Main Disc. Thread: Sage Immortal (Core Also Available on Custom Store)

As awesome as that would be the most likely aspect is that there has already been a real cure for cancer but it’s been kept hush hush by the governments of the world and other organizations since the medical industry can’t make money from cured subjects.

1 Like

Yes I heard about these type of conspiracy and anything is possible. Have u heard of alien conspiracies. For me it was all nonsense but after watching the Gaia.com alien series my mind changed.
Though I don’t want to make the thread other than SG but it was just an example that government hide many things, the white house especially. Anyway don’t assume I believed in alien Conspiracy because eof random youtube theories but the series of the above mentioned website was kind a real thing though. Ok ok
My discussing route be like-
SG - Cancer cure - Alien - SG lol :joy::joy:

1 Like

These two could be good for medical students or something. This idea popped up for me.

Any possible stacks for Sage Immortal?

As I read more of the comments & results I am getting a bit of FOMO but I shall stick with my subs.

1 Like

I currently run SG and Mind’s Eye and an Ultima on one of my stack days. I alternate between those two on one day and DR ST4 and Survival Instinct on the alternate stack day. Working well. Great, broader results. Hits all the varieties of what I am trying to accomplish right now.

3 Likes

I believe Sage alone can do that. Using sage you will become calm , you will get to know more about yourself. Your thoughts will become powerful because of manifestation aspects. You can direct your mind because of calmness and mastery over yourself. Can u imagine by using sage alone what you can achieve!

A time may come when u can dedicate yourself for a single life long goal{example finding cure for cancer,ya I want a cure for this, because last stage cancer patients die anyway and by spending a lot of money and those who are cured from cancer (most probably 1st stage)usually posses a lot of money}

Health is the most important! That what I learnt

1 Like
1 Like

Has anyone got any recon whilst on Sage?

About recon I have noticed something on forum. People are mostly getting recon from older subs which are upgraded to Qv2(like stark, khan etc) but new products originally released in Qv2 like wanted and SG I never heard that much issue of recon(SG is new though and some people experienced recon on RM idk). Maybe the newer products will be free of recon. Its just my assumption on reading the experiences on forum

4 Likes

Yes, I asked since knowing that I could plan my metal alchemy path much better. And what you described is something I’ve been observing on the forums too. Thanks.

1 Like

Ya. Saintsovereign and fire have many surprises up their sleeves. :wink:

1 Like

Alternative title: Sage with Quantum healing :fire::fire:
Btw I liked the photo of Lord shiva ! Har har mahadev! :pray::pray:

2 Likes

At the risk of sounding like a worried older brother, you might want to search about “popcorn lung” and vaping.

PS John Hopkins is a respected school here in the USA.

5 Likes

I only started vaping last week and to be honest I think I’m going to stop soon. I started doing it because of stress and other things but people keep telling me how bad it is. I don’t need it though, I really don’t.

Sage Immortal gives me the calmness and same effects but for even longer and without having to pay for a vape anyway. But I’ve just started Alchemist which is great too and gives me a similar calming effect.

3 Likes

If there is anything we can do to help you create more calm so you can be without vaping, please reach out. Personally, I’m not that opposed to recreational substance use. However, I’m well aware there are often negative consequences for using recreational substances such as to physical health, finances, emotions, and even relationship. As I think of you, I think of someone who has a career where you probably would benefit from a body in very high working order.

2 Likes

Very interesting.

Sunday night, I meditated with one loop of Sage Immortal. 11:30 pm to 12:30 am. After that I found it difficult to fall asleep. Happening these days.

The in vivo experience of real-time meditating was processing-heavy, as I mentioned. It seemed to last for a long time. Happens from time to time, and I think that may be associated with periods of time in which the mind is actively processing something.

So that was the first impact of the stimulus.

The interesting part came on Tuesday. There was a certain solidity and focus to the Tuesday morning meditation session; as if my mental frame were a tripod or a pyramid. The observational quality felt smoother. Like a video camera on a dolly compared to a shakier handheld camera.

I’m already running Alchemist stage 4, Quantum Limitless stage 4, and Metamorphosis in my custom. Those are already powerhouses, but I can see some of what Sage Immortal adds to the equation. I may play it once every 2 or 3 weeks. Or just when the mind tells me that it’s right.

Today (Wednesday) was my first time (that I remember) meditating with As Above Ultima. Last week I tried out So Below 2 or 3 times. With As Above there was this giddy, light, effervescent, optimistic quality in the body and in awareness. Like bubbly champagne. I can see how this would be useful for people who are cultivating jhana states. Some version of that quality remained constant throughout the session. It kind of stabilized as the hour went on.

So, Sage Immortal and As Above experiences.

'nuff said.

10 Likes

Significant, continued deepening effects during Thursday AM meditation from 1 loop of Sage Immortal played on Sunday PM.

wow.

(synergistic effects with Alchemist Stage 4, QL Stage 4 and Metamorphosis)

5 Likes

@Malkuth since your are in spiritual practice for a long time. I have a query for a you. I have seen my mother for years doing japa and mantra chanting. But she never revealed the mantra to me gave to her by her guru. She told me that her guru told not to reveal the mantra or her progress to anyone. This is important in spirituality. And I have seen many videos on youtube that tell about spiritual techniques and they also instructed not to reveal the progress or there is a chance that your progress may be affected.
Can you share your opinion and knowledge on this matter? Thank you

4 Likes

Hi, @Matrix.

Number of different ways to come at this. I’ll just choose the ones that are most accessible to me.

The principle behind your mother’s mantra is in part made clear by this fact: one other person knew/knows her mantra. It was not a complete secret. Her guru, by the mere fact of having given it to her, was also in on this private secret and this private process.

That one fact helps us to understand part of the meaning of the secrecy. We can always learn the function of a rule by observing the conditions of acceptable exception or limitation to that rule.

Secrecy serves the function of a Boundary. The boundary preserves the purity of conditions and prevents contamination or adulteration.

We have many cases of this in everyday life. Chemistry is a clear example, and all cooking/food preparation is chemistry. There are many recipes in which for some period of time, the food should not be exposed to the air, or the oven should not be opened, or the wine bottle should not be uncorked.

In all of these cases, the preservation of a boundary is important in order to maintain the purity and/or momentum of some sensitive process. To disturb the boundary before the right time would interrupt a desired process and would result in the dish or the beverage being spoiled.

I prefer to look at it that way. The secrecy serves an important boundary-maintaining function for the secret-keeper. It allows the wine to ferment, the tea to steep, or the pie to bake. In the student or aspirant, insight and attainment are tenuous and unstable. In contrast, the ‘guru’ is seen as one who can access attainments and insight at will and by choice. As such it is believed that the guru can safely both access energy and convey it to the student without any contamination or corruption taking place.

So, it wasn’t so much that your mother’s mantra needed to be kept from you specifically. It’s that trying to work the mantra while sharing it with others would be like trying to bake a cake while leaving the oven door open. Or trying to age wine while constantly uncorking the bottle.

Different communities and traditions seem to have varying approaches to secrecy and boundary-keeping. There’s not only one correct way to develop ‘spiritually’. Understandably though, people tend to hold onto methods that they believe may have a higher chance of giving a successful result.

Okay, this is getting long.

8 Likes

That’s it. It was a great insight to me thank you very much. Yes contamination of subconscious energy might be a reason. Yes thank you again. You make things clear way straight up to the most relying point.

2 Likes

You know, it occurs to me that we’re actually doing the exact same thing as your mother, @Matrix .

We may talk on the forum all day long about our goals, our dreams, and our listening patterns;

But one thing that is kept secret:

The contents and preparation methods of the subliminal scripts themselves.

That’s in part because of Intellectual Property considerations, of course, but what do you want to bet that it also makes the process of working with subliminals much more effective for us?

As obsessively restless ahem…as actively and enthusiastically engaged as all of us are on here, I doubt we’d be able to patiently let the scripts do their work if we were given free access to them. Even as simple as everything currently is, people still find 100 things to change, tinker with, or to get confused about.

So, in this case, we entrust the conscious minds of Saint and Fire to keep the secret, and that frees up our deeper levels of mind to work without too much unnecessary interference.

(Yes, the subliminal approach does somewhat fit under the category of Mantra practice—an ancient technology for delivering content into the deeper mind.)

5 Likes