Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

The one about high loops

8 Likes

@Meng123 I didn’t see that. Thank you

Only other update I’m looking forward to is EOG Q V2

4 Likes

I could not agree more. Subliminals yes, will work as a short term boost, but the real “permanent” change is due to long term exposition to the same ideas!

1 Like

Thanks again Meng!

Making a new thread for the Subliminal Advertising stuff https://subliminalresults.com/t/subliminal-advertising-discussion/8033

1 Like

Excellent idea. Thanks!

Will Seductress be updated soon? I apologize if I may seem demanding or impatient. I do understand how busy you are :smile:

Hopefully Khan is next🤞

5 Likes

Ahaha glad I’m not the only one here “patiently” waiting for Seductress lol

1 Like

Nah, you’re not. My wife was wondering about the sudden improvements that I’ve been having and I attributed it to V2. Then she asked about Seductress and here we are.

It’s a pretty great program, unlike Ascesion W, it fees smoother and all encompassing. Not to say A-w is not powerful, because it is.

Ascension W feels more “masculine-energy” driven. Seductress on the other hand has some sort of masculine energy with balancing femininity to it. It was made by women consultation, if I recall correctly.

When she would sometimes play it while asleep, months ago; I received some great effects: such as taking care of my skin properly and not treating it harshly like a brute when I would wash my face or apply a moisturizer and sunscreen. Fashion sense even improved, and was no longer acting like a typical dumbass when it comes to fashion and style in its forms.

We are all compromised of those two energies; physiologically, every human has testosterone and estrogen. They’re empirical for the body.

The male equivalent of seductress is gonna be a real hit.

I went on a tangent, but what hell, huh?

7 Likes

Couldn’t agree more! Ascension W made me feel depressed and even angry at points, but Seductress has this beautiful buttery smoothness to it, and the results sneak up on you in the nicest & surprising way. Good luck to you and your wife!!

7 Likes

List of upgrades I’m looking forward to:

• Spartan
  • Primal Seduction
  • Ultimate Artist
  • Quantum Limitless
  • Alchemist
  • Astral Projection
  • Inner Circle
  • Daredevil

OK so that’s a good percentage of the subs on the store, LOL. For some of those faster manifestation of results would be the cause of much excitement for a lot of folk here on the forum :wink:

4 Likes

Faster and even more profound manifestation for this would be the kicker.

5 Likes

Ha, exactly how she describes it :smiley:

1 Like

I wonder if you are the only one being patient.:grin:

1 Like

It SHOULD match.

Try again, please. It’s definitely there and working properly. Did you get SMX2 via a direct purchase or some kind of bonus?

Regeneration Qv2 ready to go.

14 Likes

No no this part Wil defenetly come.

1 Like