Main Disc. Thread: Sage Immortal (Core Also Available on Custom Store)

That makes more sense, thank you! I did buy Sage for future use regardless but I’ll use Minds Eye for now for the purposes I mentioned. Thank you!

Edit: I’m reading people’s uses of Sage in the above comments and stuff like Inner calm, manifesting a person back into ones life (this is something I’m trying to manifest currently) and all that kinds of stuff are things I’m interested in too :weary:

1 Like

Hmmm…I glossed over the fact that you wrote meditation, manifestation, and visualization.

So…that.

But I can tell you that I meditated with Mind’s Eye Terminus2 for 1 year and it had a beneficial effect on the quality of my meditation. And it was specific to Mind’s Eye. I was doing 3 meditations per week with Mind’s Eye and 3 with another custom. The Mind’s Eye meditations felt qualitatively different (i.e., a kind of “deeper”, flowing quality). I have no idea what that means in practical terms. But it happened.

5 Likes

I decided to test Sage Immortal Ultima just to see how I feel and I can feel some inner calmness. I’m going to wait to see results but I’ve been seeing a lot of repeated Angel numbers today.

I just saw 2121 and it made me smile that this is what I got as a description as I’m listening to the Ultima right now.

6 Likes

I guess I know what you mean…my first custom has ME in it and it is Terminus square…I remember when I listened to it…it kind of put me into a mild trance state…

1 Like

What would you want to use the Alchemist for?

1 Like

The stages just interested me and I’m getting into manifestation, meditation and wanted more control of it. I also wanted to get Astral Projection and Remote Viewing at some point, as again, I’ve been super interested in it.

All of the stages had some kind of interest, especially Stage 2 with not chasing people and all kinds of stuff from the other stages. I just wanted to get more in tune with myself and learn what I need to do and where I need to go.

2 Likes

Okay, as for the upgrade I’d encourage you to contact customer support.

As for Alchemist, my guess it will likely go well with Sage.

1 Like

We are getting 75-100 tickets per DAY. The forum is not representative of how many customers we have. The majority of customers lurk here, but not post.

7 Likes

I’m probably going to sound like a dick for saying what I’m about to say but do you really want us guys sending you support tickets? I don’t mean to come across like a dick if I am.

I sent one today but I know I have more questions and I don’t want to bombard you guys with tickets when you’re already getting so many. Plus nearly every question that people are asking on here is getting told to send you guys support tickets. You guys are so busy and I personally don’t want to add to the stress of continually sending them in when you’re getting so much.

Like even the ticket I sent in today I replied to because I had another question.

Would you prefer we just reply to the tickets continually if questions pop up and you guys haven’t replied yet due to the waiting time? Would you prefer us to write down every question we have and send in tickets that way?

This is just a genuine question and concern of mine hence why I’ve waited until now to even send in a message.

I just want to make your job, and supports job, easier.

3 Likes

Thanks.
As Above may do the trick, besides it is lighter than the SG Ultima.

1 Like

If you feel like sharing, will enjoy reading your experiences with it.

I have to say…after using Sage Immortal today it’s pretty obvious to me the effects that it has.

I recently started smoking vapes for several reasons and it gives me a similar high. Someone else spoke about this. It gave me the calmness that I was looking for.

It also gave me the pretty smooth sailing kind of feel. That guy that hurt me and my ex ended up texting him and speaking to him and I’d normally have lost my shit at what he said…yet Sage Immortal gave me me the belief that everything is still good and we’re going to be okay. I’m happy with that. I could flow through it.

It also helped me know that my manifestations and all that are going to work. It gave me an inner strength in knowing that what I’m trying to manifest will come to fruition and that I can keep working on them.

Plus most of the synchronicity I was receiving via Angel Numbers what that I would be receiving my manifestations and dreams and that they’re being worked on which is pretty sweet to me.

I’m pretty happy with SGU.

6 Likes

Guess you mean Sage Immortal? Soul Immortal could be an awesome name for a spiritual custom :smiley: Glad to hear your results coming so quickly, it’s an amazing sub :+1:

4 Likes

I keep doing that. Renaming it to Soul Immortal but yes haha.

4 Likes

This explains why customers can expect delays to replies. Having to deal with 75-100 tickets is way to many it sounds like a full time job. Now I understand the challenge you are facing.

@Brandon I think its still valid to send support tickets any information that can help improve the products is a blessing.

2 Likes

Bought SI today. Sage Immortal is something else. Wow!

During listening, I had this huge urge to write. So I started writing what occurred to me, like these little a-ha moments, one after another, one after another, one after another. It is kind of a messed up feeling to just have intuitive insight after intuitive insight.

So it was flooded with insights about myself and clarifications. I had over 15 insights coming up. The top 3 that hit me the most were:

1. I approach life with one foot in and one foot out.

2. Sitting at home and doing nothing will get not get you anywhere. Wake UP. This is your life. Enough

3. Don’t be afraid to be yourself, you are not broken

ah yes, I also had a message about my own sub: Emperor is a great sub, but not really for you. Emperor will kickstart you but as soon as you are kickstarted, move on to another sub. Emperor should be run for 2 years.

Fire/Saint amazing sub!!!

14 Likes

Seems like I’m not the only one who was guided by SG (that’s the abbreviation to use since SI is for survival instinct :grin:)

3 Likes

I strongly relate to this. And I appreciate the language you’ve used to describe it.

Personally I associate this with an increased ‘opening of the crown chakra’.

I run a combined version of Alchemist and Quantum Limitless and I experience a similar effect. It feels like channeling, and I kind of think that it might be sometimes. It’s like your antennae are extended and enhanced and you’re just picking up more.

For me, it happens even more if I go walking for at least an hour or so and audio journal. And at this point, around 40 to 60 percent of my journal here is just me jotting down those a-ha moments. (Happens during meditation sessions too. Usually insights related to consciousness and phenomenology.)

I think that even prior to subliminals my crown chakra was the least blocked. Running Alchemist, Quantum Limitless, and Stark long-term has just developed that even more. I think that so far this could be my most dramatic response to subliminals.

I don’t have room right now for Sage Immortal, but it will be interesting to experience what happens when I finally am able to run it.

Thanks for your sharing and description, @aaa .

4 Likes

Exactly, when I walk for an hour, at a good speed, I have the best results with my subliminal. Particularly true with Wanted !

2 Likes

:point_up_2:t2: These.

SG’s insights are closer in texture to Limitless, not QL.

QL gets you Objective Understanding… like a scientist…
“I can see it now. THIS is how the world REALLY works.”

SG gives you Subjective Clarity… shortcuts to your goals…
the path you need to take to avoid all the experimental dead-end detours that seem like good ideas right now, but won’t actually work in the end.

:sunglasses:

PS: Yes, I am using the Sunglasses emoji to signal you to run Sage ASAP.

:grin:

11 Likes