LimitlessQV2 - LimitlessQ big brother

I’ve been listening to LimitlessQ since last year and started listening to Quantum Limitless over a month ago. Now, LimitlessQV2 is out and I’ve been listening to it for the last couple of days, one loop only during sleep and one other loop of Quantum Limitless Stage 2 or the Executive Ultima.

Tbh, I didn’t really had the feeling that QL2 was helping me. For some strange reason, I began losing my focus on important stuff I had to do, and was extremly forgetful, so I decided to listen to LimitlessQV2, the Executive and Limits Destroyer.

The newer version of LimitlessQ works immediatly, and while listening to it, I’ve noticed that your brain gives you rational answers on specific issues. Further, it makes you focus on stuff, which - especially for someone who suffers from low latent inhibition - is useful.

To those who suffer from emotional pain and trauma: LimitlessQV2 and Limit Destroyer are a good combination to get rid of negative thoughts while studying or reading.

17 Likes

Thanks for the post mate!

2 Likes

Day 4: Feeling good. LimitlessQV2 and The Executive are a great combination for those who want to push their productivity towards. I remember how Limitless’ old version would “force” me to do multitask, which made me ending up doing nothing, but this is gone now.
I also feel like I want to educate myself through reading books for example, and I’m kinda disappointed because I woke up too late, I usually like to wake up in the early morning.

1 Like

Hey any news?

Hi, yeah. I´ve noticed that LimitlessQV2, as expected, isn´t some type of magic pill. If you are really interested in something, then it´ll be extremly easy to learn, but if there´s no motivation, then you won´t note any differences.

1 Like

So no motivation effects?

That somethibg to keep in mind for anyone who wants to get it or build a custom

Well, it does have motivation effects, but only in things you are really interested in. If you’re a student and not interested in math, then LimitlessQ can’t do much for you. However, if you’re really interested in math, then you feel passion and love when doing your math homework for example.

That’s why it’s not a magic pill that makes you love everything.

I dont feel like any sub is a magic pill still got to take action

2 Likes

Correct!!!