not playing around!

2 Likes

I just learnt today that building an Ultima custom with a Q core creates a very powerful combination. I think I would run Dark Sovereign in Q before switching to the Ultima customs. It depends on what the combo Khan + HoM does for me in the first place. Also, I would like to see how that combination (a Q core in Ultima custom) works for other people first. :slight_smile:

1 Like

"FOR THE EMPEROR!!!"

1 Like

Reincarnation of the Immortal Sage

• Sage Immortal
  • Quantum Limitless
  • Paragon Complete

This stack is oriented to rebooting my body and, especially, my brain to optimize its functioning that shall serve me on my path. On top of that, the stack will strengthen my spiritual core and aid me on the path of self-actualization.

I’m planning on running it starting in January after I’ve built even better foundations for it on my current stack: Alchemist, RM, Ecstasy of Freedom and LD.

5 Likes

I think @Ice did a domapine reset. You want to comment @Ice ?

1 Like

Hey thanks for the tag @RVconsultant

I think the way you worded it perfectly describes the dopamine detox @Mentalchemist - a reboot. I was feeling overwhelmed and quite honestly overstimulated from all the electronics that inundate our lives. So I got the idea to do a complete dopamine reset. It was a hard challenge: no food, computers, TVs, cell phone use, video games, not even reading books. I was able to journal, meditate, and do light exercise, that was basically it.

After a full day of doing this and about 36 hours in total, I felt very much rebooted and restored to a more calm, natural state. I also gained a lot of clarity on my life path and what I wanted out of my life. Let me know if you got any questions.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing, mate. All you said is related to one principle I learnt from Steve Jobs who said it’s not about paying more attention to the most important things but about removing all the things which come into its way, all the distractions.

Di you do it only once or it’s your routine?

2 Likes

I’ve only done it once but the outcomes were so beneficial that I’m highly considering doing it again.

I feel like a dopamine detox, like a subliminal washout, is something we could all benefit from once every couple months.

1 Like

I’m sure of it, mate. Jobs kicked out almost all the furniture of his house to master the power of focus and clarity. He’s a great master teaching us this golden, powerful rule:

1 Like

In a world full of distraction that is a great message to keep in mind. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Just found what Jobs said about focus exactly:

1 Like