Main Disc. Thread: Sage Immortal (Core Also Available on Custom Store)

I think I might understand what you’re conveying.

Sage Immortal is better at integrating the knower into what is known, and into what is being explored.

Not the pristine clarity of the distant observer; but the engaged connection of the cognizant participant. Is that on track?

Also, I’m not sure if my stack can handle another title!!!

(Hmmm…maybe I could allow PATHS to rest for a little while while I run this. I’ll think on it.) Thanks @Simon.

6 Likes

This one’s too good not to share. And I think it technically belongs in the category of Results.

I just consulted the Yijing about trying out Sage Immortal and I got the result of the 17th Hexagram 隨 with the 6th line changing (or, emphasized).

Here’s the guidance of the 6th line (check out the first sentence of the explanation):

haha.

and lest it be written off as a mere “coincidence”; that is the only place for this hexagram that the word ‘sage’ is even mentioned.

http://wengu.tartarie.com/wg/wengu.php?l=Yijing&aff=tout&no=17

10 Likes

Does the fact that Sage Immortal is a Q+ or Q+ -adjacent program mean that 1 loop per week can be enough?

4 Likes

I have come to the assumption that they’re still testing that and basing our reviews off that testing.

I believe this because Saint told us to keep using it following the recommended listening pattern.

This is something that occurred when Qv2 was first released too and the listening patterns came later based on the evidence and results provided.

4 Likes

:pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

1 Like

Imagine someone using SG and Ql both. Someone may find an answer for cancer?! :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Your name suggests that person might be you :wink:

4 Likes

Sadly I left biology and took maths :joy:

1 Like

Just completed my first meditation session with Sage. This was my second meditation hour of the day. The first one was from about 10 am to 11 am. This one was from 11:35 pm to 12:35 am.

It was one of those in which 60 minutes feels like 85 minutes and you’re aware of various aches and such. Some are like that. Doesn’t mean much necessarily. The one this morning though was a ‘60 minutes feels like 40 minutes’ session. I just attributed it to the fact that tonight I was confronting my mind with dense, new stimuli.

So, I’ll see how sleep goes tonight. And I’ll play it by ear (pun intended).

Tomorrow’s probably a rest day.

4 Likes

As awesome as that would be the most likely aspect is that there has already been a real cure for cancer but it’s been kept hush hush by the governments of the world and other organizations since the medical industry can’t make money from cured subjects.

1 Like

Yes I heard about these type of conspiracy and anything is possible. Have u heard of alien conspiracies. For me it was all nonsense but after watching the Gaia.com alien series my mind changed.
Though I don’t want to make the thread other than SG but it was just an example that government hide many things, the white house especially. Anyway don’t assume I believed in alien Conspiracy because eof random youtube theories but the series of the above mentioned website was kind a real thing though. Ok ok
My discussing route be like-
SG - Cancer cure - Alien - SG lol :joy::joy:

1 Like

These two could be good for medical students or something. This idea popped up for me.

Any possible stacks for Sage Immortal?

As I read more of the comments & results I am getting a bit of FOMO but I shall stick with my subs.

1 Like

I currently run SG and Mind’s Eye and an Ultima on one of my stack days. I alternate between those two on one day and DR ST4 and Survival Instinct on the alternate stack day. Working well. Great, broader results. Hits all the varieties of what I am trying to accomplish right now.

3 Likes

I believe Sage alone can do that. Using sage you will become calm , you will get to know more about yourself. Your thoughts will become powerful because of manifestation aspects. You can direct your mind because of calmness and mastery over yourself. Can u imagine by using sage alone what you can achieve!

A time may come when u can dedicate yourself for a single life long goal{example finding cure for cancer,ya I want a cure for this, because last stage cancer patients die anyway and by spending a lot of money and those who are cured from cancer (most probably 1st stage)usually posses a lot of money}

Health is the most important! That what I learnt

1 Like
1 Like

Has anyone got any recon whilst on Sage?

About recon I have noticed something on forum. People are mostly getting recon from older subs which are upgraded to Qv2(like stark, khan etc) but new products originally released in Qv2 like wanted and SG I never heard that much issue of recon(SG is new though and some people experienced recon on RM idk). Maybe the newer products will be free of recon. Its just my assumption on reading the experiences on forum

4 Likes

Yes, I asked since knowing that I could plan my metal alchemy path much better. And what you described is something I’ve been observing on the forums too. Thanks.

1 Like

Ya. Saintsovereign and fire have many surprises up their sleeves. :wink:

1 Like

Alternative title: Sage with Quantum healing :fire::fire:
Btw I liked the photo of Lord shiva ! Har har mahadev! :pray::pray:

2 Likes