Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

I like you a lot when you’re like that, James :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I had a similar experience for about 2 months on DR st4. More like I had died and was in a living emotional hell. In a sense, one life was over and a new one emerging.

4 Likes

Why i never get recon on emperor ? why ? @RVconsultant

1 Like

Maybe you are emperor by nature :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your observations may well be correct @Deadpool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Funny thing

2 Likes

On Qv2 recon:

I experience the same phenomenon when getting recon.

I wonder what’s everyone experience with the new rotation strategy will be using that from now on

What strategy? Can you elaborate?

1 Like

Am talking about the new listening pattern for V2

Oh. I thought I missed something on forum lol

Nah your all good

Qv2 is no joke. I’ve had to keep curbing it from daily, to every other day, to twice a week.

Now I’m at once a week, every ~5 days is more accurate.

One listen.

Can’t believe it, but it’s working amazing at this (in)frequency.

8 Likes

Out of curiosity, what are you listening to right now?

I was thinking about listening to Primal every 3-4 days (still listening to the rest of my stack every other day) since recon was hitting me hard but it’s passed and I can enjoy the results it yields.

1 Like

It’s definitely much better than the old schedule (3 Q subliminals + 1 Ultima 5 days a week). When I tried doing that with Qv2, I was really tired by the 2nd week and had to do a mini washout. I’d say the new pattern is way better since I experimented with different listening schedules. Far less tired, minor recon and I think it works better too. If you’re experienced, trying out the legacy pattern might work out (I think @Brandon is using that one and seems to be okay).

From the support article:

Each day, you may listen to three major titles + one Ultima v2-powered title if you’re using it as a booster. If you consider yourself a more advanced user (meaning, you have 1+ years of subliminal use under your belt and you’re happy with the results you’re getting), you can still use the legacy instructions, which allows for more versatility in utilizing your stack. OR, you may add an additional loop of a title each listening day.

2 Likes

I tried the legacy but got recon, just started some I keep with the stack rotation listening pattern and see how that is

I’m definitely tired af on it. I accidentally took three days off from Friday til last night so I think I’m going to end up going back to the original plan but not sure.

3 Likes

@Sub.Zero I’m listening to Ascended Mogul

4 Likes

I wonder how 1 loop a week would work

I’m curious if the subs aren’t just a tool for us to get out of our own way and become more self aware?
It feels like having run Dragon Reborn for so long that I look back at who I was prior and I don’t recognize that person at all
I don’t understand how I lived like that for so long.
It wasn’t who I really am
It felt like I was wearing a mask. Intentionally afraid of who I really am

4 Likes