Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

No need to be worried, really:

:wink:

5 Likes

Same here. I hope all is well

So maybe someone can clear this up for me. Is Qv2 available for customs right this moment? Or do we have to wait?

Its available if you want to build now

If your rebuilding a custom instead of a new one,there might be something if you wait though

5 Likes

yes. there may be a discount on rebuilds.

(I’m planning to do that.)

we shall see.

3 Likes

Is Q Core v2 better than Q Core ? well, I was listening before to Ascension Mogul Q. The effects were very good in terms of feeling confident, self esteem etc. but no particular manifestation in terms of business etc. Yesterday I started to listen to AM Q v2. Two loops yesterday and 2 loops today in the morning. Well what happened this pm ? A first phone call from somebody asking me if I could be interested by a business proposal. Then, 2 hours later another phone call from somebody else asking me also if I could be interested by another business proposal :rofl::sunglasses: The good thing is that these 2 proposals can be run at the same time ! I have not said yes because I want more details. So what is it ? Is it pure luck or is it a manifestation from this sub ? I have not done anything to look for these proposals, no action whatsoever :rofl: They are the ones coming to me, so I can be choosy :joy:

19 Likes

Sorry but I have to ask that question again.

Is it a joke?

It’s Fools’ day today. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Noooo ! Truth and only the truth !!!

1 Like

did you still feel the same benefits that you did using AMQ? like self esteem,confidence boosting?

Not really

So this QV2 is better in terms of confidence etc?

Not exactly, I did not feel strong confidence etc with AM Q v2 but it looks like manifestations. I did not have any manifestation with AM Q. Of course I can just say it is pure luck, nothing to do with v2 !

2 Likes

I would like to add that I don’t have any stock options from SC :rofl:

2 Likes

So… you felt more “alpha” programming in AMQ but more manifestation in AMQv2?
interesting…

3 Likes

No luck or coincidence in life :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

From what i remember Saint was saying that alpha programming will be less in Q2 and the manifestations will be enhanced. @SaintSovereign am i correct ?

3 Likes

Yes exactly

Same here. Upgrades can wait . I just want to know everyone is ok

3 Likes

He was referring to the Ultima titles. It would seem a bit odd to upgrade Ascended Mogul or Ascension and have it do less of what it’s meant for

4 Likes

Thank you. However I’m probably more sage than holy. And probably more clary sage than an enlightened sage.

3 Likes