Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Anyone tested Ascension QV2…Can we get an update please

I did, felt more confident and assertive within minutes, also more able to control sexual urges.

nothing else to report yet.

also, it made me super thirsty, i drank like a liter of water after the loop ended.

7 Likes

Hello Saint

I cannot see the V2 of Sex Mastery in my downloads. Can you please take alook at this when you get a moment…thanks

I don’t think they do. That’s VERY illegal.

1 Like

Has anyone tried Stark Qv2 yet?

It’s actually not. Subliminal advertising has no laws surrounding it. At the risk of derailing this thread, they definitely try to hit the subconscious. Advertisements in general are subliminal in nature. Car commercials? Nothing about the car, more about your status in society for owning one or trying to influence happy thoughts and freedom. I’m fuzzy on the details but years back with coca cola they had an advertisement with I believe a vaguely naked looking woman in the bubbles or shadowing of the bottle. Just as a way to trigger that sort of more primal part of the brain that associates sex with pleasure and tie it to the product.

6 Likes

My bad. Just looked it up. It’s an FCC regulation, not a statutory law. Any broadcaster that gets caught doing that can get its license jerked.
I remember that coke ad. I don’t know if that quite counts for that regulation as it was directly visible if you were looking, but it’s definitely borderline.

1 Like

Most big companies like that do actually use subliminal messages in their ads… yes its fucked up on all accounts but the government won’t stop them. Its all about the money

Plus it’s all about the repetition on the products. The more you see it the more it sticks with you.

I think it’s a bit less insidious than is being portrayed here. (And yes, I can be wrong.) When I was a kid, maybe 15 or 16 years old, I found and read a book called ‘Media Sexploitation’ that was about the use of subliminal strategies in advertising. It freaked me out so much that I didn’t even turn on the TV for quite a long time afterwards.

Yes, it is true that people selling things will use strategies of Influential Communication to ramp up desires and to make themselves and their products more attractive and memorable. If we’re going to label this as subliminal, that’s valid.

At the same time, similar strategies are being used by people every day in most parts of life. Like it or not, life in the world involves a constant process of influence, bargaining, and negotiation. (Ever dressed up before going to a party in an attempt to heighten your attractiveness and ‘put your best foot forward’?)

By this yardstick, simply hiring an attractive person to be seen on TV, internet, or in real-life seeming to enjoy a product can legitimately be called ‘subliminal advertising’. The use of actors in commercials, as opposed to just real-time footage of everyday citizens using products, could also be labeled as a subliminal strategy.

Most governments will not pass laws that say ‘Henceforth, no one is allowed to influence anyone else’. And if such laws were passed, there would be a definite, fascist double-edge to that sword. Instead, the idea is to impose evidence-based limitations on the degree of manipulativeness that can be applied in ads and also to protect more vulnerable targets and sub-populations (like minors).

I think it’s part of the responsibility of an adult to get familiar with the tactics and strategies of Influence, so that we can recognize those tactics and strategies and neutralize them when necessary. Knowing the world that we live in, we need to stay informed and develop the strength of our own critical faculties.

8 Likes

Also, subliminal strategies are not only the province of human beings. They occur throughout nature and the animal kingdom. When frightened or angry cats puff up their fur and arch their backs to appear larger, or when a butterfly evolves a design on its wings that looks like a large pair of eyes (hence discouraging some predators), when small birds and fishes fly or swim in large groups that mimic the appearance of a much larger creature, when animals in oestrus release pheromones to excite and attract mates…even when trees wrap up their seeds in deliciously sweet pulpy packages (that we call ‘fruits’) to encourage other animals to eat them and then excrete the seeds in other locations…

all of those are evolutionarily-adapted subliminal strategies to manipulate behavior.

7 Likes

Subliminal often I think by implication. People look happy using the product for example, implying you’ll be happy using the product.

10 Loops of Qv2 and 5 Loops of Q tonight :sunglasses:

Remember @Fire’s warning mate!

What warning is that?

The one about high loops

8 Likes

@Meng123 I didn’t see that. Thank you

Only other update I’m looking forward to is EOG Q V2

4 Likes

I could not agree more. Subliminals yes, will work as a short term boost, but the real “permanent” change is due to long term exposition to the same ideas!

1 Like

Thanks again Meng!