Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

It’s funny what preference people may have on the ‘negative flavors’ they’d rather experience lol.

Social anxiety does suck- I felt flashes of ackward-ness for the first time today in like 6 months. Normally I feel like I’m oozing comfort, at home everywhere and with everyone, and super strong ability to be with tension in all forms, today there were moments where I couldn’t figure out where to put my arms :slight_smile:

1 Like

It may be related to what Fire said about Qv2 hitting deeper. I think one has to wait it out like I did with RM. We’re going to learn on that soon enough. :slight_smile:

Still noticing the repeating numbers occuring more since QV2

4 Likes

Qv2 report from my wife using Seductress and sporadically exposed to short bouts of RM:

She’s loving this new version. It doesn’t give her any headache, ear pressure or other unsettling feelings like Qv1.

On Q, she would feel like someone is yelling, despite using both Ultrasonic and masked at lowest possible volume levels and distance setups. The effects are also apparent within next processing day.

She’s also excited about playing them and feels bad when she misses a day. Previously, she didn’t show this kind of enthusiasm for the programs. Despite feeling inspired by the journals, the copy page and my improvements.

Overall, she is loving it - her words.

6 Likes

I’m happy for you dude!

PS I like the new avatar!

2 Likes
1 Like

How are we doing on loops guys?
Apparently Qv2 is three times the power of Q so what have we been experimenting with?

I’ve seen some numbers going on and wondering how you guys were going about the loops if this was the case.

2 Likes

I’m still testing it, of course, but it seems to me I may fix the number of loops on the same level I did on Q that is 2 -4 loops per sub a day. Now, I’m running two loops each (RM and Stark) and it’s working well so far.

The Dragon was different since it was about healing and I could handle much more since I had done a lot of healing before. For StarkQ and so on, two-four loops were enough. It depended on the sub though, meaning for Khan four loops worked best, for Stark only two. I expect it’s going to be the same if it comes to V2.

2 Likes

that’s awesome for her. Did she experience ear pressure on goingly with Q or just during recon-?

Whenever. She’s got real sensitive ears. I don’t know if it’s a musician’s thing

1 Like

@Phoermes, thanks man.

I get the same thing, my hearing when tested is perfect, must be sensitive ears. I’ll see if QV2 resolves for me as well.

1 Like

Keep us posted :smiley:

1 Like

I suspect at this rate the next upgrade, will be half a loop, then eventually be five minutes a day, then eventually a ONE SECOND SUBLIMINAL… LOL

5 Likes

Haha. A one-second subliminal to prevent premature ejaculation would be both highly ironic and highly popular!

8 Likes

Never thought about that! LOL!

1 Like

uhh…me neither!

…asking for a friend!

4 Likes

So I can say that with QV2 it’s not just how much input when listening that’s different but how long is sticks around for me. It feels like Qv2 is like taking your foot off the gas but you still coast for quite a while. I’ve only listened to DR st1 twice this past week and that seemed like enough work being given to my subconscious to run through. Not even sure if I’ll be back to it this coming week.

Going to have to get used to less loops. The trend from non q to q to QV2. It’s an adjustment to get used to how little exposure can carry so much. Just my personal opinion but I think we’re at a point where it’s really easy to overdo it if you don’t monitor your internal state and adjust accordingly. Pre Q days you could hammer your subconscious all you wanted and it was rare you hit that overexposed threshold. But the way Qv2 keeps going in the background you have to be mindful of not adding more to the processing queue.

9 Likes

This is interesting.
I’m considering running just one day dedicated to a certain sub so I’m not running it every day.

Example.
DR Stage 1 - Monday
Stark Custom - Tuesday
Break
Love Bomb - Thursday
R.I.C.H - Friday

I’m just figuring out how many loops to run to be honest.
I was considering 2-4 of V2 to last the week but with people like you running 2 loops for the week I’m concerned for my stack haha.

2 Likes

I did this week 1 loop a day of Ascension Qv2
So far 3 loops
And I feel this Powerful silver Energy filling me up.
Its fantastic
No recon, blanknes, problem.
Reading Nathaniel Brandon along and working trough topics like it’s butter.

:+1::+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes