Reflections of Apollo

Thank you for elaborating!

@Sub.Zero and @Apollo

I’ve had this too and my guess is my bandwidth is being occupied with the script. If I take 2 to 7 rest days and get lots of sleep, it dissipates.

1 Like
  • immense pain right now from an old condition.

• bad sleep

Day: 12

Dragon Reborn ST 3

Khan ST 1

StarkQ

Missing my old stack but I need to stick with this for a longer time. I’m curious to see the results specially of Stark when it’s in full effect.

1 Like

Additional observations:

I don’t usually talk about the SM in these programs, but I noticed a steady increase in my performance over the months of using EQ and PS.

However, recently with this new stack, I’ve noticed an even stronger increase, so much so I had to note it. A part of me is thinking it could be bloom from my old stack, and I haven’t ran Diamond, or any sexual ultimas for a week or so if I remember correctly. I am leaning towards attributing this most excellent result with either Stark or Khan ST1 or both.

I don’t know if Khan ST1 has SM, but I think Stark does, and it’s pretty strong if that is the case.

2 Likes

Running DR ST3 Qv2 for the first time

Stark observations:

• Temperament is a lot better.
  • I am noticing my enjoyment of music is starting to return.
  • I feel a lot more independent.
  • I still feel very masculine.
  • Not very social today, at least not romantically. I don’t want anything to do with that right now.
  • For the first time, I am seriously looking into Emperor Fitness. Not sure if this is Stark or Khan.
  • Calm, centered almost EQ. Is this from my testing of Stark Qv2…? I’ll re-test next week.
  • Slight brain fog. Not too bad, but not crystal.
  • I am beginning to appreciate Stark even more.
  • A lot more active in the forums.

Khan

• About Khan, I’m just letting it do it’s thing. Same loops as Stark, but I’m focusing more on Stark results until Khan fully comes online and makes it presence blatant. That said, there’s a noticeable increase in assertiveness in my personal interactions.
2 Likes

I experienced the same things.

1 Like

Day: 13

Dragon Reborn ST 3

Khan ST 1

StarkQ

Running Stark Qv2 today to re-test

1 Like

I am not sure if there’s a body or physical changes boosted in Qv2, but I’m feeling slimmer in Stark, and I also saw more definition on my abs as I went out of the shower. It’s strange cause I was just overeating last week… and junk food at that.

I don’t know yet if this was Stark Qv2, or was from my previous testing of EQv2 which I felt some muscle soreness. No such feeling in Stark so far.

Another observation. I don’t notice much attraction with Stark, unlike EQ which gets looks and obvious IOI’s for sure.

Too early to tell, but I’m noting it in my journal just in case.

3 Likes

I always feel slimmer when running Stark :star_struck: on test runs

1 Like

Oh so there it is. I was thinking, is it just my mind playing tricks on me, or do I like what I see on the mirror? :thinking:

Hahaha! Thanks for the input man, I’ll keep an eye out for more of these effects, I’m running Stark Q2 today. I have a feeling the physical effects of Q2 is amped up.

2 Likes

At least you notice it… people keep telling me Im slimmer, at least 5 or 6 different people, but I look at the mirror and I see no difference. Even though I do notice pants are looser. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I said I feel slimmer, I don’t know if I actually get slimmer that quickly lol It could be a self and other perception thing, energy orientation, even phermones for all I know. My sense is with physical shifting tech I always feel it before the change happens in the body.

1 Like

Damn… I like that. I was on a fridge rampage last week :rofl:

Hey you know what? I remember I was complimented the other day. That could be it huh… :thinking:

1 Like

@Apollo @anon2351792 @Azriel

I just did a 5 day fast. I’m down 6 pounds. I was thinking that some would come back as it might be water weight, but no. 6 pounds.

Dudes! That’s over 1 pound a day! How was I burning 3000 to 4000 calories a day?!

Now I look and feel slimmer.

Dr Jason Fung’s books mates!

7 Likes

that’s fantastic ! Congrats on the fast and the shredding.

your brain on subs probably burns 3000 calories alone :smile:

1 Like

And with Qv2 maybe even more!

1 Like

Day: 14

Dragon RebornQv2 ST 3

Khan ST 1

StarkQv2

I noticed I’m having that old annoying feeling of being uncomfortable looking people in the eye. I think this is brought about by intrusive thoughts or OCD. It used to happen from time to time.

In the months of using EQ and PS this has pretty much vanished. I am not sure if I’m just getting acclimated with Stark right now and these intrusive thoughts would vanish again but I’m noting it here for future reference.

To note my equilibrium right now is also not at it’s best. I’ve had some stressful news yesterday, so this might be contributing to that.

I’m observing myself, but I’m chalking these social discomfort up to recon.

I wonder if any of these things might be overwhlem or reconciliation.

I find a few days off really clears up things.

1 Like