Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

With Emperor I notice Ascension kicking in firstly then mogul, followed with Emperor mindset. Sex mastery not sure haven’t had sex with it. Did feel turn on for this gorgeous Latina. But I think what first kicks in is what is most ingrained in you.

What bums me out is that I feel blocked like my brain doesn’t go into small talk mode. In my new management position I met the VP and when we met all I could feel was the drive to get the conversation done, not a difference in status. Just did not care. So I very quickly got to business when I met the VP…she(esfj) quickly remarked how I skipped the small talk, which in turn did make me feel I was in the spotlight in a negative way. I just remained stoic… When she made the remark wanted to small talk a bit, but I literally felt mentally blocked from doing so(such an odd feeling) I just wanted to get straight to business. But this saying this would go too far. After a few seconds, she picked up and continued the convo. I usually never have problems with smalltalk and normally enjoy it too…emperor does really operate outside of social etiquette when it decides it has no need to. In the end of the convo she did say it was an interesting talk and was intrigued. Must be because emperor is commanding so much respect and is highly assertive.

Know what saint said about this before, but still, should have stacked PCC with it(or just run PCC instead of Emperor). Just didn’t have time to run more than one program.

Good thing I am running my custom now

1 Like

Brother, how r u? I think it is hard in Saudi to test out those parts of subs. Don’t know much about the country but what is it like? Are you not weary of being arrested if you approach a women in public ? Is tinder blocked? I am from a much more liberal part of the world, less conservative

yeah i do the 1:1 routine, 1 day on, 1 day off

How does the 1:1 patern fit you in the sense of results are you getting more?
Also do you take full rest day no sub input?

im good my friend how are you :smiley:

hahahah yes i am saudi, well i would have to say that before choosing emperor i had no interest into sex mastery, maybe making the experience much better is something nice added to the package of emperor

so its a bonus nothing that im aiming for though,

its fine, its way way better than before, now its more open slowly progressing, but the problem isnt the laws or anything its the mindset and the social taboos,

i dont think you will in some situations, maybe if you approach women and they dont like being approached they can report you to the security or maybe to the police at the gates of the malls maybe ? not sure how this works

but i had plenty of friends approaching women like many of them and nothing happens,

its more about social taboos, like i would like to talk to a girl on the park and have a small chat, cuz i would love to get to know humans and have interactions that develops me, but i cant just talk to a random girl on the park, cuz some wont accept it and it will be a big of a deal

hahahah no it totally works,

ah the good side of the world :grin: soon im planning to leave my country and never come back, i dont belong here

2 Likes

hmmmm, i cant say. ive been running my stack for a month and 15 days its too early ,
results i would say are very mild and slow and almost sometime very sneaky, and it just happens without you being aware and realizing it,

i cant judge if its better or not the new pattern, but im just gonna stick to it since its the new recommended way of usage, however i sometimes think that the old pattern maybe was better? idk
but since its recommended,

and if you do the math, the old pattern was 5 days 2 day off
the new pattern if you look at the whole week

youre actually taking 4 days on 3 days off, so its just a one day difference but separated into a whole 7 days

my on day is : LDU + Emperor + QLST1 ( 1 loop each)
my off day : 1 loop of LDU
Repeat

3 Likes

I always thought that sex mastery was to be used just before sex which i have always ran and it worked well. This QV2 version does not work that way i would like to see SC look into why this is happening.

Emperors don’t do small talk. That’s waste of time. They have bigger stuff to do.

That is exactly what status is! Get used to it. You’re running Emperor!!!

3 Likes

One thing that I noticed with Emperor is how easily I can switch from joking to being commanding. The reason why I never wanted to run subs like Daredevil or StarQ is that I am naturally overtalkative. Those social subs could turn me into a clown Sometimes I joke too much. Emperor didn’t kill that. Rather, I use it more efficiently. I joke when I need to without overdoing it and I don’t feel guilty about it but I am now able to instantly and smoothly switch into boss mode without missing a bit.

I believe that the way these subs are built is that they don’t change who are. They actually help you take whatever is already there and use it in a way that reflects what the script is.

6 Likes

Small talk is.imortant if you have a managerial role in a highly political sensitive organisation (my role). Should have stacked with PCC. Currently running a custom

Also I enjoy small talk, I feel it is important in general

3 Likes

You’ll soon see that you’re doing small talk in a very calculated way that fits your Emperor agenda.

3 Likes

Anyone taking complete rest day (no Ultima on that day) and doing the title rotation strategy seeing better benefits???

1 Like

So the 3 main subs I’m running are emperor, primal and ascension, every other day I’m alternating ascension and primal.
My rest day is godlike masculinity ultima which I haven’t ran every other day Yet but I will soon.
So long story short Wednesday morning I’m at work and a girl it short shorts walks by with a guy around 4 am and she catches me checking her out and waves.
15 min later she comes knocking on my door with the guy smoking, I decided to go to the door and she told me how she thought I was really handsome and she just wanted to say HI. The dude was smoking not to far from us but listening.
I was super caught off guard and filled with massive insecurities and judgments.
Judgments like she’s taller than me, she probably thought I was taller or the same height when she saw me sitting.
She wasn’t from here, I think the dude was gay because she said he’s her clubbing buddy. And some other stuff. My brain gave the excuse it’s prolly her BF.
I wanted to give her my number, I wanted to say so much more but I repressed my sexuality.
I’m not focused on women at the women because I don’t have my shit together in life and it really makes me feel insecure. I would love to have women but I’m not happy with who I am as a man.
I didn’t push or be a sexual person, I let the conversation die and let her go on with her way with the dude.
Now back to the subs.
I’m guessing emperor manifested this situation for me ?
I’ve never had a girl come approach me and say she thought I was handsome etc it was definitely out of the ordinary and either emperor manifested it or possibly ascension. Primal is inner game so it can’t be that. Just a very interesting experience that I thought I would jot it down

7 Likes

well these things can happen dont think about it too much :slight_smile: your a handsome guy no doubt about that.

2 Likes

i noticed this experience when i started with sub-club,

liking tracks and music and then buying those records , then now looking back and listneing it doesnt sounds appealing and so much like it did, idk if its just me or others here as well see it, i feel like im not stable and im always fluctuating

and music is important to me since i am dj and also a starting music producer, so its a very important role

but idk

What a laser focused stack, nice.

Your testosterone must have testosterone.

She caught it on the wind.

Hypergamy is a mug.

Being a tall guy, I’ve never experienced this particular worry. If it helps, a lot of taller girls I know prefer guys of average height.

Primal and Ascension won’t let that happen for much longer.

What makes you think that an inner game subliminal isn’t going to give you challenges related to inner game?

1 Like

Hmmm good question. For that specific situation because it was so out of the ordinary, I never had something like that happen to me regarding girls I had to chock it up to emperor. It manifested that situation in my opinion, I could be definitely wrong though. That’s the problem with running 3 major subs. I don’t know what’s doing what lol. I don’t think primal manifested that situation because it doesn’t have any manifesting abilities like how emperor or ascension does.
Now with feeling a ton of insecurities while in the interaction with her that could have been the primal. My inner game felt really bad while talking to her. The monkey chatter in my head was going off about how I don’t have xyz and it was causing me to feel shame while talking to her and not being enough as a man.
I don’t know though just guessing here about what sub is doing what, for all I know primal was the reason for this whole thing and not the other 2 subs

Ahhh. Your logic is sound. Emperor manifested challenges for me as well. Go with your gut on this one. Perhaps it isn’t any single title, it could very well be both Emperor manifesting it and Primal revealing to you things to work on or that it is currently working on.

I’ve had Primal in my custom since I got it, along with AM and IC. I think it’s been about three months or so. As of yesterday, I find it easier to converse with women and there’s a sexual undertone on my end. It’s a vibe I feel emanate from me. That’s something I’ve been waiting for for awhile.

I should also have journaled it…I guess this counts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What are your goals with Primal?

2 Likes

how do you like primal ? I absolutely love primal, it’s on my top 3 fav sub club subs the other 2 are ascended mogul and ascension. You are running 2 of my favorite ones. I’m currently running primal to help me not repress my sexuality. One of the reasons I’ve struggled with Nofap over the years is repressing my sexuality. I would let out my sexual energy with pmo. It was my main and only outlet for my sexual energy. When using primal I start to tap into the healthy side of my sexuality, I dance in my room, sing more, I feel more at one with nature, god etc. I become more spiritual on primal. In a very unexpected way for me primal helps with Nofap.
I can recall few times in the past when talking to girls while running primal my eyes were oozing with my sexual energy, With the way I was looking at them.
So right now you have primal, AM, and IC in your custom ? Or you have a primal custom ?

4 Likes

I have just run a couple of loops of Primal so still new to me. But I can relate to this, it’s like the eyes are vibrating when gazing at women I fancy. I also suppressed my sexuality for most my adult life. With Primal it feels like I never hesitate in my inner dialogue when looking at girls. If I like something about a particular woman, appreciative thoughts about her flows freely and unfiltered in my head.

Amazing sub!

7 Likes