Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

Emperor:

For context
the first 2 hours after running it felt the effects but off
then felt horrible for 4/5 hours
then more normalized around hour 8/9

1 Like

This is how I felt for almost two weeks before RM settled in. I mean, I got recon that was unpleasant. Two hours of the effects, around six hour of recon an then it would normalize.

1 Like

maybe the new way of dealing with recon is scripting to get it all over with in the first two weeks :joy:

But that recon feels different to the one I would usually get that was some form of social anxiety. Now it’s more about being sad, bored or irascible, at least for me. So definitely it’s more bearable.

1 Like

It’s funny what preference people may have on the ‘negative flavors’ they’d rather experience lol.

Social anxiety does suck- I felt flashes of ackward-ness for the first time today in like 6 months. Normally I feel like I’m oozing comfort, at home everywhere and with everyone, and super strong ability to be with tension in all forms, today there were moments where I couldn’t figure out where to put my arms :slight_smile:

1 Like

It may be related to what Fire said about Qv2 hitting deeper. I think one has to wait it out like I did with RM. We’re going to learn on that soon enough. :slight_smile:

Still noticing the repeating numbers occuring more since QV2

4 Likes

Qv2 report from my wife using Seductress and sporadically exposed to short bouts of RM:

She’s loving this new version. It doesn’t give her any headache, ear pressure or other unsettling feelings like Qv1.

On Q, she would feel like someone is yelling, despite using both Ultrasonic and masked at lowest possible volume levels and distance setups. The effects are also apparent within next processing day.

She’s also excited about playing them and feels bad when she misses a day. Previously, she didn’t show this kind of enthusiasm for the programs. Despite feeling inspired by the journals, the copy page and my improvements.

Overall, she is loving it - her words.

6 Likes

I’m happy for you dude!

PS I like the new avatar!

2 Likes
1 Like

How are we doing on loops guys?
Apparently Qv2 is three times the power of Q so what have we been experimenting with?

I’ve seen some numbers going on and wondering how you guys were going about the loops if this was the case.

2 Likes

I’m still testing it, of course, but it seems to me I may fix the number of loops on the same level I did on Q that is 2 -4 loops per sub a day. Now, I’m running two loops each (RM and Stark) and it’s working well so far.

The Dragon was different since it was about healing and I could handle much more since I had done a lot of healing before. For StarkQ and so on, two-four loops were enough. It depended on the sub though, meaning for Khan four loops worked best, for Stark only two. I expect it’s going to be the same if it comes to V2.

2 Likes

that’s awesome for her. Did she experience ear pressure on goingly with Q or just during recon-?

Whenever. She’s got real sensitive ears. I don’t know if it’s a musician’s thing

1 Like

@Phoermes, thanks man.

I get the same thing, my hearing when tested is perfect, must be sensitive ears. I’ll see if QV2 resolves for me as well.

1 Like

Keep us posted :smiley:

1 Like

I suspect at this rate the next upgrade, will be half a loop, then eventually be five minutes a day, then eventually a ONE SECOND SUBLIMINAL… LOL

5 Likes

Haha. A one-second subliminal to prevent premature ejaculation would be both highly ironic and highly popular!

8 Likes