Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

Thank you for the recommendations. I’m aware of these supplements and have used them many times. Indeed, very helpful. Water intake, I’ll be increasing.

What took my my attention is that it has been a long time since I had any kind of headache after listening to the subliminals.

So, I thing, my body really felt the differences presented in v2.

Yes, take it every day. I pair it with a good quality fish oil as well. I do 4,800mg per day of fish oil.

2 Likes

First thank you for these ideas!

Advanced fish oil question:

At what point could fish oil thin the blood so much that it might cause a medical issue?

1 Like

Note to Qv2 users, I know this new tech is exciting. Until there are official recommendations, please start with 1 loop and wait a day to notice its effects. Please gradually increase the loops if you can tolerate it.

3 Likes

I’ve done up to ~9,000mg/day without any issue, but 2,400-4,800 is well studied and known to be safe. That’s assuming the user isn’t also taking blood thinner medications, of course. In that case, definitely check with your doctor.

When my wife had her c-section last year, she had been taking 1,200mg and her doctor told her to stop that 3-4 days prior to the surgery date to ensure there was no thinning at all.

1 Like

Thank you for mentioning this! I got eggs calling out to me from my refridgerator.

2 Likes

Quality matters, pastured eggs contain many times more nutrients (omega-3s, vitamins, etc) than caged eggs. I have to assume this applies to nutrients like choline as well.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they are somehow spoiled at that point…

3 Likes

I take omega-3 pills everyday,
since i started it my memory got better like crazy :100:

Thank you for explaining this!

This is the phenomenon that inspired my question.

I was reading at the Carlson fish oil website and they gave a recommendation too.

2 Likes

I think I just got my laughter in for the day!

Thank you!

1 Like

I heard lions mane MCT oil olive oil helps also with processing of subs

1 Like

I have been using Lion’s Mane by Host Defense. If it does help, I think it might take some to do so.

1 Like

Lion’s Mane helps with neurogenesis, MCT oil helps produce ketone bodies as well as kickstarting ketosis, which provides high-grade fuel for your brain from both the fat you ingest and the fat stored in your body, and olive oil would provide useful fats, but still needs to be converted to ketones to have the most benefit.

5 Likes

You have done your research man!

I spend a considerable amount of money on supplements, so I like to know that what I’m taking is doing something. lol.

In my stack I also have ubiquinol and PQQ for mitogenesis, which helps with energy. I’m still tired much of the time, but when I don’t take my stack, I really feel it. That happened last week; I misplaced my supplements during our move and couldn’t find them for a couple of days. I was already sore and tired from moving, but I felt much better after I started taking my supplements again.

3 Likes

That company is amazing, Paul Stamets is THE mushroom guy.

I heard a lecture where a DC mentioned that liver had lots of CoQ10. So I switched to liver. I eat liver about every 2 weeks. If I don’t I start to feel a bit tired.

I also take KSM-66 from Brain Forza and LJ100 from proteinfactory because they don’t have magnesium sterate or steric acid.

He’s a genius!

Thanks for posting man!

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure we’ll have to redefine the use of subliminals totally (at least me) for that new technology we have at our disposal right now. Qv2 and Uv2 are very potent. I could run 8-18 loops a day (DR, Khan, Alchemist, Mogul) and now I’m not able to run more than four loops of my stack a day (Alchemist, Stark, RM and RebirhIU). It may be I’ll have to create two stacks (RebirthU+Srark) and (the Alchemist+Renaissance Man) and alternate them every day listening to two loops a day in total.

2 Likes

Ashwagandha is an interesting one… relaxing for most people, but it wakes me up. I can tolerate it if I have it before noon, but anything after that and it interferes with my sleep.

1 Like