Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

A bit tired, I would say similar to 14-16 loops of Q. I eat A LOT more, I can’t fast yet.
Once I reach a certain number of loops, my brain gets used to the script and I can run it 24/24. I’m running EQV2 since launch(8-12 loops daily), but I did not reach that point yet.
I do love the new Emp, I’ll add more stuff to my journal.

3 Likes

Emperor Qv2:

2 Likes

DR Qv2:

1 Like

Ascension Qv2:

2 Likes

Emperor Qv2:

Emperor Qv2:

1 Like

Emperor Qv2:

1 Like

@Sub.Zero thank you for linking these here!

This is really helpful!

2 Likes

I don’t know why but since I stated listening to Stark Qv2 three days ago I feel calm, sad and bored. I’m listening to one loop only (+one loop of the Alchemist, RebirthU and RM). I hope that it’s only a form of recon which shall pass soon.

It’s difficult for me to imagine you as sad. How about taking a day or two of rest?

I was thinking about that but decided to run it for another two days and then take a day off. It doesn’t feel bad but it doesn’t feel right either. When I was getting recon on RM I just kept going for two weeks and it passed but it was another type of recon (irascibility).

I felt the same way after testing Emperor QV2 full loop today. It could be recon, could be an adjustment, could be the stack, could just be not use to Emperor without the versatility my other cores/modules.

I definitely felt the Emperor Strength and Confidence, the effects were obvious-but it felt externalized/dissociated-like it wasn’t really me experiencing it. I also had tons of old insecurities come up while feeling this strength-maybe digging deeper. I felt a bit uncomfortable in my own skin.

3 Likes

I’m seriously feeling I’m giving off this " let me do what I need to do and leave me the fuck alone vibe " because although I have had a tinge of anxiety from running Dragon Reborn Q V2 I am currently running Ascension Qv2 and my landlord hasn’t said shit to me most of the day. The guy usually has enough dumb shit comments for 10 people but not today

6 Likes

What do you mean by this?

it was a post I didn’t edit out, I was going to make a joke about everyone who was going to order customs would wait for new module pack.

DR:

1 Like

Limitless Qv2:

1 Like

DR:

3 Likes