Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

It honestly feels as if I have absorbed the content of several loops of DR.

5 Likes

Damn. I like the sound of that. ST3 seems to have more feel good.

I’m sort of glad I’m not doing it with ST2 which kicked my buttocks.

1 Like

Hah that’s what I wrote in another post! Good to start Qv2 with ST3.

2 Likes

@SubliminalUser @Apollo I ran one loop of stage one Q V2 earlier and finished a loop of stage two Q V2 a bit ago. Still processing but I feel a weird disconnect that I felt running the previous version of Dragon Reborn but more pronounced. Just this feeling that things aren’t right and I have to do everything I can to fix that. I’m having a difficult time explaining it.

1 Like

That things arent right with you or with others? I asked because running DR, specially st2 I got the distinct feelings that something just wasnt right with me and I needed to fix it no matter what and a different feeling that the world is fucked up, sick and twisted. Not in a pessimistic way, but more in a sad realisation of a truth that doesnt feel good, but liberates you somehow.

4 Likes

Yes, same with @anon2351792 something was off and I felt like I was carrying so much on my shoulders. My vibe was off, even if I was running it with feel goods like EQ and PS, it’s just too strong. ST2 felt like a purge and I may have exhibited that turmoil, outwards because my interactions also changed.

Hang in there man. ST3 feels so much better for me

3 Likes

Exactly that.
That’s what I mean by disconnect.
Like what @Apollo just said about carrying so much.

3 Likes

I see Dragon Reborn especially now that its Q V2 as a liberator for ourselves to stop carrying the weight of guilt , shame , and expectations. This shit is toxic and unhealthy. I don’t want to be like anyone else or live someone else’s life .

6 Likes

Interesting… I did one loop of DR4 yesterday daytime. Got really vivid dreams last night.

I did not have the same reaction with EmpQv2.

I haven’t run Emp for a while. DR4 I run last month. That might be the difference.

@RVconsultant

1 Like

Imagine running DR ST4 Qv2 with DR Ultima V2 :open_mouth:

Might not be that bad.I actualy found dru makes running dr st4 easier than by itself.Havent tried the v2 versions yet though.

1 Like

This is what I´m doing.
Great combo!

1 Like

I had run 1 loop of st 2 V2.
Still my head Is blank or occupied
But I hade a thought right before I go to sleep that made me burst out of laughing : I learn from all the people, from the bad ones I learn what consequences it has to be like that and from the ones that do things better than me I learn how they did it. Most people are a pile of junk, I enhance myself now.

1 Like

Thanks for posting this. I usually assume something is being intensely processed by the subconscious when there are vivid dreams. With you, I’m guessing the “Dragon Flight” part is being processed as you are in a growth process with your business. If you’re keeping a journal of business ideas, you might notice a few more presenting themselves.

I think you have much to look forward to. I’m to the point where I am actually happy to be alive. I don’t remember when I last felt this happy to be alive, but it’s been a long time maybe since I was very little.

3 Likes

One particular dream I remember where my sister was nagging about something to me. Can’t remember what it was.

I have this habit of being extremely stubborn when someone tells me to do something… Even if I know it would do me good if I did the thing what I was told to.

In the dream I remember first complaining about the nagging to my sister, but then the conversation went forward and I somehow “understood” that what I am doing is not good for me.

I have a feeling I will be seeing this type of dreams a lot :stuck_out_tongue:

Too stubborn to give up too easily :wink:

Edit: It’s part of my procrastination patterns, now that I think about it.

2 Likes

Have you ever procrastinated your procrastination?

Have you ever been stubborn about being stubborn?

These might sound funny. But think about it for a bit.

3 Likes

LOL! I have this issue as well

2 Likes

No!!! Really???

3 Likes

1 Like