Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

It’s a free upgrade, I can wait until May :wink:
If it comes earlier like DR it would be a nice to have.

I have still 62 days on Stage 1 left.

2 Likes

Ah, and Primal XXX hehe.
For me it’s having the same volume for subs in my stack. Since I listen during the night, I always wake up when a new sub with a different volume starts.

1 Like

Perhaps if we all vote and Saint can see we are for real loyal customers of SC.

@RVconsultant can you please lhighlight this to Saint.

1 Like

I used to run night stack Paragon , R.I.C.H , + two customs on repeat for 6 -7 hours.
no problem.
v2 its different beast
I swaped my two customs for LUv3 and ITv2 plus Paragonv2,RICHv2 and oooh shit. weird dreams all night and mornig i couldnt wake up. I was tired more than I went to bed . That tiredness gone after maybe 15 minutes and for rest of day I was energized , active , social.
This happend 3times already . When Khanv2 come to play I will add it to night stack. This going to be awesome year. Thank you @SaintSovereign, @Fire for v2

2 Likes

Anyone found Qv2 Masked TOO loud?

I run my sub on my Sonos One which is standing on my desk, so right next to me. The lowest volume is louder than I would like it to be. Listening on my Headphones (Iphone) lowest volume is pretty loud aswell.

I dont have the opportunity for the rainy background to be “barely noticable” anymore

Emperor Qv2.

Just tested it, Qv2 vs Q is close to three or four times louder on lowest volume. Qv2 1 slide (iphone) is like Q slide 4. Managing Sonos via Desktop, exactly the same.

Anyone noticed the same?

1 Like

In general, Qv2 feels paradoxically smooth and deep digging all at once.

Best metaphor I can present is that Qv2 talks to me such a way that I finally understand what it asks me to do. The description of subliminals are now making much more sense to me.

Another way to say, is that Qv2 speaks to me directly and Q is in more general way.

Elixir V2 had hard hitting effect on me, which caused a few days recon, which lead to peaceful and very clear state.

Dreams V2 induced “interesting and actual” dreams.

Iron Throne Qv2 made me fucking horny…

More late :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire

No it’s not too loud, louder yes. This upgrades was also meant to fix the different sound levels (loudness) of previous gen Ultimas with the Q titles. Now all Qv2 and Ultima v2 have same loudness.

1 Like

They’re pretty loud. But, this used to be their standard volume before Qv1.

Yeah. Even on minimum volume, I can’t play Qv2 or Uv2 on my main phone either.
I use an older phone and an MP3 player instead.

Also with AudioShare on iPhone you can set the volume lower if you need too.
And you can listen to music and subliminals at the same time. Plus you can load the mp3 files via WiFi into the app.

I think it costs a bit (less then 10$) if I remember correctly.

I am using it since the other players like vlc started crashing on my old iPhone.

4 Likes

Just wanted to expand on this for any Samsung users, I use a free app on the Galaxy store called SoundAssistant - works great for lowering individual app volume below your phone’s minimum. I think all the other android apps are paid only though.

3 Likes

Appreciate you putting this in here, I think someone else mentioned this too but this is probably what’s gonna make me start listening to subs during the day rather than in the evening since I use my phone a lot.

Do you know if I can use different apps, like Tiktok, with the subs?

In the UK it costs 3.99 I think.

Edit: It lets you play the file over other apps like Tiktok and those apps that would normally cut the music off. It also lets you decrease the volume so you can hear the actual music you’d normally listen to. Awesome.

Thank you, that saves me.

I also found this:

Lets you decrease the volume of the file, it worked. Only question is, if it changes the quality somewhat. Files have the same size, still. Audioshare probably the safe way to retain quality.

Wait! If this might alter the file, please do NOT do it.

The files are carefully made and altering them might decrease their effectiveness.

2 Likes

I use easydownload on iPhone to directly download ( bypassing iTunes )

It works well for me .
@RVconsultant , hope it’s not hampering effectiveness

Is audio share meant to directly download too from site ?

THIS.

I am actually wondering if I even run KhanQv2 ST1 once it’s done, or if I stick with Q for now.
It’s already sending me into recon all the time, so Qv2 might just make matters worse, despite it being easier on recon.

I might need to train my SubC more before I can run this. Or am I assessing this wrongly?

1 Like

How about using a smaller programme like Ascension or maybe primal seduction.?

1 Like

I’d alternate them. V1 and V2 on alternating days. You should be able to notice a difference from one day to the next to know which is “better” for you

1 Like

Hey bro! Thanks for this. Although, I’m not sure if tampering with the files will retain effectiveness.

Great advice! Will definitely try this!

@pacman:
I don’t want to switch subs again. I am not running many subs. It’s RebirthU, KhanQ ST1 and RICH.
One loop each.

It’s not like crazy recon, but noticeable after a few days.

2 Likes