Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Masked are definitely noticeably louder. I’m like you. I prefer barely noticeable sound.

If you have android and enable audio focus in players who support it you can play as many as you want.

I like AIMP, but you can’t add the same track multiple times, I’m using RocketPlayer now.

1 Like

Thanks for this! Maybe when I’m back on Android I’ll have a look into it but iOS is my main driver.

A lot of people here use Android tho so I’m sure it’ll help someone out.

So I just bought Audioshare (4,5€) and It was so freaking worth it. Opening the app, uploading Emperor via WiFi and reducing the volume to my prefered level, took like 30 seconds. Opening Youtube, putting on my favorite productivity Mix while listening to the subliminals - Just Perfect.

Worth every penny.

1 Like

You can do somthing similar with musicolet and its free lol

1 Like

goold ol’ IOS vs Android.

1 Like

That’s great for Android users, but it’s not on iPhone. AudioShare is great tho. Has solved a major complaint I’ve had about running my subs which is a phone fault.

1 Like

Won’t listening to music and subliminals at the same time affect the results from the sub.?

nope , you can do both at the same time

1 Like

Aslong as you can hear the rain drops while listening to music(even faintly)

2 Likes

Anyone here notice how long it’s been since we’ve gotten a Qv2 upgrade?

4 Likes

Does it really matter? lol

Be patient they are free

Saint said it could take a few weeks to get everything updated plus they are probably working on other things too. Plus it is the weekend and they don’t have to update on the weekends, they deserve to enjoy the weekends for all the work the do.

4 Likes

Not so much to me since I’ve got my desired upgrades. It’s more about what this could imply regarding other developments.

1 Like

Q is currently down for the count. Spent all weekend trying to get it up and going again. Had to bring in outside help, and we’ll be back up and running by tomorrow afternoon. Please be patient while we work through everything.

28 Likes

Shit that means no order will be delivered on time then?

Edit hope thing are back up and even better, sound like with everything going on the systems got overwhelmed

Qv2 must be really tough on the machines

1 Like

No problem. This is a free upgrade. Do the paid ones first, and the rest of us can wait. Thanks for the freebies!

7 Likes

1 Like

Take all the time you need and thanks for all the great updates

4 Likes

Dont worry about it.take as much time as you need

1 Like