Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Dragon Reborn St 3?

Saint forgot to include DR in the first post. people may not know it is already upgraded.

I am still in St 2 but it’s slowly make me feel that my internal wellbeing is more important than the intension from others.
Also I don’t alow shit from other people enters me. I don’t need it, I can generate a real healthy opinion/state/feelings/energy for myself.

If they are really helpful or pure good will, theyr opinions/energys are welcome, otherwise it makes no sense to do myself harm in Form of taking the crazy intension/energys others have for me.

1 Like

Fam I’m waiting till the ability to upgrade customs is here without making a whole new one I’m down to hit my custom for another two months before getting impatient

3 Likes

Seductress Qv2 ready to go.

8 Likes

Same! I’m waiting for this too but I know the Q varients deserve the love first. It’ll come soon for sure.

as far as I know, anything done with customs would involve having to rebuild it each time, since it uses external APIs. Unless I’m misunderstanding you.

Seductress qv2 isnt showing up in my downloads?Can only see the normal q one

You da man

1 Like

Ok,can see them already.Thanks saintsovereign

I’m sure @SaintSovereign is doing all he KHAN to get these out. Ahem.

10 Likes

Perhaps he primaly seduced them out😏

1 Like

Indeed, indeed. Like the ultimate artist that he and fire are. Daredevil-ly churning titles be_fitting_ human Ascension into the Ecstatic Inner Circles of the Khans, wise Alchemists and Mighty Spartans; to transcend the perceived Quantum limitations of this dimension.

A couple couldn’t make it into this cut :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Minimal fee for upgrading current customs apparently

1 Like

This is not even Q+ and people are getting so good results. Just imagine Q+ :grin::flushed:

5 Likes

ah yeah. I wish we had a way to adjust customs a module at a time, but I see why it costs the $99 minimum per build normally.

with your High Alchemist coupon code it will be significantly reduced.
Quadpay that and your paying around $20 every two weeks - less than a cup of coffee a day.

I see modifying and upgrading customs as renting for the month lol

6 Likes

I’m a few posts away from Arch. It’ll be a bit though before I buy anything else. Got 1 QuadPay payment left for when I got R.I.C.H. and Limit Destroyer. I’m considering a standalone or 2…am leaning toward DR of course. This year is already shaping to be as shitty (my fault) as last year…so in the words of Jami Lula “There’s a healin’ goin’ on”…well there will be in a few weeks

1 Like

With name embedding and Solace :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Emperor Version 4 left me flabbergasted with astonishing results as I overcome all my weaknesses in just month’s time.

Emperor Q made me a wholesome man with glittering career, raging wealth and a satisfactory relationship with family/friends.

Emperor QV2? Yet to find out, one stair away to the finesse enhancement.

P/S: No other subliminal producers would be nice to provide free enhancement one after another. Other producers would have charge a frivolous amount and yet results is as mediocre as anticipated. Way to go, subliminal club!

18 Likes