Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

It’s definitely much better than the old schedule (3 Q subliminals + 1 Ultima 5 days a week). When I tried doing that with Qv2, I was really tired by the 2nd week and had to do a mini washout. I’d say the new pattern is way better since I experimented with different listening schedules. Far less tired, minor recon and I think it works better too. If you’re experienced, trying out the legacy pattern might work out (I think @Brandon is using that one and seems to be okay).

From the support article:

Each day, you may listen to three major titles + one Ultima v2-powered title if you’re using it as a booster. If you consider yourself a more advanced user (meaning, you have 1+ years of subliminal use under your belt and you’re happy with the results you’re getting), you can still use the legacy instructions, which allows for more versatility in utilizing your stack. OR, you may add an additional loop of a title each listening day.

2 Likes

I tried the legacy but got recon, just started some I keep with the stack rotation listening pattern and see how that is

I’m definitely tired af on it. I accidentally took three days off from Friday til last night so I think I’m going to end up going back to the original plan but not sure.

3 Likes

@Sub.Zero I’m listening to Ascended Mogul

4 Likes

I wonder how 1 loop a week would work

I’m curious if the subs aren’t just a tool for us to get out of our own way and become more self aware?
It feels like having run Dragon Reborn for so long that I look back at who I was prior and I don’t recognize that person at all
I don’t understand how I lived like that for so long.
It wasn’t who I really am
It felt like I was wearing a mask. Intentionally afraid of who I really am

4 Likes

Subs are our tool to engineer our own conditioning so that we can be its creators and no longer its victims.

I know that feeling all too well too.

1 Like

There are times I seriously question the reality…

There are times I feel like I actually define the reality. When I’m in the “flow”. Everything just happens as I expect it to happen.

Sometimes when I’m thinking about these things, I have to question my sanity.

Hard to explain.

2 Likes

@James now you are reborn and you are the man who can lead in chinese legend you are the one who can fight 10 tigers.

@James you are the moon, you are the star

I’m guessing your perceptions of yourself, others, the world, and reality are changing. Outgrowing some things and creating new ideas.

1 Like

These last few posts are so wholesome 🥲

2 Likes

Has anyone tried the following pattern with two titles?

Monday: Custom “A”
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: Custom “A”
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Custom “B”
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Custom “B”

3 Likes

Sex Mastery QV2 takes days to kick in whereas Sex Mastery Q works immediately.
Has anyone had similar experiences ?

Same as my sex mastery custom based on qv2 format.

Would like to see the effects immediately like the previous version.

1 Like

Those of of you who ran or are running emperor QV2 did it spike your sex drive ?
I ran 1 loop of it on Saturday while also listening to 1 loop of ascension QV2 several hours earlier, the past 3 days my sexual drive has been intense. Today I couldn’t stop oogaling someone on the train. This has been the norm the last 3 days and isn’t the first time I’ve done this. I also ran primal QV2 today but I know it’s not Ascension or primal causing this because I’ve ran both QV2 versions before and I never felt sexual urges this intense until I started emperor QV2.
The past 3 days I feel like fapping because the sexual urges are so damn intense. It’s unbearable when I see a attractive female out and about especially if she’s showing skin or wearing tight clothing

1 Like

I ran Emperor QV2 for a about a month or so after QV2 upgrades before I downgraded to Ascended Mogul Qv2.

For me I did not experience a spike in sex drive. I was running RICH and Limitless Exec in my stack at the time along with working from home. I was focused on productivity not so much on women.

1 Like

I’m not focused on women right now either, maybe the sex drive part kicked in first for me ? Idk. Interesting though you didn’t get no spike …
Maybe limitless E and rich overpowered emperor or they all worked together to make you productive vs spiking sex drive

I see this with QV2 sporadically- sometimes it’s seem more right away and other times I notice it really playing out days after.

1 Like

Ive been running emperor right now for about 1 month and 15 days,

Nothing about sex drive that ive seen

, and I believe emperor shows more and more if you give it time , im running it with QLST1 + LDU

1 Like

Do you run them 1 loop each for one day then next day rest day etc ?