Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

I’ve run 8 loops of Emperor qv2 yesterday. No recon, great day. During the night I do run a bit of sanguine :smiley:

2 Likes

Careful bro, it might hit hard few days later lol

any difference between qv2 emp to q emp you noticed?

O
M
G

Is it a joke? :sunglasses: It’s Fools’ day. :wink:

2 Likes

Haha, didn’t realize.
No joke, I’ll go for 10 today. The only sub where I have issues running more than 5 loops is Stark. Khan and Emperor are smooth sailing.

2 Likes

Hmm… So for the Dragon it was 16-18h a day and I can barely bear one loop of RM… It’s definitely dealing with some huge conflict or blockage within me.

1 Like

could be the script of RM itself instead of the tech.Will be interesting to see when you try qv2 dragon and alchemist.I was same for RM though and Uv2 i think i can only run one a day without getting tired so will be interesting to see.looking forward to trying my qv2 custom when it comes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Two loops of RM run for two-three days (during the day) caused a slight recon but playing it at night with the other subs caused an overload. The recon might have been caused by the script but the overload…

I ran 1xRM, 1xRebirthU, 2xthe Alchemist and 2xStark two nights ago (within 8 hours, a 30 minutes silent track between every track) and I’m still overloaded. I ran 1xRebirtU and 1xStark last night (and an 8 hours break between). I can still feel the subs being processed…

1 Like

One more report:

3 Likes

You are welcome to experiment. Please keep in mind @Fire has warned people about running a high number of loops.

1 Like

Okay while I do appreciate going a bit off topic on supplements, perhaps we all (including myself) do a better job of moving such discussions to another thread.

PS No one is in trouble for this except myself. So I’m going to the nearest mirror and yell at myself.

3 Likes

I did two loops back to back of EmpQv2 just now, middle of the day.

I got really sleepy while running them. So I took a nap, as it’s not a regular work day.

I listened to one loop the day before yesterday and the same thing happened. I got really sleepy.

Now, it might be just a coincidence as both times I did not sleep properly the night before.

Will have to test some more.

I usually listen while sleeping, so maybe that is what made me sleepy?

2 Likes

Did you run anything else within the last 24 hours?

No. The only thing was the one loop day before yesterday.

Nothing yesterday.

1 Like

The other thing it might be is there might be an increase in the information.

Also you seem to have a strong work ethic. If someone presented to you the idea that things could “just happen easily”, how difficult would that be for you to accept?

In other words, I doubt you are having reconciliation with the Emperor script. I wonder if you might be having reconciliation with the new core.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I’m the laziest m*therfucker I have ever met.

I make other people work. Not me.

6 Likes

Very easy for me to accept. My whole life it was like that. I slept through every class since 8th grade. Didn’t do homework or prepare for exams. Still I finished top 25% of my high school. With maximum amount of skipped classes. It all was too easy. Taught me terrible habits.

Until I needed to lift the business up myself. That’s what I struggled with. Now that I have the resources, everything just seems to flow as I want it.

The last part might be true. Or I’ve built a habit of good sleep when running the subs. I really do sleep better when they are running.

3 Likes

That’s called Delegating

2 Likes

I read both of your above 2 posts. Thank you for explaining. There goes my hypotheses.

2 Likes

I still think this is helpful for me. Thanks for that.

I have been wondering why the listening patterns that seem to work for me are so different from others.

And to clarify: What I consider work is something which feels like I have to do it.

If it’s something interesting, I put in more hours than anyone else. Till it gets boring too.

I’m not suited for mastery. I’m a generalist. When it’s time to master something, I delecate it to someone else. Or systemize it.

Works bad when no one believes you. But once you get through the struggle to some success, then it really shines.

3 Likes