Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Hoping all is ok with @SaintSovereign

4 Likes

Thought so especially because terminus is considered experimental and it might not be the easiest to kinda, put all that into the standard format

its a lot of input supposedly and I can feel that
doubt it’s good for usual listening :smiley: esp when starting out
but I do love it

thanks mate

Quiet day or night

You really want to get overwhelmed with Qv2. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

One thing I know about Qv2 is it really kicks my butt and I’m forced to redefine the use of my stack because of it and I run only one loop of RebirthU and RM a day (+the old Q of the Alchemist and Stark),

You, guys, should really listen to our holy sage from time to time. :slight_smile:

I didn’t do that and I got overwhelmed with one loop of RM (+2xStark, 2xthe Alchemist, 1xRebirthU) like a little piglet with two litters of vodka.

1 Like

Only Dragon Reborn. Very curious given what I have experienced so far. Three and a half months later I am coming close to being almost nothing like I was prior. I at times feeling like a completely different person

8 Likes

Haha,i did that too.3 loops of both my customs and 1 loop rm sent me straight into recon.gonna take it slow with testing qv2

1 Like

Gonna drop down to just 1 custom for qv2.this stuff is really strong. Im burning out on just 2 uv2 ultimas

1 Like

Given how powerful Qv2 seems to be, a DR version of Qv2 will be keeping us busy.

I am looking forward to it.

1 Like

Starting to wonder if Saint and the rest of the SC team are okay.

8 Likes

You and me both

2 Likes

Is the ultrasonic emperor qv2 file in the download files the correct one?

when i look into details of the file , it says created in 13 january 2019. and the file name is Emperor v2.

That’s the incorrect one.

1 Like

Do you think it would be ok running my custom Emperor Q alongside the emperor Q2. Will their be incompatibility issues.

@SaintSovereign @RVconsultant

1 Like

hope everything’s alright

1 Like

great question

There was a lot of rubbish to clear out then. I do see major changes but me still feels like me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some of you lot are like needy kids :joy: , the bosses are `hard at work rolling out the upgrades for all the Q products so i’d expect them to be absent from these forums …take a chill pill and be patient :hourglass_flowing_sand:

3 Likes

When they are quiet it means they are busying doing stuff in the background. Keep in mind they are a small team (Saint, Fire and a developer).

3 Likes